Jump to content

FMF file suddenly no longer showing in PGE


Recommended Posts

For the past 2 months or so, I've been keeping a editor data file that was doing all transfer in Asia and copying all the research work I've been doing so I can just plug and play a save on the fly when I want. The file had something like 15k changes and now it's simply vanished without a trace or explanation.

The file still appears in my editor data file (transfers.fmf)

99444172ac460addb08d05785127ac06.png

But when I load up the editor and try to find the fmf file to continue editing, this is all I can find:

c73d454c012e0e5b1942835755e31f9d.png

I've attached the file for you to investigate. The amount of hours I've spent doing this makes this absolutely enfuriating to be honest.

Transfers.fmf

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rob2900 said:

Exact same issue as this and it's been weeks - unistalled and reinstalled several times.

I fear the file has broken but I’ve no idea why. Hopefully we get a response soon

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

I fear the file has broken but I’ve no idea why. Hopefully we get a response soon

I don't think it's broken, none of my files appear in editor data anymore - it's incredibly annoying, even when I download them from the steam workshop and put them in the correct folder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kanwulf said:

I fear the file has broken but I’ve no idea why. Hopefully we get a response soon

I think I fixed this, delete everything - including the steam files and libraries (don't just uninstall and reinstall) and now it seems to work

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2021 at 20:10, Kanwulf said:

For the past 2 months or so, I've been keeping a editor data file that was doing all transfer in Asia and copying all the research work I've been doing so I can just plug and play a save on the fly when I want. The file had something like 15k changes and now it's simply vanished without a trace or explanation.

The file still appears in my editor data file (transfers.fmf)

But when I load up the editor and try to find the fmf file to continue editing, this is all I can find:

I've attached the file for you to investigate. The amount of hours I've spent doing this makes this absolutely enfuriating to be honest.

Hi, we've got a similar issue under review currently where the same thing happened but I'm afraid have had no luck so far reproducing/figuring out what the cause was. However, I will send your file over to investigate as hopefully it may provide more clues as to what has caused this bug. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Freddie Sands said:

Hi, we've got a similar issue under review currently where the same thing happened but I'm afraid have had no luck so far reproducing/figuring out what the cause was. However, I will send your file over to investigate as hopefully it may provide more clues as to what has caused this bug. Thanks

Cheers Freddie!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...