Average ratings still an issue?

This was a huge topic pre-hotfix and whilst average ratings have been improved and are no longer absolutely terrible, is anyone still noting issues with them? Im especially having problems with my central midfielders who, despite the rest of my team performing pretty well, just perform terribly.

It's not as if my central midfielders are performing poorly either, both getting assists and a few goals and playing in a team playing well.

I was just wondering if anybody else is still experiencing these issues?

13 hours ago, Abysmal said:

This was a huge topic pre-hotfix and whilst average ratings have been improved and are no longer absolutely terrible, is anyone still noting issues with them? Im especially having problems with my central midfielders who, despite the rest of my team performing pretty well, just perform terribly.

It's not as if my central midfielders are performing poorly either, both getting assists and a few goals and playing in a team playing well.

I was just wondering if anybody else is still experiencing these issues?

Based upon long thread in bugs forum it is "under review"..... along, hopefully, with things like zero key tackles in full detail leagues etc and other stats issues....

Edited by mhaffy

I commented on the other thread about it, was infuriating me that my full backs were constantly getting 6.1-6.5 ratings, since the update it's been better for full backs but my midfield trio (1 DMC and 2 MC) have all been getting garbage ratings, so still making me not want to play it

24 minutes ago, Jorge666 said:

I commented on the other thread about it, was infuriating me that my full backs were constantly getting 6.1-6.5 ratings, since the update it's been better for full backs but my midfield trio (1 DMC and 2 MC) have all been getting garbage ratings, so still making me not want to play it

i've stopped playing since just before Christmas....waiting for things like key tackles and other stats to be fixed. Just wondering to what extent the implementation of xG has led to the stats/ratings issues...

Edited by mhaffy

36 minutes ago, mhaffy said:

i've stopped playing since just before Christmas....waiting for things like key tackles and other stats to be fixed. Just wondering to what extent the implementation of xG has led to the stats/ratings issues...

Well there wasn't these issues on the last version, unless it's tying xG to certain stats in the game and messing with ratings somehow I don't know but 

16 minutes ago, Jorge666 said:

Well there wasn't these issues on the last version, unless it's tying xG to certain stats in the game and messing with ratings somehow I don't know but 

According to Jack Joyce of SI..."All stats were redefined this year, and key tackles was one of them. It is now defined as a tackle that directly prevents a clear-cut chance opportunity (with an xG of over 0.3)". This would seem to imply that the introduction of xG has indeed had an impact, probably most significantly in FME games rather than the QME.

I am currently 24 games into 1st season in Premier League and looked at the Premier League Detailed Player Stats. For Defending, Key Tackles after 24 games there have been ZERO in the Premier League. No player in any team has made a key tackle. This cannot be right and is far from being consistent with QME and reality.The definition for Key tackle in FME clearly needs addressing to produce sensible statistics. If Key Tackles remains based upon being a tackle that directly prevents a clear cut opportunity with an xG>Y then surely SI have enough data to know what level Y needs to be reduced to so that Key Tackle statistics are sensible. Y at 0.3 is obviously way too high.....Other sats too need addressing, based upon feedback in bugs forum...

Hoping for hotfix so that I can resume my long term career save...doing other things in the meantime....

Edited by mhaffy

7 minutes ago, mhaffy said:

According to Jack Joyce of SI..."All stats were redefined this year, and key tackles was one of them. It is now defined as a tackle that directly prevents a clear-cut chance opportunity (with an xG of over 0.3)". This would seem to imply that the introduction of xG has indeed had an impact, probably most significantly in FME games rather than the QME.

I am currently 24 games into 1st season in Premier League and looked at the Premier League Detailed Player Stats. For Defending, Key Tackles after 24 games there have been ZERO in the Premier League. No player in any team has made a key tackle. This cannot be right and is far from being consistent with QME and reality.The definition for Key tackle in FME clearly needs addressing to produce sensible statistics. If Key Tackles remains based upon being a tackle that directly prevents a clear cut opportunity with an xG>Y then surely SI have enough data to know what level Y needs to be reduced to so that Key Tackle statistics are sensible. Y at 0.3 is obviously way too high.....Other sats too need addressing, based upon feedback in bugs forum...

Hoping for hotfix so that I can resume my long term career save...doing other things in the meantime....

Yeah I've just deleted a game 4 seasons in that was annoying me but I think it's probably to do with this, it's a nice concept xG but at the expense of ruining the game I'd rather it be done away with, I've sold/fined/fallen out with so many players it corrupts your game after a while and you start losing all your matches and your squad stages a full scale mutiny because you're fining their bum buddy for getting 6.3 every game when he's on £65k a week, as you can gather im a "level of discipline - 20" kind of manager 

Glad to see others are still having an issue. Like I said, the hot-fix managed to sort out the fullback ratings but now my central midfielders and even at times my central defenders are just poor. Hoping it is still under investigation and they dont think they've completely fixed it with the last patch.

This is ruining the game for me I've got back to back promotions and my top players are getting 6.9 to 7.0 average ratings when they should be much higher and the key tackles thing well that is on another level of its own as I love to look at them kind of things when signing new defensive players ect

Most of them games where he has 6.8 to 6.9 I won and won combatable it seems like if he don't score or get an assist he's rating is low for the kind of good performance he put it. There's even a rating of 6.6 and he got an assist that game

Tayo Edun_ Form.png

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Was improved slightly with the last patch, in no way has it been completely resolved, there's still issues within the match rating system, lets hope the final patch everything is back to normal, which going by past editions the final patch is always the final complete version with very few bugs.