I need help with my 4132 Regista tactic

10 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Do you want a plug'n'play tactic or a normal well-balanced tactic that may need some small tweaking from time to time?

i dont like plugnplay tactics. i usually try to make my own tactic. but that doesnt go well. i think i need help to understand how to make a tactic in general.

Edited by noelgod

14 hours ago, noelgod said:

I want to create a 4132 regista tactic from scratch. And would appreciate any suggestion. 

Thanks in advance.

My main tactic in FM21 uses a regista. Is there a reason you want to use it other than its fancy name? Do you have the player for it? It's quite an aggressive role.
When I think of a regista, the first name that comes to mind is Pirlo.

• Ahead of him he had hard-working players such as Vidal and Marchisio ready to do the dirty work for him (he won't defend much) as well as being keen runners. I have two ball winning-midfielders who are excellent defenders but also provide enough support going forward (PPMs help).
  • Behind him he had world class defenders. I wouldn't use any special roles (such as ball playing defenders) since you want to maximise the Regista impact's in the game. Think about how you want your GK/CBs to distribute the ball to (ideally to him).

He will be a deep playmaker, so there's already enough space ahead of him, but I'd also ensure there's enough passing options.

Try to expand more on the players you have and the base formation you're after (the 4132 can be narrow, wide, asymmetrical etc)

37 minutes ago, noelgod said:

i dont like plugnplay tactics. i usually try to make my own tactic. but that doesnt go well. i think i need help to understand how to make a tactic in general.

Narrow formations aren't my strong suit, but tagging @Rashidi who is pretty sharp on the concept and will have some useful thoughts for you. 

9 minutes ago, MadOnion said:

Struggling to understand how this is helpful, particularly coming from a moderator... but moving on...

My main tactic in FM21 uses a regista. Is there a reason you want to use it other than its fancy name? Do you have the player for it? It's quite an aggressive role.
When I think of a regista, the first name that comes to mind is Pirlo.

• Ahead of him he had hard-working players such as Vidal and Marchisio ready to do the dirty work for him (he won't defend much) as well as being keen runners. I have two ball winning-midfielders who are excellent defenders but also provide enough support going forward (PPMs help).
  • Behind him he had world class defenders. I wouldn't use any special roles (such as ball playing defenders) since you want to maximise the Regista impact's in the game. Think about how you want your GK/CBs to distribute the ball to (ideally to him).

He will be a deep playmaker, so there's already enough space ahead of him, but I'd also ensure there's enough passing options.

Try to expand more on the players you have and the base formation you're after (the 4132 can be narrow, wide, asymmetrical etc)

Thanks for your advices. Which striker roles works best with each other and also with regista in a 4132?

21 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Narrow formations aren't my strong suit, but tagging @Rashidi who is pretty sharp on the concept and will have some useful thoughts for you. 

Yeah but that sounds like a step by step guide on how to create a tactic cos the followup question was" what roles work best with each other etc". It seems like @noelgod  you are  asking for a lot of personal attention from people to teach you the game. For one thing I would suggest reading the pinned threads, there are plenty of basic threads that that can help. I even did a short explanation of the regista in the Book of Roles which could be pinned. ( I usually don't pin my own stuff).  Like @Experienced Defendersaid what do you want?

You could learn by dissecting a plug and play tactic, or watching videos on how some people like me have created a 4132. I plan on releasing a video on my version of the Diablo 4132 for FM21, but there is no one type of 4132. There are so many variations and these variations come from how you want to set up the compression in the tactic. If you are looking to set up a deep compression or a low block then the roles would naturally be different from a high compression 4132.   The question is way too generic. On these forums, moderators aren't paid to give step by step lessons to people on the way to create a tactic. There just isn't enough time and its not fair to everyone who asks. 

The regista is a great role, it may share the same player instructions as a RPM, but the regista tends to be slightly more restrained than the RPM. The Regista was modelled on Andre Pirlo, so the physical demands on the role are less than that of the RPM. The regista also roams and the defensive duties do need to be shared by other players around him. So either you use good defenders around him or you have at least roles in front of him that shield the regista. While he does tackle and do positional defensive work I do like pairing him with different roles in different systems. In a double DM set up I use the Regista with a SV on attack, but once again, the OP's question is more suitably handled by referring to threads that have already been pinned. There is basic tactic building information there already and that could be a good starting point. An alternative and one I would encourage is to go try the default 4132 in the game, or build a tactic and ask for feedback.

21 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Yeah but that sounds like a step by step guide on how to create a tactic cos the followup question was" what roles work best with each other etc". It seems like @noelgod  you are  asking for a lot of personal attention from people to teach you the game. For one thing I would suggest reading the pinned threads, there are plenty of basic threads that that can help. I even did a short explanation of the regista in the Book of Roles which could be pinned. ( I usually don't pin my own stuff).  Like @Experienced Defendersaid what do you want?

You could learn by dissecting a plug and play tactic, or watching videos on how some people like me have created a 4132. I plan on releasing a video on my version of the Diablo 4132 for FM21, but there is no one type of 4132. There are so many variations and these variations come from how you want to set up the compression in the tactic. If you are looking to set up a deep compression or a low block then the roles would naturally be different from a high compression 4132.   The question is way too generic. On these forums, moderators aren't paid to give step by step lessons to people on the way to create a tactic. There just isn't enough time and its not fair to everyone who asks. 

The regista is a great role, it may share the same player instructions as a RPM, but the regista tends to be slightly more restrained than the RPM. The Regista was modelled on Andre Pirlo, so the physical demands on the role are less than that of the RPM. The regista also roams and the defensive duties do need to be shared by other players around him. So either you use good defenders around him or you have at least roles in front of him that shield the regista. While he does tackle and do positional defensive work I do like pairing him with different roles in different systems. In a double DM set up I use the Regista with a SV on attack, but once again, the OP's question is more suitably handled by referring to threads that have already been pinned. There is basic tactic building information there already and that could be a good starting point. An alternative and one I would encourage is to go try the default 4132 in the game, or build a tactic and ask for feedback.

i actually love your streams and videos and try to learn some from you. i thought i can learn certain combinations and play styles (and how to implement them to the game) from your tactics by analyzing them. and sent you a message. if you could answer i would be thankful. 

Edited by noelgod

3 hours ago, noelgod said:

Rashidi gave you some very good and useful pieces of advice to start with, so I can for now only recommend that you focus on his post and analyze it carefully. Then you can create a tactic and post a screenshot here, and we'll give you further feedback on what possibly you may need to tweak and why :thup: