FMM21 a couple of little glitches or bugs (?)

Hey,

This is in no way a major issue or a show stopper but two items I should mention are a little frustrating when using FMM21 on my iPhone 12 (running the latest public release of iOS14).

I have noticed that the display is not looking right that's in the top corners of the device the curved corners cut off little parts of the continue button for example. Same goes for the top left corner but this is subtle. I feel I could be zoomed out a little my display settings are already set to standard so is zoomed out as much as it needs to be. 

Second thing

I noticed the scroll can be rather erratic at times when scrolling through the squad screen for example. Just seems oversensitive to every little move/scroll and jumps so far at the smallest of touches.

Edited by JR866Gunner

• JR866Gunner changed the title to FMM21 a couple of little annoyances (support)
  • JR866Gunner changed the title to FMM21 a couple of little glitches or bugs (?)
On 12/01/2021 at 11:26, JR866Gunner said:

Hey,

This is in no way a major issue or a show stopper but two items I should mention are a little frustrating when using FMM21 on my iPhone 12 (running the latest public release of iOS14).

I have noticed that the display is not looking right that's in the top corners of the device the curved corners cut off little parts of the continue button for example. Same goes for the top left corner but this is subtle. I feel I could be zoomed out a little my display settings are already set to standard so is zoomed out as much as it needs to be. 

Second thing

I noticed the scroll can be rather erratic at times when scrolling through the squad screen for example. Just seems oversensitive to every little move/scroll and jumps so far at the smallest of touches.

Hi, what device are you on? 

Regarding your first issue - I believe this is something we are aware of on certain screens, are there any in particular that are causing you bother?

42 minutes ago, Louie Silvani said:

Hi, what device are you on? 

Regarding your first issue - I believe this is something we are aware of on certain screens, are there any in particular that are causing you bother?

Hey! Thanks for the response - I mentioned above but not exact model so no worries! its a standard iPhone 12 (not pro or Max ) :) 

Its not major but on the main screens seeing the continue button cut off slightly and the opposite left corner a menu button also cut off slightly too. Those two items are present on every screen you come across. Its like the game doesnt cater for the rounded corners of the iPhone screen.

I must say though I see the scrolling as so erratic as it jumps massively on the squad screen for example!

4 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Is that in the general squad screen or tactics?

Have you tried changing scrollbar speed in the user interface settings?

Hm, no. I didnt see that setting.. That is much better! Still quick but so much better than before!

Thanks so much!

17 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Glad it helped!

Re the cut off, I also notice it on the match overview screen, so if its a match (not my own) I notice top left the back arrow partially cut off. It just looks as though more of that button should be seen..