visual rules/qualification

Flik

can anyone tell me how to make the qualification rules visible like in the photos? at no point does the group table have a 'Q' and it isnt listed in the rules either

My domestic cup takes the top team to the next stage correctly but its just the visuals im struggling to sort

Rules.png

Q1.png

11 minutes ago, หมูก้อนทอด said:

Same problem here. This is my final problem of my continental competition and league system. I think no visual qualification showing at Qualification/Promotion/Relegation was somehow link to the Board's season expectation for the teams too.

Try to use top/bottom positions in qualification rules instead of top 2 teams.

2 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

You should untick league fate aption and set top/bottom position settings.

If not - use number of top places option.

This worked for me in last couple years.

I just tried your suggestions. The Top Position method is not working. Only one green bar shown on the league table (which is a champion).  Then I've tried the Top Places method. It seems to work. There are green bar on the top 4 positions on the table instead of one ... but ... still no details shown on the Qualification/Promotion/Relegation table and no board's expectation about the Continental Competition. And the Top Places method made my game crash at specific date which now I managed to findout that it is 19th NOV which is an international matchday (European Nation League) but still don't know why it's crashed. Now i'm working on it to find the cause.

ps. I'm already use the ranking levels for the league to make board expectation for Continental Competition but still no hope.

May I ask you what is the difference between Top Position and Top Places?

Edited by หมูก้อนทอด

8 hours ago, หมูก้อนทอด said:

I just tried your suggestions. The Top Position method is not working. Only one green bar shown on the league table (which is a champion).  Then I've tried the Top Places method. It seems to work. There are green bar on the top 4 positions on the table instead of one ... but ... still no details shown on the Qualification/Promotion/Relegation table and no board's expectation about the Continental Competition. And the Top Places method made my game crash at specific date which now I managed to findout that it is 19th NOV which is an international matchday (European Nation League) but still don't know why it's crashed. Now i'm working on it to find the cause.

ps. I'm already use the ranking levels for the league to make board expectation for Continental Competition but still no hope.

May I ask you what is the difference between Top Position and Top Places?

Top places are used when you want to qualify top 2,3 teams.

Top/bottom positions are used when you want to qualify specific positions.

Few years ago "Top places" didnt work so we used positions instead.

I dont think crash is caused by this - probably something else.

40 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Top places are used when you want to qualify top 2,3 teams.

Top/bottom positions are used when you want to qualify specific positions.

Few years ago "Top places" didnt work so we used positions instead.

I dont think crash is caused by this - probably something else.

thank you so much.

Just latching onto this, out of curiosity, do you know how to change the visual indicators within an existing top division?

In particular, the Premier League uses Green for the Champion, Blue for 2nd-5th and Grey for 6th-9th. These do not relate to European qualifying places, which change year-on-year (depending on FA cup winners, Europa league winners ect. - These colours remain the same regardless. Are they editable?

Screenshot (175).png

8 hours ago, L55DS said:

Just latching onto this, out of curiosity, do you know how to change the visual indicators within an existing top division?

In particular, the Premier League uses Green for the Champion, Blue for 2nd-5th and Grey for 6th-9th. These do not relate to European qualifying places, which change year-on-year (depending on FA cup winners, Europa league winners ect. - These colours remain the same regardless. Are they editable?

Yeah you can edit this but i cant remember where - i edited bottom playoff places on FM20 but i forgot what exactly i changed. Will try to figure that when i find some free time.