Loans - 2 interesting things

1) If you want to sign a player on loan for 0% wages do the following:

- start a loan negotiation

- remove and exclude ‘can be recalled’ from the negotiation 

- submit offer

- the selling club will then likely ask you to pay some monthly contributions. Turn these to 0, put the wages to 0% and then the key is to add ‘can be recalled’ back into the negotiation. Submit the offer. 

- you should get the green light

2) if you want to sign a player permanently, but they’ll only sign on loan - put a loan bid in and then when they sign on loan for you, immediately put a transfer bid in for them. A lot of the time that player will now be happy to negotiate a permanent deal. This works especially well on deadline days.

• SI Staff

Hey @djmrboy

Issue no 1 is something we are of and currently investigating. Thanks for raising issue no 2, this is now with our dev team to investigate. Cheers for taking the time to raise both things.

@Jorge666 What league are you playing in?  Certain league may have recall options written in by default. It's also possible that the club you're negotiating with have locked the recall option into negotiations. 

Cheers,

Julius

1 hour ago, Julius Flusfeder said:

Hey @djmrboy

Issue no 1 is something we are of and currently investigating. Thanks for raising issue no 2, this is now with our dev team to investigate. Cheers for taking the time to raise both things.

@Jorge666 What league are you playing in?  Certain league may have recall options written in by default. It's also possible that the club you're negotiating with have locked the recall option into negotiations. 

Cheers,

Julius

I'm Lille, it's not like there was the red padlock symbol over the can be recalled it just wasnt an option to remove I was trying to loan saliba from arsenal

1 hour ago, Jorge666 said:

I'm Lille, it's not like there was the red padlock symbol over the can be recalled it just wasnt an option to remove I was trying to loan saliba from arsenal

Arsenal demanded that they have the option to recall him, I believe.