Better organisation options on scouting shortlists

Vlowman

Firstly, the option that allows you to view by position within a general shortlist was a great addition, when added over the last couple of years.

Still, you might have someone who can technically play a second position, but that you don't really want to consider them a target for that positions. So, as I have done, you might therefore need to create separate shortlists by position.

But then, you might have some that you are considering as loan options, and others as free transfers, and others as paid transfers. So, unless you can keep all of that in your head as you compare attributes, you might then create three sub-shortlists along those lines.

Even if you aren't doing that, you might (as I do) struggle to remember who on your list is your first choice target, who is the second choice and so on. When I'm dealing with lots of options - particularly at lower levels when I have never heard of the players - out comes the pad and paper.

It occured to me that even the addition of being able to rank the targets within a given shortlist would be great - dropping a number on them, squad number style, and then being able to order by that. If you could even add a label (viewable in a column next to the attributes) that said either 'transfer target', 'free agent', or 'loan option', that'd be even better (no need for so many sub-lists). I appreciate that using some of the transfer/contract info columns you could get somewhere near this (but no 100% e.g. if you wanted to target someone for loan who wasn't listed as such) - but some dedicated labels would be even better.

Looking forward to seeing this in FM22 ;-) (but don't leave it out of Touch for PC as that's what I play!)

• 1 month later...