[FM21][SKIN] Light Skin

michaeltmurrayuk

21 小时前, michaeltmurrayuk说:

@PequenoGenio Yep already aware, hopefully should be less work as it should just be any new files that need updating rather than the whole thing rebuilding from scratch, and removal of Touch Mode should free up some of my skinning time.

@jargerdarkie No plans to add it, but should be some threads on the forum with details of how to add it to a skin.

Could you tell me which xml file control this area?

I try to fix it my self, use the "PRCF" instead of "PcOI" to show the fitness condition in percentage,

it works at other interface, but i can't find this xml file to change.

Thanks for help.

11.PNG

And another question please.

Could you tell me how to change the background color of the selected row in the team squard?

The selected row's background color is a little similar with the unselected one.

Could you teach me how to change the selected row's bg color?

Thanks again.

111.PNG.494288e362847711582c5234a4d7eedf.PNG

Edited by jargerdarkie
Another question added.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The match players bar widget xml file (there is also a small file which I think is used in the dugout feed) controls the player icons, it is located in the panels\widgets folder and you may need to extract it from the panels fmf file.

For the selected row looks like it just uses the normal table_row_selected colour value declared in the settings file.

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk,

I am trying to use some panels with this amazing skin of yours and I am having a conflict with the text colors in some places.

I have not been able to find where I could change the role text color in the player profile panel. The selected color bit I would want to change also.

Could you please help me with that?

Thank you very much!!!

roletext.png.c8a3680684cd1d505e9429aeeabd1bab.png

@<<Macaco-RJ88>> That bit should be controlled by the player positions indicator small horizontal xml file found in the panels\player folder for the skin.

As it looks like you are using a modified file locate this bit of code in the file:

<widget class="popup_button" id="dut1" row="0" col="2" appearance="buttons/text/button" column_span="2" />

And the appearance bit to point towards a button so the text will recolour, depending on your skin you might need to pick a different button or point to a custom one, you also need to repeat that for each of the lines.

@Alexpuk2002 First one should be fixed in v2 of the skin, but it's the player scout reports inbox panel auto sized xml file found in the panels\player folder you want. If you haven't changed the file you can copy my version over, if you have then in that file locate the person_button widget code (there are two instances - one is for loans the other for your players) and add a colour="text" bit to the lines.

For the second one the approaching record item I haven't seen that in game but looking at the files the name bit should be controlled by the player record info widget xml file found in the panels\news_item_panels folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

In that file locate the person_button widget (should be line 235) under that line you should see some string id lines of code after one of them add a new line that looks like:

<string id="colour" value="text"/>

And that should recolour the player name.

10 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Alexpuk2002 First one should be fixed in v2 of the skin, but it's the player scout reports inbox panel auto sized xml file found in the panels\player folder you want. If you haven't changed the file you can copy my version over, if you have then in that file locate the person_button widget code (there are two instances - one is for loans the other for your players) and add a colour="text" bit to the lines.

For the second one the approaching record item I haven't seen that in game but looking at the files the name bit should be controlled by the player record info widget xml file found in the panels\news_item_panels folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

In that file locate the person_button widget (should be line 235) under that line you should see some string id lines of code after one of them add a new line that looks like:

<string id="colour" value="text"/>

And that should recolour the player name.

Thanks @michaeltmurrayuk that solved those 2 issues. The first one is due to me using another skins player profile, so I removed the original player folder from the light skin and used that from the other skin. The skin is pretty much all working as it should be, the only issues I tend to have are issues with player names mainly in the inbox. I'll post some screenshots when they appear in the game. Likelihood is that you have already fixed the issue and I have just removed the file as I am using a different player folder to that which was supplied with the light skin.

Thanks for your help

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk

Another question please.Could you tell me which file control the 3D match player's name font?

Just wanna increase the player's name font size in 3D match, Can you help me?

I am also playing FM2013 at the same time recently, can it be controlled by the same file in the old version of FM?

@Alexpuk2002 The Value Popup should be controlled by the interaction response choose value dialog xml file found in the panels\generic folder.

Locate the cash_selection_list widget line and add a colour="text" bit.

If that doesn't work you might need to re-write the entire line so change it from:

<widget class="cash_selection_list" id="calp" select_event="cShS" cash_min_value="0" cash_equals_value="-1" cash_max_value="300000000" height="35" hidden="true"/>

To this:

<widget class="cash_selection_list" id="calp" select_event="cShS" cash_min_value="0" cash_equals_value="-1" cash_max_value="300000000" height="35" hidden="true" colour="text">
	  <!-- record stuff needed to recolour text -->
	        <record id="alternative_main_kind" class="edit_box">
				<record id="properties">
                <flags id="colour" value="text" />	
                <boolean id="show_clear_text_icon" value="false"/>
				</record>
            </record>
      </widget>

Let me know if either of those options work as it's not a panel I can easily test.

For the player names on the inbox they unfortunately have to generally be edited for each news item - so you may be able to copy over some files from my skin to fix them but the more obscure ones I've likely missed and worth bringing so I can at least fix them for FM22 (and may backport some fixed to FM21 depending on how much needs fixing).

19 hours ago, jargerdarkie said:

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk

Another question please.Could you tell me which file control the 3D match player's name font?

Just wanna increase the player's name font size in 3D match, Can you help me?

I am also playing FM2013 at the same time recently, can it be controlled by the same file in the old version of FM?

As far as I am aware the 3D font settings aren't user editable.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Alexpuk2002 The Value Popup should be controlled by the interaction response choose value dialog xml file found in the panels\generic folder.

Locate the cash_selection_list widget line and add a colour="text" bit.

If that doesn't work you might need to re-write the entire line so change it from:

<widget class="cash_selection_list" id="calp" select_event="cShS" cash_min_value="0" cash_equals_value="-1" cash_max_value="300000000" height="35" hidden="true"/>

To this:

<widget class="cash_selection_list" id="calp" select_event="cShS" cash_min_value="0" cash_equals_value="-1" cash_max_value="300000000" height="35" hidden="true" colour="text">
	  <!-- record stuff needed to recolour text -->
	        <record id="alternative_main_kind" class="edit_box">
				<record id="properties">
                <flags id="colour" value="text" />	
                <boolean id="show_clear_text_icon" value="false"/>
				</record>
            </record>
      </widget>

Let me know if either of those options work as it's not a panel I can easily test.

For the player names on the inbox they unfortunately have to generally be edited for each news item - so you may be able to copy over some files from my skin to fix them but the more obscure ones I've likely missed and worth bringing so I can at least fix them for FM22 (and may backport some fixed to FM21 depending on how much needs fixing).

Thanks Michael, I'll have a look at this when I can get that screen back up.

I have found another one which may be linked as it is to do with the player value. It is the asking price when you sent your own players asking price. Below is the screen.

1584409839_Screenshot2021-10-19at14_20_44.thumb.png.1482f1cbe4bcbbb46a4de1179ed9a265.png

@Alexpuk2002 Thanks for the asking price one that is the same as the other cash one and is controlled by the set transfer status panel xml file found in the panels\player folder - again locate the cash_selection_list widget and do the same change as above.

For the Youth Prospects Evaluated item that was fixed in v2 of the skin and you should just need to copy over the player portrait and description widget xml file from the panels\widgets folder (you can see that the files that control the name are all over the place making it annoying to track down).

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Alexpuk2002 Thanks for the asking price one that is the same as the other cash one and is controlled by the set transfer status panel xml file found in the panels\player folder - again locate the cash_selection_list widget and do the same change as above.

For the Youth Prospects Evaluated item that was fixed in v2 of the skin and you should just need to copy over the player portrait and description widget xml file from the panels\widgets folder (you can see that the files that control the name are all over the place making it annoying to track down).

Thanks @michaeltmurrayuk I have sorted those and they are working. Just to let you know though the player portrait and description widget xml wasn't in the panels\widgets folder of the light v2 skin that I downloaded from your website.

I do have another issue that I have found. When searching for a player using the search box I get the player's name in white. Screenshot is below.

419695134_Screenshot2021-10-19at20_16_03.thumb.png.593b683ef2ea8c6528db87cfe57eeaeb.png

Apologies for submitting a lot of issues, but I am hoping that if we can get all these issues sorted out in FM21 then it should make the light skin in FM22 much easier.

No problem log what you come across as most panels will likely need doing for FM22 and most of this stuff is context sensitive so isn't easy to test or check. (And I'll backport to FM21 when I get a chance).

For the player evaluation screen looks like I picked that up after the update, so to fix that extract that file from the panels fmf file and near the top before the first widget line just paste this code into the above file and that will recolour the text:

<string id="skin_style" value="person_button" />

For the search that panel is controlled by the search xml file found in the panels\game folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file

To fix it's the same solution just paste the above line into the file after the first (<panel...) line.

@Alexpuk2002 Should be controlled by the graphics in the graphics\tables\custom\inbox\ subfolders that one should be the selected folder with the xml file in that folder setting the colour.

You'll need to extract the default files from within the fm-widgets skin which you'll need to extract from the sitoolkit fmf file.

46 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Alexpuk2002 Should be controlled by the graphics in the graphics\tables\custom\inbox\ subfolders that one should be the selected folder with the xml file in that folder setting the colour.

You'll need to extract the default files from within the fm-widgets skin which you'll need to extract from the sitoolkit fmf file.

Thanks @michaeltmurrayuk that has sorted it. I am just playing around with the light skin in FM22 and there are a few things that just need changing slightly which this is one of them. The FM21 light skin seems to work for most of the panels which is good, but I am sure you'll come across these and fix them when you start looking into creating your FM22 light skin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

What is the name of this panel, so I can change the colour to black?

maybe .\panels\news_item_panels\youth evaluated panel.xml
string <widget class="person_button" entity_layout_id="at07" id="proB" name="top prospect person button" colour="black">

59 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

maybe .\panels\news_item_panels\youth evaluated panel.xml
string <widget class="person_button" entity_layout_id="at07" id="proB" name="top prospect person button" colour="black">

It worked. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2022 at 21:49, PequenoGenio said:

Were can i change the white text?

I think this is some kind of floating error. I have this text in black. But from time to time it turns white. Then it turns black again. :rolleyes:

Em 28/04/2022 em 08:13, Olas Nick disse:

I think this is some kind of floating error. I have this text in black. But from time to time it turns white. Then it turns black again. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. I've notice that too.

Weird