[FM21][MOD] Pre-match Build Up TV Logos

rich))

Just a small mod that changes the SI TV logo on televised matches.

I've only done Sky Sports and BT Sports, but it's really easy to make any others.

To get it to work you just have to drop the ‘icons’ folder for the logo you want into the ‘graphics’ folder of your current skin (not the general graphics folder).

Download here

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM21][MOD] Pre-match Build Up TV Logos

Can't make it work, shouldn't it be an xml file to point it to the right direction aswell?

(i'm using TCS skin btw)

C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\TCS '21 v1.1\graphics\icons\custom\match\logos

Nevermind, got it sorted! Thanx

Edited by poma

11 hours ago, lembergman said:

@rich))do you have original folder? can't find her. Or maybe there was a config there? It is interesting to try to color

The two panels are in panels/match called 'match league table panel cutscene.xml' and 'match preview lineups panel.xml'. I've attached them below.

In my skin I've changed all instances of 'red_replacement="bg lighter">' to 'red_replacement="primary" and all 'red_replacement="white">' to 'red_replacement="secondary">' and this brings in the competition colours and looks good.

50 minutes ago, McClane29 said:

Are the logos instructed to appearing for certain competitions?

i.e. Champions League uses the BT Sport logo only?

Unfortunately not. May be possible though but I wouldn't know how to do it.

match league table panel cutscene.xml match preview lineups panel.xml

28 минут назад, rich)) сказал:

@lembergman 

Thanks, yeah looks like it works in colour, you just need to take out the last bit of the line that recolours the logo to secondary.

What do you mean, can you show it in the code?

Спойлер

<container class="contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/teams/footer/paper" height="32" red_replacement="primary">

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="1, 0" end_value="0, 0" duration="1" delay="0" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" tween="ease_in_out_4" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" no_clipping="true" />
                <animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.8" delay="0.2" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" />

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/match/logos/si tv full" height="16" auto_size="horizontal" scale_picture="true" red_replacement="secondary">
                    <animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="1" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />
                </widget>

BT sport color.rar

Edited by lembergman

3 minutes ago, lembergman said:

<container class="contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/teams/footer/paper" height="32" red_replacement="primary">

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="1, 0" end_value="0, 0" duration="1" delay="0" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" tween="ease_in_out_4" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" no_clipping="true" />
                <animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.8" delay="0.2" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" />

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/match/logos/si tv full" height="16" auto_size="horizontal" scale_picture="true" red_replacement="secondary">
                    <animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="1" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />
                </widget>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...