Recently started a bit of a journeyman game taking me wherever interviews might lead. After a few seasons at Goteborg where I managed to win leagues, cups and European success too I decided I needed a new challenge and ran my contract down resigning to leave the club

What I have noticed is the media post this is a tad unrealistic. I am being asked about every job insecurity (which the ask itself makes sense) but I am being asked about non-league and lower league teams  (which doesn't) - feels like the algorithm that pushes the media interaction needs to have a condition added based on club / manager reputation

• SI Staff

hey @kevgaleuk

It does sound a bit over-the-top being asked about every job going given your successes.

I don't mind taking a look, I just need a save where I can see it. If you're currently unemployed (well, resigned) I guess the media questions should be pretty regular then?

Do upload a save please, I'll play a bit of your save and see what we can do

22 hours ago, Tony Garvey said:

hey @kevgaleuk

It does sound a bit over-the-top being asked about every job going given your successes.

I don't mind taking a look, I just need a save where I can see it. If you're currently unemployed (well, resigned) I guess the media questions should be pretty regular then?

Do upload a save please, I'll play a bit of your save and see what we can do

Cool, have uploaded it - file called Journeyman S03_Break

Agree media questions should be reasonably regular its just the level; if they were asking about top-flight clubs that kind of makes sense as that's where you'd expect my manager avatar to go - a bit like when a young Mourinho was at Porto post winning the champions league had he resigned at the end of his contract not been poached by Chelsea he probably wouldn't have been asked about the pressure on the Bradford PA job (or Portuguese equivalent)

• SI Staff

hey @kevgaleuk

Cheers for the save. I took a look myself and yeah, asked about English League 2 vacancies with your European CV struck me as odd! In my opinion, your European success alone should mark you out as an attractive proposition for top level clubs.

I've logged this for our developers.

Thanks for raising :)