A couple of errors with FM21 Mobile

Not sure if these have been mentioned previously but thought I'd mention them here.

1) When you mention you'd like to manage a club when their manager is under threat, normally in previous games you get a response within a few days, but in FM21 nothing happens, no response at all, good or bad.

2) The same managers seem to be getting appointed multiple times. So for example, Jaap Stam was hired from Cincinnati I think it was and then a few weeks later another club hired Jaap Stam from Cincinnati.

Thanks

SiPinto

16 hours ago, SiPinto said:

Not sure if these have been mentioned previously but thought I'd mention them here.

1) When you mention you'd like to manage a club when their manager is under threat, normally in previous games you get a response within a few days, but in FM21 nothing happens, no response at all, good or bad.

2) The same managers seem to be getting appointed multiple times. So for example, Jaap Stam was hired from Cincinnati I think it was and then a few weeks later another club hired Jaap Stam from Cincinnati.

Thanks

SiPinto

Hi, I will look into both of these.

Regarding your second point, do you  happen to have a save from before Stam is re-appointed? 

If you do, could you send us the save? Here is how to do so:

On 06/01/2021 at 17:06, SiPinto said:

When you mention you'd like to manage a club when their manager is under threat, normally in previous games you get a response within a few days, but in FM21 nothing happens, no response at all, good or bad.

Hi, 

Quick question - I've never seen the option to express my interest in a specific job in FMM when a manager already exits there. Are you sure you didn't mean this for the PC version? If you did mean it for FMM please can you share a screenshot or two?