giving players on international duty rest after returning home to club.

Could be very nice if there is a feature or a notification that tells u, when your player returning home from international duties. The players often comeback in different fitness shape and need rest from training after the return if u want them over 90% in fitness.

Some players return 5 days before the next game, and u can either rest them or not, they have enough time to recover. Then there is the players who comes 3 days before with fitness below 80. They need rest. The problem is that, u can not see exactly when they return and rest them. And u cannot rest a player for the day, if the clock is over 8.00. This fcks me up everytime. I have to stop the simulation, when u press continue, so the day not progress to far, so i can rest the player for the day.

4 minutes ago, Carambau said:

So you CAN rest the player for the day it turns out.

Yea and maybe the next 1 or 2 days, depending on the fitness shape they are returning on. Had players from South America returning with under 70 %.

4 minutes ago, Carambau said:

Gotta stop the simulation in more frequent intervals then

If u mean i personally have to stop the simulation more frequently, i am trying and it wont always stop at the correct time. and it so hugely annoying. Should'nt be a thing like "i forgot to rest u". U should at least get a report or memo on how your players returned.  

In preseason u can see people who need a vacation, cause the played international matches like WC. But it looks like i cant se that anymore in FM 21, am i right?

I just wanna box, where u can say, players under 80 percentage returning from international duties and there is 4 days to next match rest the next 2 days. i dont wanna rest a player who return the day before a match, cause he will get rest on the matchday and the day after like the whole team.

7 minutes ago, Carambau said:

80% and 4 days until the match sounds fine to me, enough time to rest 

under 80 percentage not over. My best 2/3 players wont come over 90 percentage if i dont rest them atleast one day. Players over 80 percentage dont need rest.

Edited by Sutharam[FM_CHAMP]

I have played FM in 20 years, and I played like 3000 hours last year. This is a annoying problem for me, cause its easy to make a solution. Just need an extra newsfeed where u can tick who needs a rest when they return.

• 1 month later...