Jump to content

Player Role Spreadsheet FM21 [UPDATE 1.4 RELEASED]


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CARRERA said:

Where does the data actually come from? Do player stats need to be added manually? 

The data is pulled from FM squad view screen, where I've created a custom view. It then gets exported to a webpage file, and you copy and paste it into the spreadsheet. It'll then auto populate. 

5 hours ago, CharlieTZR said:

I'd be very interested, please upload it.

I will upload a copy of it when it's complete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jtaylor1409 said:

The data is pulled from FM squad view screen, where I've created a custom view. It then gets exported to a webpage file, and you copy and paste it into the spreadsheet. It'll then auto populate. 

I will upload a copy of it when it's complete.

I'd definitely be interested in a copy! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jtaylor1409 said:

The data is pulled from FM squad view screen, where I've created a custom view. It then gets exported to a webpage file, and you copy and paste it into the spreadsheet. It'll then auto populate. 

I will upload a copy of it when it's complete.

How do you export a page from FM? I tried looking for a solution, but couldn't figure it out

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mr_Demus said:

How do you export a page from FM? I tried looking for a solution, but couldn't figure it out

When you've assigned the view on your squad page, you'd press CTRL and P on your keyboard this will bring up an option to print to Printer/Web Page/Text File.

 

Edited by jtaylor1409
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jtaylor1409 said:

When you've assigned the view on your squad page, you'd press CTRL and P on your keyboard this will bring up an option to print to Printer/Web Page/Text File.

 

Jeebus, it had to be that easy. I feel stupid now. Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tsatsee said:

My link isn't working. Could you check it? I downloaded the squad view, but couldn't download the xlsx file.

Seems to be working fine for me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2021 at 19:20, right_winger said:

jt_view.PNG.ecb454f7ccd0eebe482b2e4c528c5a84.PNG+

Anyone knows whether this is because I play FM Touch or it shouldn't matter?

I'm not sure to be honest mate I've not played FM Touch before. Can anyone help?

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those having trouble in FM Touch I think I just created a custom Squad View in the game instead of importing the view. It works for me

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bulldog said:

For those having trouble in FM Touch I think I just created a custom Squad View in the game instead of importing the view. It works for me

 

Thanks Bulldog. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • jtaylor1409 changed the title to Player Role Spreadsheet FM21 [UPDATED 1.3 RELEASED]
15 hours ago, Christopher S said:

Really nice work, bud. Using it to prep and build my squad for the new season now. :)

Excellent stuff Christopher. I hope it helps with team performance & enjoyment of your save. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • jtaylor1409 changed the title to Player Role Spreadsheet FM21 [UPDATE 1.4 RELEASED]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...