For some reason is the same player registered twice in my squad, I can't get past the squad number assinging screen before the match and i can't take the player out of the subs anymore. It also says the player is on loan at my B team, while on the loan development screen it says he's on loan with mainz 05.

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 16.48.22 (2).png

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 16.48.31 (2).png

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 16.48.39 (2).png

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 16.53.09 (2).png

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 16.54.51 (2).png

• SI Staff

Thanks very much for the save game. 

I'm not sure what could have caused the issue. Ideally to get to the bottom of the problem then a save would be needed before Tavares is shown to have joined Mainz on loan which appears to have been on the 1st August 2023. 

In the save you have given us Tavares does not appear in the Mainz squad at all. His career history shows the loan to have been completed on the 31st August 2023. Was the loan cancelled do you know? 

If you move Tavares to the U19 squad, continue one day and then move the player back to the senior squad then there should only be one Tavares in your squad. You should then be able to assign a squad number to the player in your next match. 

Cheers,

Ben

hey sorry for the late reaction, but i don't know exactly anymore. only thing i know is that i promised him a loan move and offered him to clubs, but i can't remember to accept it. the funny thing is, on his profile it still says he's on loan. so i thought it would work if i recalled him. But then it says he has come back, but somehow i can still press the recall button. 

• 1 month later...