3D Match Kit not working. Crowd wearing the kit, players not.

Saxonaitor

Hi all,

I recently got a beautiful custom kit from FMcustomkits for my lower league Germany save. The home and away kits work perfectly, however I've encountered a strange problem with the pink third kit.

It won't load within the matches for the players. I see crowd members wearing the shirt but just not the players. I've consulted with FMcustomkits and he's assured me the config file is correct, and that the exact same file works on his own save. He has also tested a similar pink kit for Derby which has worked perfectly in my save.

We're both not quite sure how to proceed from here. Denzlingen naturally did not have a third kit, so I had to add one into the editor. Perhaps there could be a problem there as I'm not super experienced, but it seems to be more of a graphical problem.

Hoping I can get a fix. Have unticked cache, reloaded the game multiple times and swapped to the default FM skin to no effect.

Help.png

help2.png

If the Home and Away kits are both working try switching one of them with the third kit to see if the images show in that case, if the pink kit image still doesn't show then it will be an issue with the actual file - first make sure its a .png file (not .PNG - they are separate formats) or can also try opening and resaving the file with paint as it might have got corrupted along the way.

If the pink kit does show when re-assigned then it will be an issue with how you added the kit in the editor you may also need to create entries for the various other kit parts (shorts, socks, icon, text) for the kit to show correctly, though you'll need to start a new game unless you have the IGE.

9 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

you'll need the in game editor to add third kits for existing saves

I thought I had added a third kit myself, as I linked in the bottom right of my couple of pictures. The 2d Kit shows up as my third kit (where it didn't before).

9 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If the Home and Away kits are both working try switching one of them with the third kit to see if the images show in that case, if the pink kit image still doesn't show then it will be an issue with the actual file - first make sure its a .png file (not .PNG - they are separate formats) or can also try opening and resaving the file with paint as it might have got corrupted along the way.

If the pink kit does show when re-assigned then it will be an issue with how you added the kit in the editor you may also need to create entries for the various other kit parts (shorts, socks, icon, text) f or the kit to show correctly, though you'll need to start a new game unless you have the IGE.

And this one has worked, received a new file, replaced the other and it seems the file must have got corrupted along the transfer. Thanks ever so much for the help for what turned out was an easy fix.. sorry!

2 hours ago, Saxonaitor said:

I thought I had added a third kit myself, as I linked in the bottom right of my couple of pictures. The 2d Kit shows up as my third kit (where it didn't before).

And this one has worked, received a new file, replaced the other and it seems the file must have got corrupted along the transfer. Thanks ever so much for the help for what turned out was an easy fix.. sorry!

ah from your pics it implied that it you had added it in the pre game editor, apologies no