Black screen in match day pitch view

I’m with Alloa Athletic in December 2023 I’ve got 10 countries loaded up including the British isles and France Spain Germany Italy and China not sure what leagues I’ve loaded up in them nations, when I go into a game and the first highlight comes on the pitch is black and all you can see is maybe a player name or two this happens for the rest of the game, I’ve restarted/closed the game hard reset the console and it’s still happening

58111B14-962D-498D-91AD-E00ED76AB09D.jpeg

Edited by Steven93
Changed photo

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/1/2021 at 11:36, Steven93 said:

Estoy con Alloa Athletic en diciembre de 2023 Tengo 10 países cargados, incluidas las islas británicas y Francia, España, Alemania, Italia y China, no estoy seguro de qué ligas he cargado en esos países, cuando entro en un juego y el primero lo más destacado viene en el campo es negro y todo lo que puedes ver es tal vez un nombre de jugador o dos, esto sucede por el resto del juego, reinicié / cerré el juego reiniciar la consola y todavía está sucediendo

in series x? What happens to me in games is that some squares appear in the stands like camera flashes but in black, I hope you have solved your problem

• SI Staff

Hi both, thank you for your posts. 

We have not seen these reproduce internally for us. 

@Steven93 are these issues still persisting following the release of the latest update? Also are you able to confirm what platform you are playing on?

@KevinMartinEV do you have a screenshot or video where this issue is shown? 

Would recommend that you both go into your Xbox's Settings, then select General TV & display options, and then Calibrate TV and follow the instructions, then test again. 

If the issues persist then let us know and we will investigate further.

Thanks again for your posts and apologies for the delayed response. 

On 3/2/2021 at 11:33, Michael Mallia said:

Hola @ Steven93, gracias por comunicarse con nosotros con la información y una actualización. Me alegra saber que no ha vuelto a ocurrir el problema. 

Si vuelve a ocurrir para usted, póngase en contacto de nuevo e investigaremos más.

Gracias de nuevo. 

I still have the same problem, I tried my xbox one and it also produces the same error

El 2/3/2021 a las 11:33, Michael Mallia dijo:

Hola @ Steven93, gracias por comunicarse con nosotros con la información y una actualización. Me alegra saber que no ha vuelto a ocurrir el problema. 

Si vuelve a ocurrir para usted, póngase en contacto de nuevo e investigaremos más.

Gracias de nuevo. 

This is on Xbox One x, but in series x its more

• 4 months later...

I've suddenly got the same problem as Steve screenshot previously. No pitch, just an occasional player name floating around in pitch black. In 5th season.

Edit: Suddenly fixed itself.

Edited by brownblade