Staff Responsabilities bugged- Missing sections of "Staff > Responsabilites", and unusable features, like training.

Not sure how it happened at all, but I went to check my staff responsabilites after having hired a couple of new coaches and members of the staff and found myself with the following screenshots. Can't change training, can't match settings, and a bunch of other features. Would greatly appreciate any advice or help on how to fix this. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.95083758b044d993e388599e811a0d4d.pngimage.thumb.png.d4a0346791ae199e49a47cf7c3dc8197.pngimage.thumb.png.b98c3daddfb9b1aa51e94f6595c4e502.pngimage.thumb.png.4336dbbd0fb5d9f93f24afbbcb77a271.png

staffbug1.png

staffbug2.png

• SI Staff

If you have a save game which shows the issue would you be able to upload to our cloud service. Details below. 

If you have a save from just before the responsibilities have gone wrong then could you please also upload that one. 

Cheers,

Ben 

I've uploaded the save through the link provided, though I'm not sure how to share it with you. The filled is called "Filipe Xavier - Porto.fm".

Unfortunately, I do not have a save file from before the responsabilites went wrong. I do want to say the bug(s) appeared after I retired a manager I added to the save to manage my B team. So I was managing the senior team at Porto, and created one so I could manage the B team, since they are treated as an actual club, and not a U19 or whatever. A couple of hours after having retired him, that's when I noticed that everything was a bit of a wreck in "responsabilites". So maybe that could have messed up everything.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...