Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia. Huge respect for what you are doing! I bought the game and had to wait so long to play it. I cannot play with default skins and dark skins due to vision problems. Thanks a lot for the light skin.

p.s: Sports Interactive, shame on you! In our country, the cost of the game has doubled, as well as your indifference to the regular fans of the series FM.

It is simply unacceptable that modders make a light skin, and the game developer does not even help them with this! It's a shame!

On 25/01/2021 at 13:29, footmob said:

Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia. Huge respect for what you are doing! I bought the game and had to wait so long to play it. I cannot play with default skins and dark skins due to vision problems. Thanks a lot for the light skin.

p.s: Sports Interactive, shame on you! In our country, the cost of the game has doubled, as well as your indifference to the regular fans of the series FM.

It is simply unacceptable that modders make a light skin, and the game developer does not even help them with this! It's a shame!

You should raise that with SI directly.

On 22/01/2021 at 11:14, MariusA said:

Thank you so much! Only thing I can't find is the player role. See screenshot.

Want this in white as well, than I'm happy.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 12.12.57.png

tactics icon info panel overview xml file in the panels\tactics folder controls the Role text, locate this line:

<widget class="role_duty_popup_button_mini" id="rodu" size="xsmall" auto_size="none" secondary_icon="icons/custom/misc/small down" secondary_icon_colour="text" alignment="centre" disabled_colour="faded text" >

and add a colour="X" bit - doesn't matter what colour you use as for some reason any colour will set it to white. You can also change the other bits on that line for the other stuff, whilst the rest of that file should control the stuff on the other views on that panel.

On 23/01/2021 at 06:21, zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz said:

Great work on this, having a nice, bright skin has made the playing experience a lot less gloomy, thank you!

I do have a question though, is there any way to make the colours on the training screen stronger?

wvt9qMn.png

The weak pastels do not mix well with my rubbish vision as I struggle to tell the dark blue and purple apart, as well as the grey and the light blue.

Training colours are set by these colours from the settings file:

<colour name="general training calendar colour"         value="bg blue"/>
<colour name="match training calendar colour"             value="bg accent"/>
<colour name="attacking training calendar colour"         value="bg green"/>
<colour name="defending training calendar colour"         value="bg deep purple"/>
<colour name="technical training calendar colour"         value="bg indigo"/>
<colour name="tactical training calendar colour"          value="bg light green"/>
<colour name="goalkeeping training calendar colour"       value="bg brown"/>
<colour name="setpiece training calendar colour"        value="bg pink"/>
<colour name="physical training calendar colour"          value="bg blue grey"/>
<colour name="extra training calendar colour"            value="bg teal"/>
<colour name="match day training calendar colour"         value="bg light blue"/>
<colour name="rest training calendar colour"              value="bg grey"/>
<colour name="recovery training calendar colour"          value="bg amber"/>

You just need to change the value bit to the colour you want.

@hehehemann Thanks got them logged.

On 22/01/2021 at 20:01, PequenoGenio said:

Hi michael... 

Help here:

Home page (pending transfers):

spacer.png

News screens problems:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The number 2 - could the buttons change to another colour?

Line up on the right is white:

spacer.png

Can you help me with this?

Thanks for them logged the white text issues.

The button colour is set by the solid_button colour in the settings file, if you just want to change the inbox button colour then you'll need to extract the default inbox button files from sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\inbox and change the declared colours in the two xml files in that folder.

For the lineups that will be caused by the custom file you are using, you'll need to add the following code to the lineups table;

<list id="column_widget_properties">
<record indx="0" colour="text" />
</list>

which is within the fixture details xml file from the panels\match folder.

1 hora atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

Thanks for them logged the white text issues.

The button colour is set by the solid_button colour in the settings file, if you just want to change the inbox button colour then you'll need to extract the default inbox button files from sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\inbox and change the declared colours in the two xml files in that folder.

For the lineups that will be caused by the custom file you are using, you'll need to add the following code to the lineups table;

</list>

which is within the fixture details xml file from the panels\match folder.

Solved @michaeltmurrayuk @keysi

spacer.png

The others things are doable?

Edited by PequenoGenio
13 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Solved @michaeltmurrayuk @keysi

spacer.png

The others things are doable?

I managed to sort this out also by doing the following:

In the fixture details.xml file found in panels/match folder locate the line ups section (mine was on line 169 but it could be different on other custom panels).

Delete the existing code that is there and paste in the following code below.

<!--line up-->
          <widget class="fixture_lineup_table" id="FxCL" auto_size="vertical">
          </list>
          <record id="GoaI" file="icons/16px/goal"/>
          <record id="OwnI" file="icons/16px/own goal"/>
          <record id="object_property" get_property="FxCL" />
          </widget>

On 22/01/2021 at 11:06, BenW. said:

I'll try to get some when I'm next on. Also I really like the scoreboard on the Light Skin but after I put the Match Screen Mod on it reverts back to the original scoreboard. Is that supposed to happen?

Anything on this @michaeltmurrayuk?

4 hours ago, draganps4 said:

is there a way to implement instant result 

10 minutes ago, footmob said:

@michaeltmurrayuk can you please tell me how to add "instant result"?

You guys should read the first posts

On 15/01/2021 at 13:17, michaeltmurrayuk said:

FAQ

• I have no plans to include the Instant Result Button, you are free to install it yourself but as I don't use it I cannot offer support.

Em 27/01/2021 em 00:04, bluestillidie00 disse:

Please post how you fixed it. Will make it easier for both Michael and other users in the meantime.

Sorry. I did this:

<!--line up-->
          <widget class="fixture_lineup_table" id="FxCL" auto_size="vertical">
            <record id="object_property">
              <integer id="get_property" value="FxCL" />
            </record>
	  </list>
          </widget>

22 hours ago, BenW. said:

Anything on this @michaeltmurrayuk?

My Match Screens Mod shouldn't interfere with the scoreboard from this skin as they don't touch those files. Best thing to do is to re-download the light skin (if you didn't keep a copy of the zip file) and then just copy over the match score area panel, match score left and match score right files into the panels\match folder for the version of the Light Skin you are using and that should revert any changes you accidentally made to the scoreboard.

Though if you are using someone elses scoreboard or match mods you'll need to manually check the files for conflicts as they may have changed the same files in a different way.

Please tell me how to add instant result . I do not want to create a new topic because of this.  Or tell me who you can contact on this issue?

I really like this skin and the instant result are the only thing I am missing.

Hello Michael. Thank you very much for this style, I can't play with the default "negative" (white on black) style. Now I can (finally) play FM.

I read that you will not consider to add the instant button. That's ok, may I ask to you just a little advice? I am trying to add this code. I've tried in panels\team\team squad.xml but it didn't work. Should I check another file?

Thank you

Been using this skin and loving it but I have a question about how to change the colors of the tactic screen.  

267671257_ScreenShot2021-02-08at5_40_57PM.thumb.png.d5184179b5131a9073d873772246aeb6.png

How would i go about changing the color of the rectangles that have the position role selected? (currently its white) I would like to have it dark like the default FM skin if possible. 

19 minutes ago, Pattric_b said:

Been using this skin and loving it but I have a question about how to change the colors of the tactic screen.  

How would i go about changing the color of the rectangles that have the position role selected? (currently its white) I would like to have it dark like the default FM skin if possible. 

Scroll up and you would've found the answer. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/546366-fm21skin-light-skin/?do=findComment&comment=12919774

hi, brilliant skin, @michaeltmurrayuk Can I ask a small thing ? in the match players bar widget , what do I need to do to get the positions showing for each player ? and maybe change the colour of the players name ?

Edited by DWCallaghan

Have downloaded the scoreboard files and have put it in the folder panels/match. It works fine, but how can I change only the small section with the score ? - either to a darker background or to a darker font. Both very light.

On 19/01/2021 at 14:14, Alexpuk2002 said:

@michaeltmurrayuk I have come across an issue with the colouring on the penalty shoutout score during the match. I have attached a screenshot to show you what it looks like.

496069413_Screenshot2021-01-19at14_10_26.thumb.png.474fa9b9d45604793d555b810f2e96f7.png

Does anyone know which panel controls the Penalty Shootout list shown above? In the light skin you can't see the text and who has scored or missed. Would like to edit this to make it more readable.

Em 16/01/2021 em 12:06, PequenoGenio disse:

Hello. First off all thank you @michaeltmurrayuk for this amizing gift to the communitty.

Second i want to now where and how do i change the colour of this text (the ones in the red "circle"):

spacer.png

spacer.png

Em 17/01/2021 em 17:31, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

For the first one you'll need to add/alter the colour="X" bits for the parts of that file, but as that is a custom file you'll need to follow the links from the manager home file until you find what file controls that bit.

For the roles you can either revert back to the player positions indicator small horizontal xml file from the skin otherwise you'll need to add an appearance bit to each of the popup buttons to recolour the text like so:

<widget class="popup_button" id="dut1" row="0" col="2" appearance="buttons/text/button" column_span="2" />

Don't copy that code as you'll need to manually adjust each line as the other bits are different on each line.

@Andreas Baader see above, for the player profile you'll need to follow the links in the player overview panel xml file you have edited to find the bits and add/change the colours.

Since the latest update this problem has return . 

spacer.png

I've tried what @michaeltmurrayuk said to me but don't work.

Anyone knows how to do it?

Edited by PequenoGenio

Try to change the appearance button code. I have this in the dark version.

<widget class="popup_button" id="dut1" row="0" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2" />

32 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

Try to change the appearance button code. I have this in the dark version.

<widget class="popup_button" id="dut1" row="0" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2" />

Done..

but instead of buttons/subtlr/normal/button is buttons/text/button

spacer.png

13 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hi, sorry for my english and thanks for this wonderful skins.
I have problem with light skin - the clock is not visible and your file don't help me, what can be done?

And second problem - after last update 21.3 there was such a problem, help please

Inked20210226073912_1_LI.jpg

3 hours ago, eXclusive_CR7 said:

Hi, sorry for my english and thanks for this wonderful skins.
I have problem with light skin - the clock is not visible and your file don't help me, what can be done?

And second problem - after last update 21.3 there was such a problem, help please

Inked20210226073912_1_LI.jpg

On 23/02/2021 at 11:47, keysi said:

it's in the player positions indicator small horizontal.xml. I don't know how and where is it edited in the FME skin but the code of widgets is in the spoiler after I changed it in my skin (lines 88-118)

Reveal hidden contents

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS1" row="0" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt1" row="0" col="1" />

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS2" row="1" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt2" row="1" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut2" row="1" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS3" row="2" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt3" row="2" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut3" row="2" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS4" row="3" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt4" row="3" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut4" row="3" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS5" row="4" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt5" row="4" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut5" row="4" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS6" row="5" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt6" row="5" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut6" row="5" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS7" row="6" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt7" row="6" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut7" row="6" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="roS8" row="7" col="0" image_alignment="centre" />
                <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="hnt8" row="7" col="1" />
                <widget class="popup_button" id="dut8" row="7" col="2" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" column_span="2"/>

This is the updated default panel from the resource archiver.

player positions indicator small horizontal.xml 7.62 kB · 15 downloads

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/02/2021 at 00:07, PequenoGenio said:

Other error..

In the match popup, when a goal is scored the name of the player that made the assist don't shows up

help me please with this file @PequenoGenio this not player of the match picture and anymore

IMG_20210324_211611.jpg

Edited by putuadidharma0
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...