Coaches and Assistant managers tactical styles

I can't find the answer to this question anywhere... does the tactical style/preference for your coaching staff and assistant manager have an impact on your team? Or should I just be interested in the appropriate stats and attributes as far as getting stars in training etc...

I started to think that i should be looking for coaches who prefer similar styles and systems to the way we play but it is a lot of extra effort/work to go through if it isn't actually going to make any difference... and also, will my coaching team gradually come around to my style if I keep them long enough?

Those stats come into play if you hand over responsibilities to your coaches and does also come into play at the youth intake. 

But you only need to look at that for the one person actually carrying out that responsibility.

I wouldn’t give up way better stats in exchange for the right playing style / system „attribute“ tho. Properbly look for it when there are two very similar coaches. 

It's probably more important for the Head of Youth Development than anything else, since they all factor into youth intake.

Beyond that, I can't see it being important for anything other than AssMen and Reserve Managers. The former is using your tactics anyway in friendlies and if you're holidaying, the option is also there. Reserve Teams can be set to use the same tactic as the first team as well, so even in this context it doesn't matter much IMO.

Thanks both, that's pretty much what I thought... Only really important for the HOYD, seems like a bit of a shame though. Would have been nice to get some sort of holistic benefit to recruit staff who have a similar tactical viewpoint.

Along the similar lines as OP, if you work with an assistant or coach for long, do they adapt to your tactics? So for example, if I play a geggenpress but my AM prefers playing vertical tiki-taka, will years of working with me rub off?