[FM21][Mod] Stadium Image for in between highlight panels

Tyburn

4 horas atrás, Tyburn disse:

@Crb1986

Unfortunately I do not have FM22 so cannot help precisely, however, if you look in the OPZ panels/match folder I would imagine the file structure would be similar to FM21.

Look for ibh files, try and find one that shows what you are looking at, and then paste the code provided in the OP to where you want it to show.

Alternatively, looking at it a bit closer, look for a file that controls the player ratings tab. I imagine it’ll be in panels/match but without having the skin, or FM22, it’s a guess I’m afraid.

Good luck!

Got it!

Thank you ever so much for your help :)

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the below.

I was able to have the stadium button within the "match in between highlights" panel but for some reasons the picture doesn't show :/

Would there be any reason for this picture not showing up?

I have all the backgrounds from previous versions and used the code from the initial post.

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.ce5a22408502c6d39f2d4a60148d1e03.png

On 08/12/2022 at 23:01, Crb1986 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the below.

I was able to have the stadium button within the "match in between highlights" panel but for some reasons the picture doesn't show :/

Would there be any reason for this picture not showing up?

I have all the backgrounds from previous versions and used the code from the initial post.

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.ce5a22408502c6d39f2d4a60148d1e03.png

You’re going to need to post some panels up. Where and on what panel have you put the stadium code?

4 minutos atrás, Tyburn disse:

You’re going to need to post some panels up. Where and on what panel have you put the stadium code?

Thanks Tyburn.

It would have been these one below with the following code.

image.png.72fe02f4d24b27b530c4cac29700b5f5.png

<!-- Stadium -->
 <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="abcu" appearance="">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="229366" type="use" value="Stadium" />
                       <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="25,-1"  offset="0" gap="2" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper15" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="primary">
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>    

<!--stadium name-->
                       <widget class="stadium_button" id="strk" auto_size="all" icon_enabled="false" font="fonts/capitals_bold" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="secondary" size="10-5">
                <record id="object_property">
                  <integer id="get_property" value="stad"/>
                </record>
              </widget>

</container>

<container>
                  <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment"  offset="0" gap="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />    
                                <widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnk">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
</record>
</widget>

</container>
    </container>

Edited by Crb1986

Sorry. I know the code. We need to see where you have put it.

It looks like from your original screen shot it is in a tabbed container. This code wasn’t originally intended to be in a tabbed container. It’s possible the “layout” of this tabbed container is interfering with the stadium “layout”.

Upload the panel the code is in, and when I get a chance I’ll take a look for you. 

1 hora atrás, Tyburn disse:

Sorry. I know the code. We need to see where you have put it.

It looks like from your original screen shot it is in a tabbed container. This code wasn’t originally intended to be in a tabbed container. It’s possible the “layout” of this tabbed container is interfering with the stadium “layout”.

Upload the panel the code is in, and when I get a chance I’ll take a look for you. 

Thank you so much for your help, Tyburn. Very much appreciated.

Kindly find attached.
Thank you

match in between highlights panel.xml

On 10/12/2022 at 13:23, Crb1986 said:

Thank you so much for your help, Tyburn. Very much appreciated.

Kindly find attached.
Thank you

match in between highlights panel.xml 10.65 kB · 0 downloads

Having had a look the simplest way of getting it to show seems to be to remove  ... class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" from the first container. Just having a blank container, with no class, seems to allow the tabbed container to read the widgets, giving the cleanest results. I tried playing around with other container classes (plain_box, main_box, bordered_box etc) but they each threw up slightly wonky results. Feel free to play around with this, but removing the class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" makes the stadium widgets show.

11 horas atrás, Tyburn disse:

Having had a look the simplest way of getting it to show seems to be to remove  ... class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" from the first container. Just having a blank container, with no class, seems to allow the tabbed container to read the widgets, giving the cleanest results. I tried playing around with other container classes (plain_box, main_box, bordered_box etc) but they each threw up slightly wonky results. Feel free to play around with this, but removing the class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" makes the stadium widgets show.

It serves its purpose perfectly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to help with this :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried this for hours and am pretty sure I can never figure out.  Can anyone post a link to a working skin that has these folders and files already included ?   I would appreciate it very much and sure others would to who like me are completely lost with computers.  thanks!  

8 horas atrás, meter disse:

I have tried this for hours and am pretty sure I can never figure out.  Can anyone post a link to a working skin that has these folders and files already included ?   I would appreciate it very much and sure others would to who like me are completely lost with computers.  thanks!  

I use the OPZ skin and it works well with the code suggested by Tyburn.