FM21 England Level 11 Challenge

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just starting season 2 and board expectations are below.

Just promoted to NL2, yet the expectation already is to win the league + very good runs in the Vase and Northern Cup.

Is this just a chairman thing or does everyone get such challenging expectations?  By comparison, last season my league expectations were to finish top half.

image.thumb.png.7554b62341dd17f79c6b1c64e7a375e7.png

1 minute ago, andydick said:

Just promoted to NL2, yet the expectation already is to win the league + very good runs in the Vase and Northern Cup.

Is this just a chairman thing or does everyone get such challenging expectations?  By comparison, last season my league expectations were to finish top half.

I think this is the norm.

I got same expections at Level 10 & now at Level 9.

I think it is due to the strenth of the squad you have built.

2 hours ago, andydick said:

Feels like this is the norm for FM21 full stop.

4 hours ago, andydick said:

Did you stadium have to be upgraded due to league requirements?

18 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Did you stadium have to be upgraded due to league requirements?

Not upgraded, we have had to move from Mo Mowlam Park in Redcar to renting Central Avenue in Billingham.  It's not a groundshare though as no-one else is playing there except us.  The 2 Billingham sides (Town and Synthonia) have their own grounds.

We also turned semi-pro which was handy as we can tie a few of our better players down to part-time contracts.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

£24,000 in debt.

I have got a stadium expansion coming soon too which will put us in more debt.

I can barely offer to afford any decent players.

Next season could be a struggle if i lose some of my current players due to not being able to offer them new contracts.

Hopefully you won't, below is my squad look at the strikers on fire

image.thumb.png.ceb239b9062eeed68e80e57bf4a4b1db.png

2 hours ago, postman123 said:

Hopefully you won't, below is my squad look at the strikers on fire

image.thumb.png.ceb239b9062eeed68e80e57bf4a4b1db.png

No stadium expansion, i have just moved to a stadium in bath which has a 2,000 capacity.

Predicted to finish 15th.

Cant get any better players as i can only offer £20 a week, and im over my wage budget by about £400.

Just staying in the division is the aim and to try and get some money in through cup runs.

Started this last night with Alcester Town. I'm absolutely dreadful at FM and after 5 games I'd won all 5 winning 2 games by 9 goals. Didn't have the add players to playable team ticked so I assume this is why, but my question is how much more difficult is it with that ticked? I'm happy to start again but don't want to spend hours building a team again for it to be like that.

56 minutes ago, potbellypigs said:

Started this last night with Alcester Town. I'm absolutely dreadful at FM and after 5 games I'd won all 5 winning 2 games by 9 goals. Didn't have the add players to playable team ticked so I assume this is why, but my question is how much more difficult is it with that ticked? I'm happy to start again but don't want to spend hours building a team again for it to be like that.

I dont know if it is any different or not.

Dont forget to post a screenshot of your manager profile.

36 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I dont know if it is any different or not.

Dont forget to post a screenshot of your manager profile.

It wont make much difference seeing as players are generated after the first season.

How is this season looking messi, try and loan some player to keep costs down.