Rodel Richards

birkelse

I  get this this player on a free. He can score goals. I know it's in Linfield and I have a good team because I can loan players from the English Premier League teams. There are quite a few matches in Northern Ireland + Euro, but many goals he scores. What level have others had him at?

image.thumb.png.b29dded4adb9dca820546b5d5542f8bc.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, birkelse said:

Rodel Richards will be sold here in summer. Its time to change striker. But what a striker.  In 332 matches, he scores 317 goals here in all tournaments  .  Well done mr Richards. Free beer in this club forever :) 

last season.JPG

legend.JPG

Are you not able to keep him if he's still banging the goals in regularly? 

Had him in my Dartford save, great for National League up to League One. Goals dried up a bit in the Championship so ended up letting his contract expire after the first season the Premiership. 

Having said that he was good enough for me to name my wife's wrap around hot water bottle after him when she was having back problems ;)

image.png.851dec03da3541aff27d15c63134a4fe.png

Thats very impressive!

To have a duo like that (and more so this Rodel Richards fella scoring for fun) seems like you are playing some beautiful football up there.

Share the secret with us! :lol:

Edited by lugui

Rodel Richards is free now.   384 goals in 370 matches. What a player for Linfiled.  Just stopped with a Euro Cup titel .   His replacement is a player who is on loan at Everton. Have him next season too.   His replacement is a player who is on loan at Everton. Have him next season too.   

image.thumb.png.0a3b26a94a836a8145e4a0d6627baeaa.png

R R.JPG

Free.JPG

Edited by birkelse