Not stopping at half time

TimEdwins7

6 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @TimEdwins7,

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you be slightly more specific about what may be happening here or any specific steps that make this happen? as i am yet to encounter this during my testing.

Cheers,

Harry

Hi Harry, it is literally just as described. The game doesn’t stop at Half Time and show the usual stats and feedback. The teams just swap ends and it kicks off straight away. Almost maybe like there’s a ghost press of start second half or something. But I’m not even touching the screen anywhere. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Do you possibly have any saves from before a match where this happened to you, uploaded via the link below and i will look into what may be going on here. Also, if you could post your file name in the thread that would be really useful for locating your save quickly.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Cheers,

Harry

I have this problem frequently, probably in about of a third of matches. As said above, it’s as if someone is pressing the continue button for me. The half-time reports flash up for a fraction of a second, then the second half starts. I’ll have a go at uploading my save, but my computer is ancient and hasn’t been turned on for about two years, I’ll have to see if it’s up to it!

Events being skipped seem to happen elsewhere too. I’ve had two instances of the match progressing, all players stopping (but the clock continuing) for some time, before restarting again, only to see that apparently I was awarded and had taken a penalty. Coincidentally we missed both.