Lots of under review nothing happened

SI can you told us when you will update some big issues? Lots of bug report have under review at least 3 weeks and nothing!? do you even work or what?

We should have some replay info.... this look like you dont care about us

I'm sure that the response will be the usual that updates will be released when they are ready..... Unfortunately, given the scale of issues I am sure that there is a lot of work going on but it may well be some while yet until they are in a position to issue fixes.......Ive moved on to do other things and am not sure if/when I will resume FM21....Shame that after playing FM for over 20 years this may be first version I abandon...

Edited by mhaffy

Some transparency would be nice. Rather frustrating when you take your time to send bug reports and you don't get a response. At least give people an update, it would maybe prevent the same topics being brought up over and over again.

20 hours ago, mhaffy said:

I'm sure that the response will be the usual that updates will be released when they are ready..... Unfortunately, given the scale of issues I am sure that there is a lot of work going on but it may well be some while yet until they are in a position to issue fixes.......Ive moved on to do other things and am not sure if/when I will resume FM21....Shame that after playing FM for over 20 years this may be first version I abandon...

I play too over 20 years and this behavior SI and not provide any info after for some bugs 4 weeks now its really annoying. Its different when is minor bugs, but this game who we all paid is unplayable, so nobody can tell me that 4 weeks they can repair major bugs.