Tv logo on 3D match screen

Sheffield Hammer

On 10/01/2021 at 06:10, Sheffield Hammer said:

I've noticed a few people have managed to get the tv logos back on the match screen.  These look really good and it a mod I've used in the past. 

However,  not seen them for a while. Anybody know how I can get them onto my 3d match screen? 

I have used the old "logo selector" code from years ago in my last few skins and still works pretty good. You will need to add code to several panels and some graphics too so some coding knowledge will be needed. (as the panels that need to be edited might have different content and structure based on the skin used I can't provide my files as it might cause issues with other skins and how the game will look, so editing is the best option)

Extract the following graphics in the "graphics" folder of the skin, location should be "graphics/logos" when extracted. You can create your own logo's of your favorite tv station, just make sure they are in a similar size to avoid issues.

logos.7z

Extract the following file ("logo_selector") in your skins' panels folder.

logo_selector.7z

Add this code in the following files: (edit the "top" and "right" insets to your own liking and depending on how it looks in your skin, these are my settings and looks perfect like this in my skins

global panels.xml:

<container id="lgs1" file="logo_selector/workings" hidn="true"/>

header.xml:

<container file="logo_selector/logos" >
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="2"/>

</container> 

Known issue is that the "logo selector" is using similar code to any "background selector" you might have in your skin, in my case the logo selector when active uses 6 TV station logo's, as a result the first 6 backgrounds in my background selector can't be selected. Solution is to use the selector to put the logo in the match screen and "de-activate"  the code temporarily afterwards by renaming the "logo_selector" folder in panels to (for example) "logo_selector.backup" and reload the skin, the game will keep showing the logo you selected last and the background selector works again as intended. I tried to change the coding but it seems they use similar code so they conflict. If you have no background selector in use there will be no issue at all.

Also: make sure that there is sufficient space in the top right corner for the logo to show, the space between (in my case) "quick tactics panel" and the regular screen where the "match in between highlights" panel shows should allow enough space for the logo's to show. This is controlled in the "match titlebar" panel in my skin (I use "height="80" in my skin so I have enough space for both to show).

Code to an "icon" will need to be input your match screen (I added it to my "match console quick tactics panel") see my screenshot, it is the little "TV" button that needs to be clicked. The code for that is:

<!-- Logo Options-->        
            <widget class="menubar_icon_button" id="lgs2" icon_alignment="centre" icon="icons/shortcuts/tv_options" width="30">
            <record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="white"/>
            <event id="click_event" event_id="kev4"/>
            <attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="kev4">
            <record id="action_event">
            <flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
            <flags id="event_target" value="lgs1"/>
            </record>
            </attachment>
            </widget>

The graphic (logo) that you want to use will need to be put into your graphics/icons/shortcut" folder and be called "tv_options"

This is the graphic I use in my skin, but you can replace it with any graphic you wish:

tv_options.png.bdf8bc5b76525c72fb3d2c71c4707aab.png

I understand that this (unfortunately)  is not a "plug and play" process as the selector and the logo needs to fitted into whichever scoreboard and match titlebar every user has, this is how it works in my skin and given the fact that every skin is looking different and has different coding, knowledge on coding is required to make it fit in each individual skin. As a result I don't offer "technical" support on this, the goal was here to share with you on how to get this working.

When all done and working it should look something like this:

2039079021_Screenshot(409).thumb.png.838e0127e352b203690a57948561dd8c.png

Screenshot (408).png

Edited by a31632
Uploaded corrected logo files and updated instructions

1 час назад, a31632 сказал:

If you don't have it in your skin, you have to use the "resource archiver" to extract it from the standard panels in panels,fmf

I did it from the beginning - search doesn't find such panel. couple i am frozen
panels.png.d44fee643f2c12fbfa24b2dce7d98a4f.png
Edited by lembergman

As I mentioned, no “technical support” offered, but there was no mentioning of having to rename any files.

The way I described is how it’s working in my skin, please double check you followed all the instructions and don’t rename any files either as that would explain already why it potentially isn’t working.

5 hours ago, lembergman said:
I thought someone would see if I entered the code correctly. I have no idea where to insert it.
what is the name of the panel in the right corner?
22.thumb.png.5d9d63e883928d88821df5f4e5fade00.png

That code is in "match titlebar" which is the file I have used in my skin redirect graphics/panels to "match score area" and the (customized) quick tactics panel, which is the bar in the top right corner of my screenshot. Because the way I coded this, there are two sections (invisible to the eye), one is the top bar, the other section is empty space where the logo pops up. So very likely the only way to get this to work in your skin would be to manually recode the whole top portion.

This part of the code in my file tells the game to "split" the top right portion in two parts, which allows space for the logos (the high value of "85"was needed as I use the scoreboard selectors myself with changing scoreboards which require more space on top:

<container height="85">
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="35,-1" gap="0" offset="0" />
     <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />
     <widget id="Htbu" class="match_console_quick_tactics_panel" file="cl2021/cl2021 match console quick tactics panel" auto_size="vertical" width="1290">
    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
    <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
    <list id="get_properties">
    <record get_property="hide_match_bar" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
    <record get_property="hide_match_bar_during_cutscene" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
    </list>
    <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
    </attachment>
    </widget>

The ONLY alternative would be to add the code to your "match in between highlights" panel, but disadvantage is that it will only show once that panel kicks in, so it will not show permanently

Edited by a31632

22 hours ago, a31632 said:

That code is in "match titlebar" which is the file I have used in my skin redirect graphics/panels to "match score area" and the (customized) quick tactics panel, which is the bar in the top right corner of my screenshot. Because the way I coded this, there are two sections (invisible to the eye), one is the top bar, the other section is empty space where the logo pops up. So very likely the only way to get this to work in your skin would be to manually recode the whole top portion.

This part of the code in my file tells the game to "split" the top right portion in two parts, which allows space for the logos (the high value of "85"was needed as I use the scoreboard selectors myself with changing scoreboards which require more space on top:

<container height="85">
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="35,-1" gap="0" offset="0" />
     <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />
     <widget id="Htbu" class="match_console_quick_tactics_panel" file="cl2021/cl2021 match console quick tactics panel" auto_size="vertical" width="1290">
    <record get_property="hide_match_bar" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
    <record get_property="hide_match_bar_during_cutscene" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
    </list>
    </attachment>
    </widget>

The ONLY alternative would be to add the code to your "match in between highlights" panel, but disadvantage is that it will only show once that panel kicks in, so it will not show permanently

using fluts skin  done everything you have said on here and can't get it to work at all so i give up thanks anyway

21 minutes ago, Arthur50 said:

using fluts skin  done everything you have said on here and can't get it to work at all so i give up thanks anyway

No worries, this has been integrated in my skin so it is all lined up properly in the code. With different layouts coding etc in other skins there might not be either enough space or no separate box to show the logos in even if they are “activated”.

In “match titlebar” I created a bit of code see below to split the right top section so it would show the bar and the logo, I know FLUT uses a big scoreboard so likely that wouldn’t work in that skin. This is the code I posted earlier which I took from my xml:

This part of the code in my file tells the game to "split" the top right portion in two parts, which allows space for the logos (the high value of "85"was needed as I use the scoreboard selectors myself with changing scoreboards which require more space on top:

<container height="85">
     <attachment_groupclass="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />
    </list>
    </attachment>
    </widget>

As I mentioned the alternative would be to add the code to the “match in between highlights” panel and disadvantages of that is that the logo only will show if that screens pops up (as to be expected)

Edited by a31632

28 minutes ago, a31632 said:

No worries, this has been integrated in my skin so it is all lined up properly in the code. With different layouts coding etc in other skins there might not be either enough space or no separate box to show the logos in even if they are “activated”.

In “match titlebar” I created a bit of code see below to split the right top section so it would show the bar and the logo, I know FLUT uses a big scoreboard so likely that wouldn’t work in that skin. This is the code I posted earlier which I took from my xml:

This part of the code in my file tells the game to "split" the top right portion in two parts, which allows space for the logos (the high value of "85"was needed as I use the scoreboard selectors myself with changing scoreboards which require more space on top:

<container height="85">
     <attachment_groupclass="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />
    </list>
    </attachment>
    </widget>

As I mentioned the alternative would be to add the code to the “match in between highlights” panel and disadvantages of that is that the logo only will show if that screens pops up (as to be expected)

Yes I also did that and still had no look but thank you very much for taking the time to reply back 

Keep safe 

Where should I insert the lines?

header.xml:

</container> 

Спойлер

<panel>
    <!-- debug menu -->
    <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="Dmen" set_property="coni" />

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0" />
    <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--titlebars-->
    <container>
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0" />
        <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- titlebar -->
        <widget class="titlebar_panel" id="NHdr" height="60" />

<!-- match titlebar -->
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" id="MHdr" height="40" />
    </container>

<!--tabs/match feed/content menu-->

<!-- @archie.buck The tutorial relies on this id not changing, if you need to adjust it please also update TUTORIAL_MANAGER -->
    <container class="main_box" height="42" appearance="boxes/custom/match/titlebar/paper" id="secT">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="5" gap="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="5" apply_to_children="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="MRev" skip_if_null="false" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mMMr" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htmt" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="hPtt" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="TacH" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpT" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpP" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpS" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpK" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpH" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpN" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpC" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htmt" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="hopi" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="htpF" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="TacA" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpT" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpP" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpS" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpK" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpH" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpN" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpC" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atmt" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="aPtt" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="aopi" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="atpF" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="AnaH" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="AnaA" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="AnaN" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mazp" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mspa" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="matm" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mapl" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mshp" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mhan" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="maan" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="bmfs" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="bmts" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mtst" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="hfms" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="afms" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mtrp" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mgup" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="mpst" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="hide_tabs" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="false" skip_if_null="false" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn" />
        </attachment>

<!--team switching radio buttons-->
        <widget class="match_team_selector_panel" id="mtsp">
        </widget>

<!--tab bar-->
        <widget class="sections_menu_strip_match" id="tree" auto_size="horizontal">
            <record id="default_properties" colour="text" red_replacement="text"/>
        </widget>

</container>
</panel>

I updated the logos download as I noticed I uploaded the wrong 7z file  (the file names were not correct), I updated this in my post with the instructions too. (file names should be "1.png", "2.png" etc.) 

As I mentioned prior, you can use any TV logos you prefer, replace in the folder and rename it to either number, make sure to resize your custom logo so that the size is similar (max "48 pixels" height) 

logos.7z

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

I updated the logos download as I noticed I uploaded the wrong 7z file  (the file names were not correct), I updated this in my post with the instructions too. (file names should be "1.png", "2.png" etc.) 

As I mentioned prior, you can use any TV logos you prefer, replace in the folder and rename it to either number, make sure to resize your custom logo so that the size is similar (max "48 pixels" height) 

logos.7z 223.53 kB · 0 downloads

witch files need codeing as im lost plus where do i need to put the codes in the files is it top middle or bottom please

3 hours ago, Arthur50 said:

witch files need codeing as im lost plus where do i need to put the codes in the files is it top middle or bottom please

In my skin and I think in most skins the match titlebar would need to be edited as it controls the area in the top right corner (assuming the scoreboard is taking the left portion of the screen).

In two earlier postings above I shared the code I used in this panel to create space under the “quick tactics bar” in the top right corner, for the logo to appear.

The scoreboard area itself is controlled by the “match score area” panel. In some cases where the scoreboard is taking up all or most of the top part of the screen it might be useful to have a look at this file instead.

Where the code needs to be put all depends on how the code looks, you will need to put it next to the graphic where you want it to show up.

If you don’t have the skinning skills I would advice to reach out to the skin maker and see if they can help or point you in the right direction. 

The problem is that every panel looks different in any skin so no “one fix”.

On purpose I didn’t start a separate thread with a “MOD release” as I was only answering a question on how the users that posted the screenshots got this working in their skins. (They were all using my skin where this is build in) and it was never intended as a “ plug and play” solution 

If you have no knowledge on coding it’s not going to work, I think I made that clear in my earlier postings.

I get numerous requests ( sometimes with full skin included ) asking for me to put this in their own skin and as you can imagine this is just impossible to do. 
All graphics and panels needed to get this working with instructions are provided here, sorry if you can’t get it working in your skin.

EDIT: Alternative solution as I mentioned earlier is to add the code to the “match in between highlights” panel and it will in that case only show when the panel pops up, so not ideal as it won’t show when you are watching highlights of course

Edited by a31632

I added the code in my "match in between highlights panel" (see below code which is input in the bottom of this panel) and as you can see I now have on purpose 2 logo's showing. One because the code in my "header.xml" is still present, and one because I just added it in the other panel.

I hope this at least is an alternative if you are not able to change the coding to have it show regularly in the top right section

The code in the bottom of the "match in between highlights panel" looks like this:

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/match touchline tablet panel" id="TTab" >
                 <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>

</container>
        </container>
 <container file="logo_selector/logos">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="10"/>
</container>
</container>
</panel>

403580794_Screenshot(443).thumb.png.34f8f701bb5e8efa63111c3361a6024a.png

58 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I added the code in my "match in between highlights panel" (see below code which is input in the bottom of this panel) and as you can see I now have on purpose 2 logo's showing. One because the code in my "header.xml" is still present, and one because I just added it in the other panel.

I hope this at least is an alternative if you are not able to change the coding to have it show regularly in the top right section

The code in the bottom of the "match in between highlights panel" looks like this:

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/match touchline tablet panel" id="TTab" >
                 <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>

</container>
        </container>
 <container file="logo_selector/logos">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="10"/>
</container>
</container>
</panel>

403580794_Screenshot(443).thumb.png.34f8f701bb5e8efa63111c3361a6024a.png

thanks i will take a look 2moz

I found my solution for this. Hope it works for you too.

Code for panel: match title bar

Спойлер

<!-- Logo Options-->
        <widget class="icon_button" id="inst" icon="icons/tv logos/tv logo" label_disabled="true" alignment="centre" icon_alignment="centre" height="40"  appearance="">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-690"/>
        </widget>

Where to put graphics:
tvlogos.png.5019079ca743962eae869a63c2c1714b.png
Examples of:
Спойлер

1190281070_bbcsport.thumb.png.4fb9dae549afb2e3a1eecb18ed5ee919.png

tv logos.rar match title bar.xml

1 hour ago, lembergman said:

I found my solution for this. Hope it works for you too.

Code for panel: match title bar

Reveal hidden contents

<!-- Logo Options-->
        <widget class="icon_button" id="inst" icon="icons/tv logos/tv logo" label_disabled="true" alignment="centre" icon_alignment="centre" height="40"  appearance="">
        </widget>

Where to put graphics:
tvlogos.png.5019079ca743962eae869a63c2c1714b.png
Examples of:
  Reveal hidden contents

1190281070_bbcsport.thumb.png.4fb9dae549afb2e3a1eecb18ed5ee919.png

tv logos.rar 139.66 kB · 0 downloads match title bar.xml 5.42 kB · 0 downloads

is that the only xml file i need ???

16 minutes ago, lembergman said:

i change only one. try it

Must be doing something wrong though as i cant get any logos to work . In your picture you have a logo outside of the TV logo file . Is that how its suppose to be

28 минут назад, alian62 сказал:

Must be doing something wrong though as i cant get any logos to work . In your picture you have a logo outside of the TV logo file . Is that how its suppose to be

here is my skin. maybe there is a connection with other panels like generic or header panel. I spent a long time coming up with this code :)))
if someone succeeds - write here

7 hours ago, alian62 said:

i see what he has done in the tv logo folder you need to choose witch tv logo you want and you need to name the file tv logo for example if you want sky sports name it tv logo i will upload my folder so its already set 

i have chosen sky sports  if you want to use another one in the pack just name it tv logo

if you are using another skin like I'am im using flut then i suggest  you put this code in your match title bar file i have put it at the bottom of the file like  lembergman as

<!-- Logo Options-->
        </widget>

i big thank you to lembergman for doing this and explainig it so the credits go to him not me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b2b48kdi0tm3gr1/tv+logos.rar/file

7 hours ago, lembergman said:
here is my skin. maybe there is a connection with other panels like generic or header panel. I spent a long time coming up with this code :)))
if someone succeeds - write here
7 hours ago, alian62 said:

i see what he has done in the tv logo folder you need to choose witch tv logo you want and you need to name the file tv logo for example if you want sky sports name it tv logo i will upload my folder so its already set 

i have chosen sky sports  if you want to use another one in the pack just name it tv logo

if you are using another skin like I'am im using flut then i suggest  you put this code in your match title bar file i have put it at the bottom of the file like  lembergman as

<!-- Logo Options-->
        </widget>

i big thank you to lembergman for doing this and explainig it so the credits go to him not me

1 час назад, Arthur50 сказал:

is there away to move the tv logo up the top more

as I understand it, the distance at the top adjusts the parameters of header panel. The bandwidth is indicated there. Well I don't know how to do it
Highlighted in red is the positioning on the screen. Play around with these numbers
        </widget>

16 minutes ago, lembergman said:
as I understand it, the distance at the top adjusts the parameters of header panel. The bandwidth is indicated there. Well I don't know how to do it
Highlighted in red is the positioning on the screen. Play around with these numbers
        </widget>

still no good

20 hours ago, Arthur50 said:

<!-- Logo Options-->
        </widget>

Yes it was naming the file ... tv logo ... Knew it had to be something simple 

Thank you

• 1 year later...
On 10/01/2021 at 19:43, a31632 said:

I have used the old "logo selector" code from years ago in my last few skins and still works pretty good. You will need to add code to several panels and some graphics too so some coding knowledge will be needed. (as the panels that need to be edited might have different content and structure based on the skin used I can't provide my files as it might cause issues with other skins and how the game will look, so editing is the best option)

Extract the following graphics in the "graphics" folder of the skin, location should be "graphics/logos" when extracted. You can create your own logo's of your favorite tv station, just make sure they are in a similar size to avoid issues.

logos.7z 223.53 kB · 96 downloads

Extract the following file ("logo_selector") in your skins' panels folder.

logo_selector.7z 1.38 kB · 132 downloads

Add this code in the following files: (edit the "top" and "right" insets to your own liking and depending on how it looks in your skin, these are my settings and looks perfect like this in my skins

global panels.xml:

<container id="lgs1" file="logo_selector/workings" hidn="true"/>

header.xml:

</container> 

Known issue is that the "logo selector" is using similar code to any "background selector" you might have in your skin, in my case the logo selector when active uses 6 TV station logo's, as a result the first 6 backgrounds in my background selector can't be selected. Solution is to use the selector to put the logo in the match screen and "de-activate"  the code temporarily afterwards by renaming the "logo_selector" folder in panels to (for example) "logo_selector.backup" and reload the skin, the game will keep showing the logo you selected last and the background selector works again as intended. I tried to change the coding but it seems they use similar code so they conflict. If you have no background selector in use there will be no issue at all.

Also: make sure that there is sufficient space in the top right corner for the logo to show, the space between (in my case) "quick tactics panel" and the regular screen where the "match in between highlights" panel shows should allow enough space for the logo's to show. This is controlled in the "match titlebar" panel in my skin (I use "height="80" in my skin so I have enough space for both to show).

Code to an "icon" will need to be input your match screen (I added it to my "match console quick tactics panel") see my screenshot, it is the little "TV" button that needs to be clicked. The code for that is:

<!-- Logo Options-->        
            <widget class="menubar_icon_button" id="lgs2" icon_alignment="centre" icon="icons/shortcuts/tv_options" width="30">
            <record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="white"/>
            <event id="click_event" event_id="kev4"/>
            <attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="kev4">
            <record id="action_event">
            <flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
            <flags id="event_target" value="lgs1"/>
            </record>
            </attachment>
            </widget>

The graphic (logo) that you want to use will need to be put into your graphics/icons/shortcut" folder and be called "tv_options"

This is the graphic I use in my skin, but you can replace it with any graphic you wish:

tv_options.png.bdf8bc5b76525c72fb3d2c71c4707aab.png

I understand that this (unfortunately)  is not a "plug and play" process as the selector and the logo needs to fitted into whichever scoreboard and match titlebar every user has, this is how it works in my skin and given the fact that every skin is looking different and has different coding, knowledge on coding is required to make it fit in each individual skin. As a result I don't offer "technical" support on this, the goal was here to share with you on how to get this working.

When all done and working it should look something like this:

2039079021_Screenshot(409).thumb.png.838e0127e352b203690a57948561dd8c.png

Screenshot (408).png

What skin do you use? Looks amazing!

7 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

What skin do you use? Looks amazing!

It’s my own personal skin “Champions League 2021” in this case but looks also the same for the 2022 version. Thanks for the compliment!

• 3 weeks later...