Unhappy player wanting new contract - but has signed a new contract

Hi all

So I had a player that decided he wanted a new contract - even though he joined 6 months ago!!! He ended up going to the nightclub before every match which was infuritating me, especially as he had a "Model professional" personality. Anyway, since I couldn't use him as he was never available, I offered a new contract to him and he accepted it (to start at the end of the season). However, he's still unhappy and it says he wants a new contract. Surely this is a bug. He wouldn't have accepted the new contract if he was only going to be unhappy again. And it's really annoying as he refuses to play and I've offered him this much better contract. Screenshots shown. Surely he won't just stop being unhappy at the end of the season. He know he's getting a new contract!! Please can this be fixed.

image.png.260bf80a89b9796f4d8d9cc0d279349f.png

image.png.7500a561a6210de6f27e89207d9d0b41.png

• SI Staff

hey @ashok_mittal_83

Sorry about this issue, seems an odd one.

Do you have a save before the player complains? If so I'd like you to upload it please, that way I can show it to the developers to see what on earth is going on here!

Saves can be uploaded to our cloud service, just let me know the name of any save you upload: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4