Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I'm in my 4th season with Levante in an online career. After successfully getting champions league the previous year and starting the year well  ( I was 1st after 10 games), I started noticing that my team just stopped playing. I would always create a lot of chances, but barely score (most often from set pieces), and in defense I concede most of the chances that are created (usually quite a few). So I decided to check the stats of my team's performance. I'm currently 10th in the league, however I have 4th attack in the league and 6th defense in the league, creating 1,7xg per game and conceding 0,8xga per game. I'm really loosing all my enjoyment playing this game, as it feels that the game is trying to bring me down for some reason. What do you suggest I try? The tactics that I'm using are the same that I'm using in my other save, and I don't have those kind of problems there and I also used this tactic before and never encountered such issues. Also I tried switching it up but it had no positive effect. 

Edited by ПОСОСИ
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ПОСОСИ changed the title to Massive underperfomance

Hard to say. Could be as simple as your tactics being countered by other teams or could be the pressure of CL football on the team. Could simply be changes to the squad. Maybe you brought in too many players at once to strengthen for the CL. That would effect squad cohesion.

You may need to rework tactics and try something new to get things re-firing. Could just be a case of waiting for new players to settle in.

Have a look at Cohesion in Dynamics

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, anagain said:

Hard to say. Could be as simple as your tactics being countered by other teams or could be the pressure of CL football on the team. Could simply be changes to the squad. Maybe you brought in too many players at once to strengthen for the CL. That would effect squad cohesion.

You may need to rework tactics and try something new to get things re-firing. Could just be a case of waiting for new players to settle in.

Have a look at Cohesion in Dynamics

I don't think it's that because I only brought 3 new players during the summer transfer window because my budget was too low. I've tried quite a lot of different tactics already, even the OP ones from Knap, but my team just doesn't perform. My starting 11 is pretty much the same that lead me to CL football the previous season.

3A7FC5F0-EDF5-40EA-9C1C-341CEAF29B63.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ПОСОСИ said:

I don't think it's that because I only brought 3 new players during the summer transfer window because my budget was too low. I've tried quite a lot of different tactics already, even the OP ones from Knap, but my team just doesn't perform. My starting 11 is pretty much the same that lead me to CL football the previous season.

3A7FC5F0-EDF5-40EA-9C1C-341CEAF29B63.jpeg

If you’ve had a big reputation boost quickly teams are likely just playing more defensively against you and leaving less gaps, so it’ll seem different. You can likely work it through via your tactics 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bowieinspace said:

If you’ve had a big reputation boost quickly teams are likely just playing more defensively against you and leaving less gaps, so it’ll seem different. You can likely work it through via your tactics 

But wouldn't it also result in decrease of attacking stats, because I still create quite a lot of chances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ПОСОСИ said:

But wouldn't it also result in decrease of attacking stats, because I still create quite a lot of chances.

Depends on the type of chances you are creating, Are they good chances or half chances 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...