Such a joke

This year game have 0 sense to me.

Played 12 hours, about half a season and everything seems unreal.

Played 17 games, concedeed 25 goals, at least 20 goals we're after balls over my defenders.I tried everything, but nothing seems to work.Same scenario over and over again.One of their midfielders take a long pass over my central defenders and their striker are 1v1 with my gk.

Had a very good start of a season, leading the table and suddenly my team start losing 4-0, 3-0, 4-1, 4-2, like they dont know how to play football anymore.Losing against low teams at home.Accidents happens in real life, but not like that.when you start to lose a game in this FM, it seems like you can't turn the situation.

17 and 18 years old players from my u19 team complaining that i'm not starting them in the first eleven of the first team.

Unreal.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb BoGdy:

Played 17 games, concedeed 25 goals, at least 20 goals we're after balls over my defenders.I tried everything, but nothing seems to work.Same scenario over and over again.One of their midfielders take a long pass over my central defenders and their striker are 1v1 with my gk.

Had a very good start of a season, leading the table and suddenly my team start losing 4-0, 3-0, 4-1, 4-2, like they dont know how to play football anymore.Losing against low teams at home.Accidents happens in real life, but not like that.when you start to lose a game in this FM, it seems like you can't turn the situation.

17 and 18 years old players from my u19 team complaining that i'm not starting them in the first eleven of the first team.

Unreal.

Share your save pls.

On 17/01/2021 at 02:18, BoGdy said:

Unreal.

Teams adjust to form and league position. The biggest shift in that adjustment comes at the half-way point of the season. Teams, looking at how well you're doing, will start to be more cautious against you. That means defending a bit deeper, committing fewer players forward (or doing it when its safer) and just generally being a bit tighter and cautious. This could be an issue for some while it makes little difference to others. It's going to depend on the quality of your team/players and how you've set up.

As said above, if you want tactical advice, the tactics forum is a great place to discuss this (including your setup) in more detail.