It’s bugged on the continue button and it says next unread and just stuck there

• SI Staff

HI @Jack_1308 & @DoubleGlazzen, thank you both for your posts on this. 

Unfortunately this is not something that was picked up during testing by us, in order for us to get to the bottom of the issue would it be possible to provide a little more information.

- What game mode are you currently seeing this issue (Online Career/Offline Career etc.)

- What leagues do you have loaded & What team are you (and friends if online) are managing.

- What is the current in game date.

- Are you experiencing this issue from a new save, or from loading a pre existing one.

If you could provide any of the above information and possibly screenshots of the issue it would be greatly appreciated.

38 minutes ago, Michael Mallia said:

HI @Jack_1308 & @DoubleGlazzen, thank you both for your posts on this. 

Unfortunately this is not something that was picked up during testing by us, in order for us to get to the bottom of the issue would it be possible to provide a little more information.

- What game mode are you currently seeing this issue (Online Career/Offline Career etc.)

- What leagues do you have loaded & What team are you (and friends if online) are managing.

- What is the current in game date.

- Are you experiencing this issue from a new save, or from loading a pre existing one.

If you could provide any of the above information and possibly screenshots of the issue it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know how different the codeline/interactions are between the PC game and this, but maybe similar to what I raised here:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had the exact same problem as stated above happen to me twice now. 

For me it has happened exclusively in an online save which I have joined, so it's not on my computer. I have joined the same person's saves on both occasions. This is also a custom database with a few players created and other players/staffed moved around. 

In the most recent instance we definitely had the main leagues loaded (England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil and Argentina) and potentially a few other. We are playing as Brighton (me), Crystal Palace, Fulham and Sheffield United. 

On the previous encounter I am unsure of all the league which we loaded up but I was Inter Milan, then the other three were Atlético Madrid, Dortmund and Liverpool. In this save the person who was Atlético Madrid also suffered from the glitch but the other two did not. 

Both times this happened around the same date (23rd-26th April 2021). 

The first time it just happened without warning and we were unsure why. The second time my game crashed but reloaded without issue until I had joined the save. 

I did have a custom skin loaded as well as graphics for kits, badges, players faces etc. Deleting these, clearing the cache and verifying the integrity of the save files did not resolve this issue. 

We did find that retiring a manager and starting a new one rectifies the issue but I don't really see that as a "solution" as you lose all of your accolades/relationships etc. 

UPDATE: After just continue for a few weeks (around 8th May) I was suddenly re-granted access to my emails. I have no idea why the game suddenly allowed me to do this, but I was able to reply to all 170 emails I had received as well as the ones still coming in. Basically if this problem happens to you then just progress a bit and hopefully it should reset. If you get a "must respond" email go on holiday and the game will be able to progress. 

14 hours ago, Bearridge said:

I have had the exact same problem as stated above happen to me twice now. 

For me it has happened exclusively in an online save which I have joined, so it's not on my computer. I have joined the same person's saves on both occasions. This is also a custom database with a few players created and other players/staffed moved around. 

In the most recent instance we definitely had the main leagues loaded (England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil and Argentina) and potentially a few other. We are playing as Brighton (me), Crystal Palace, Fulham and Sheffield United. 

On the previous encounter I am unsure of all the league which we loaded up but I was Inter Milan, then the other three were Atlético Madrid, Dortmund and Liverpool. In this save the person who was Atlético Madrid also suffered from the glitch but the other two did not. 

Both times this happened around the same date (23rd-26th April 2021). 

The first time it just happened without warning and we were unsure why. The second time my game crashed but reloaded without issue until I had joined the save. 

I did have a custom skin loaded as well as graphics for kits, badges, players faces etc. Deleting these, clearing the cache and verifying the integrity of the save files did not resolve this issue. 

We did find that retiring a manager and starting a new one rectifies the issue but I don't really see that as a "solution" as you lose all of your accolades/relationships etc. 

• 11 months later...