A few things - Leverkusen Aug2027

Robhug

Im currently in Aug 2027 with Bayer Leverkusen, Ive had a few issues that I believe are bugs:

• Not being able to promote B Team players to the first team that I believe has already been covered.
  • Contract negotiations with Youth Players - they all appear to demand to be considered an Important player despite being 16 or 17 years old.
  • The vision of sign German players (preferable) meant any offer for a non German is instantly blocked by the board. You need to bid 3 or 4 times and they eventually say you can sign him. This is despite having a lot of Germans in the first team.
  • Finances have developed into a bit of a quagmire. June 2027 I was told I was going to miss FFP by £151m. I sold a couple of players and got it down to about missing it by £90m. I then got a message to say we has passed FFP. Im now in Aug2027 and despite having a balance of 115m, a transfer budget of 105m and a wage budget of £4.8mpw (only using £2.3mpw) my finances are only 'okay'. I now cant buy anyone as every bid gets blocked by the board 'due to our current financial situation'.

Apologies if these have already been covered etc.

Hello @Robhug and thanks for the feedback.

1) is already reported and worked on, yes.

2) Youngsters should have higher demands, but mostly financially - they shouldn't be asking to be Important Player. Can you provide a savegame for us to investigate? Here's how you can: 

3) The way this works, the board will start to block this only when you've brought a handful of non-German players before that - then they'll start blocking future deals. Again, the savegame thing applies if you think it's not realistic and we should have a look :) 

4) Not to sound like a broken record, but for the finances part, we'll definitely need that savegame :D

Kind regards,

Vik