Competition did not complete

cbyron13

I have created leagues for the 3 division russia based on the fm 2020 and in the team history it says 'competition did not complete'. i cant see what did not complete however as all the games were played and the promotions relegations worked as supposed to.

anyone else ever since this?

thanks

so there arent playoffs for all the leagues. the third division does not have playoffs, the fourth division does however. I have attached some pictures to show the problem. Whats even more confusing is that for some teams in the same league it doesnt say its not completed season, but some are...

Are there any other schedules i should be aware of? For the playoffs of the fourth division i can confirm the last date is the same date as the last date of the season

Competition1.png

Competition2.png

Competition3.png

Competition4.png

Competition5.png

Competition6.png

i actually just noticed that marseille also has it for 2019-2020 season. i assume this is because of the covid 19 pandemic and the stopping of the leagues... i checked and the issue is then that marseille has it also for 2020-2021 which makes no sense as the season was completed for this one....

i actually just noticed that marseille also has it for 2019-2020 season. i assume this is because of the covid 19 pandemic and the stopping of the leagues... i checked and the issue is then that marseille has it also for 2020-2021 which makes no sense as the season was completed for this one....

marseille1.png

14 hours ago, Flik said:

are you playing with a french DB as well then?

Yes, i havent noticed this with any other countries. The french teams all have this incomplete message even for the years after. Does no one else have this issue?