Error with season review screen

JohnReese

Hi, 

Noticed an issue in the season review screen following the end of my second season with Admira in Austria. Finished second against a target of finishing mid table in the club vision screen, which obviously we smashed, however the season review screen claims the board are disappointed we only finished in the top 2 places, giving an overall D. Across the top it also claims we went into a tailspin and dropped from 0th to 0th by January. Imagine it's maybe some issue with the league splitting into the championship and relegation groups. The board rating is correct in the club vision so just seems like a problem with this screen. 620828913_Admiraseasonreviewissue.thumb.png.ef7cab4318ed7643f75a00a63ebb1db1.png

Hi,

I have a similar problem in my first season with Austria Vienna on the above mentioned screen: went into a tailspin and dropped from 0th to 0th by January.

In addition, the club vision screen shows the target: Reach Championship Group (minimum) as failed, even though i reached the chamionship group and finished 2. 

The performance in Tipico bundesliga is also a notable criticism, when I actually put up a title challenge for most of the season.
I'll start the second season now to check if the problem occurs again, luckily the board layed out the same vision again. :)

austria_bug.png.3cfe9bd08b549f3bc7d5cf658fc6cf64.png

On 18/01/2021 at 04:51, John Wood said:

Hi @JohnReese and @beondil74 can you upload your save games please and we will take a look as that doesn't look right

Put your save game names in here please so we can check them.

Hi John Wood,

Thank you for your feedback.
I had the same problem in season 2. Just uploaded the save game "Austria Vienna club vision".

Finished the season as 2nd in championship group, target to reach championship group has status "Failed".

During the seaon, while in 1st place, the board are delighted with the over-achievement.
After dropping to 2nd place, the board are disappointed by the under-achievement.

Screenshots taken while in 1st and 2nd place:

20210123171832_1.thumb.jpg.c714cccdf8774a5c3022dcaf9bb012d8.jpg

20210123172010_1.jpg

Edited by beondil74