An improvement for future games

One of my biggest frustrations over the years with FM is this, when you sell a player to a bigger club or even a club where the player leaves to get bigger wages, quite often in fact very often they get like a 50% wage drop. However say said player had 1 or 2 years left and you were to deny him his move, sign him up on a new contract or even in a few months time do that so he's then not unsettled and willing to discuss terms, he'll like asking for a 25% increase a 50% (likely) or even 100%. This literally makes no sense, here's my example I've just sold Yerry Mina to United on my save and he was on 145k now he's on 95k despite the fact United have bigger wages to offer and a lot more finances..

It's the same with signings too, you can pull out of a deal because a player wants 200k a week then at another club he signs a month later on 90k.. wth.. this has been a problem for years. It doesn't make sense because the big big clubs are usually the ones handing out wages that are ridiculously high and hurt them later down the line, Sanchez at United, Bale at Madrid, Ozil recently at Arsenal are all examples.

On the game however it seems they have some negotiating genius offering wages.

• 1 month later...