Scout Recommendation Errors

TheJofSpades

In both player search and scouted players screen, when I sort by Scout Recommendation, there are a few issues.

1) The list is out of order - As you can see, I have it sorted from top to bottom, but the order is going from Fabio Viera as 53, to Saelemaekers at 65, to de Jager at 79.

2) The numbers are wrong - In the example, of Fabio Viera, no way should his Scout Recommendation be a 53. 4* Current and Potential, an asking price well in my budget, transfer listed, versatile and roles suit my tactic. His only negatives are that he has low jumping reach, one footed, and an orange negative saying he'll only adapt to the secondary social group. However, it is accurate that he should be top of the list of recommendations.

3) The colours are wrong - Pretty simple and follows on from before

This has been an issue since the game was released for me, I'm not sure if it's the same for anyone else? It's quite frustrating navigating this screen when wanting to re-scout a lot of players in bulk.

47a4c4825c168eda8bf8d797b681b9f7.thumb.png.cebb882b574b3c65c3fe394f255a4fb4.png

Hi @TheJofSpades that doesn't look quite right.

1) Just to check you are sorting via ability? - This is a known issue we are working on.

2) The ability stars are not matching the scout recommendation or vice versa?

3) The colours are not correct for the number in the recommendation?  - Can you upload your save so we can have a look at this please.

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

On 18/01/2021 at 14:24, John Wood said:

Hi @TheJofSpades that doesn't look quite right.

1) Just to check you are sorting via ability? - This is a known issue we are working on.

2) The ability stars are not matching the scout recommendation or vice versa?

3) The colours are not correct for the number in the recommendation?  - Can you upload your save so we can have a look at this please.

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

1) Sorting by ability and everything else is fine, it's just the scout reccomendations

2) SR isn't matching up with the ability stars, eg I currently have a 4.5* current and potential who's SR is 49 but a solid green.

3) Yea the numbers don't match the colours

Will upload it now, it's named TheJofSpades Scout Recommendation Issue.fm