Board unwilling to upgrade training facilities

DurLennart

Hi, 

Not sure if this is a bug, or if I and my online gaming partner have a very hardheaded board. 

My board never agrees to upgrade the training facilities (FC Eindhoven). 

They do upgrade (without me requesting) the youth setup, and upgrade the stadium. But they never upgrade the training facilities or youth facilities if I request it, even when we have lots of money in the bank and are A+ satisfied with my performances. 

Perhaps something to look in to? 

Kind regards, 

DurLennart

Hi @DurLennart,

Thanks for sending me the save game, I've passed this on to our Dev Team to investigate.

Just to let you know the board's willingness to upgrade is determined by the cost of project, current facility level and board ambition amongst other factors. Worth considering these before your next request.

Thanks,

Harrison

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same trouble. Club has grown hugely since I took over, been promoted, won 4 consecutive top division titles and reaching champions cup knockout twice in a row (have loads of money in the bank) but the board won't upgrade training facilities because 'club is not big enough'. So stuck with poor training facilities even though they've upgraded youth facilities twice and scouting network to worldwide, and decided to build a brand new stadium even though I fill less than ⅓ of it, all without me requesting them. Also, despite going from 0.5* to 2* reputation, attendance has barely grown in league matches, which I thought might be linked (club size).