Help me understand this non-EU player this. Dodo and G. Menino

It looks like you’re trying to sign them at the same time. You have one available slot. My guess is the game is taking one of them over the other to occupy that slot.

If you’d rather Dodo, personally, I’d save before accepting to see if the game moves that eligibility over to him.

Seems odd that the game should choose the player to occupy the slot before you’ve even signed them.

I’ll also add that I’ve never been able to work out Italy’s rules for non EU. I generally just close my eyes and pray.

Edited by Tyburn

6 hours ago, Tyburn said:

It looks like you’re trying to sign them at the same time. You have one available slot. My guess is the game is taking one of them over the other to occupy that slot.

If you’d rather Dodo, personally, I’d save before accepting to see if the game moves that eligibility over to him.

Seems odd that the game should choose the player to occupy the slot before you’ve even signed them.

I’ll also add that I’ve never been able to work out Italy’s rules for non EU. I generally just close my eyes and pray.

Yes I tried that. Dodo can’t be registered  until next season. Menino I can use straight away. Really weird. Is this a bug @Si Duffy

Edited by ThomasHK1979

6 minutes ago, zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz said:

One of the non-EU slots is restricted to players who are current internationals (or youth internationals, if they are that age), I'm guessing that Merino qualifies through that while Dodo does not.

That's correct, which suggests that Dodo isn't a current international in @ThomasHK1979's save, so it isn't a bug.