FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

vor 35 Minuten schrieb BadAss88:

So it's realistic to you that going from 30m and 27m for Jonathan David and Jeremy Doku in 2020 to 6,25m for Yari Verschaeren in 2021?

Yup, if he would get transfered in 2021 (Contract only lasts until 22) , nope if it would be in 2022 or later

Edit: Please let this discussion finding an end and making a point. It's not really productive anymore:thup:

Edited by Daveincid

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Yup, if he would get transfered in 2021 (Contract only lasts until 22) , nope if it would be in 2022 or later

Edit: Please let this discussion finding an end and making a point. It's not really productive anymore:thup:

I thought you wanted feedback, so I give you feedback..but i'll quit my little rampage about Belgium.

It's still fantastic stuff you're making and much appreciated! :applause:

vor 2 Minuten schrieb BadAss88:

I thought you wanted feedback, so I give you feedback..but i'll quit my little rampage about Belgium.

All good

vor 2 Minuten schrieb BadAss88:

It's still fantastic stuff you're making and much appreciated! :applause:

:thup:

Hi @Daveincid,

First of all, wow. Just seen this for the first time and reading all the thread. Can't imagine the work you have put in.

Wanting to give this a go for the first time, as I love realism. I also love unexpected things to happen every now and then, as in real life. So hoping an odd wonderkid can be produced by a non-league or lower league side still every now and again, and that teams say in L2 in England will take a punt and pay a transfer fee for players perofming well a couple of divisions below in the Conference North/South.

My only questions concerns...

I have a custom db I have played with for most of this FM. Basically, the inactive league below the conference in England which usually has a pool of around 50 teams in, I've upped considerable to around 200, just for long-term saves to allow a greater blanket of teams being fed into the active division. Am I able to use this db alongside your pack?

Also- the transfer tax on the selling club. I think it's the wording that's confused me. Should this allow teams such as Brentford who moneyball (buy players for low prices based on performance and stats from other/lower leagues) and then sell for a profit to continue? As I love doing this as a financial sustainable model. I don't want to see hugely inflated transfer fee's and wages about 20/30 years in the future which is what happened in 20.

:D 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

First of all, wow. Just seen this for the first time and reading all the thread. Can't imagine the work you have put in.

Hi Domoboy23

Thank you :)

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

Wanting to give this a go for the first time, as I love realism. I also love unexpected things to happen every now and then, as in real life. So hoping an odd wonderkid can be produced by a non-league or lower league side still every now and again, and that teams say in L2 in England will take a punt and pay a transfer fee for players perofming well a couple of divisions below in the Conference North/South.

I am not sure if it was a question too about newgen-changes?:D  There are still enough wonderkids ingame for non-league or lower league side. It's just less by default in general :)

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

I have a custom db I have played with for most of this FM. Basically, the inactive league below the conference in England which usually has a pool of around 50 teams in, I've upped considerable to around 200, just for long-term saves to allow a greater blanket of teams being fed into the active division. Am I able to use this db alongside your pack?

No problem! The changes should be compatible with every league-file, as long as there weren't changes in the areas I made. Otherwise it might just overwrite them, so your save would be still playable :)

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

Also- the transfer tax on the selling club. I think it's the wording that's confused me. Should this allow teams such as Brentford who moneyball (buy players for low prices based on performance and stats from other/lower leagues) and then sell for a profit to continue?

This still works very well. England for example is pretty good represented in the game in terms of finances. So the percentage for England isn't that high. Because all Nations are affected it's kind of a closed system, so you might get less money (according to the taxation-percentage), but you also pay less for a player in general. So the money you loose of transfer-income will be saved partly in spending less for transfers :) I hope this was undestandable, I generally avoid re-reading before sending (bad habit):lol: 

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

As I love doing this as a financial sustainable model. I don't want to see hugely inflated transfer fee's and wages about 20/30 years in the future which is what happened in 20.

And this is exactly the point I hated in fm20 too as well as in fm21, that's why especially the taxation-file is so important to balance things out :)

Cheers

Daveincid

12 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Hi Domoboy23

Thank you :)

I am not sure if it was a question too about newgen-changes?:D  There are still enough wonderkids ingame for non-league or lower league side. It's just less by default in general :)

No problem! The changes should be compatible with every league-file, as long as there weren't changes in the areas I made. Otherwise it might just overwrite them, so your save would be still playable :)

This still works very well. England for example is pretty good represented in the game in terms of finances. So the percentage for England isn't that high. Because all Nations are affected it's kind of a closed system, so you might get less money (according to the taxation-percentage), but you also pay less for a player in general. So the money you loose of transfer-income will be saved partly in spending less for transfers :) I hope this was undestandable, I generally avoid re-reading before sending (bad habit):lol: 

And this is exactly the point I hated in fm20 too as well as in fm21, that's why especially the taxation-file is so important to balance things out :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Amazing!

Yes sorry, the first question was about newgens. Glad to hear the spread of newgens wonderkids will still be similar (so a wide variety and the odd one from a league/club you wouldn't expect)! And very happy to hear that there will be less of them. About 5/10 years into a save a game on the vanilla version does seem to be littered with the. A newgen wonderkid should be special, rather than the norm! 

That's brilliant. I was always curious with multiple files how it knows which data to use!  Just loaded a game with the files including my db, and just as a test run it's showing Bournemouth with a balance of 42m, Derby with 4m and Millwall with 2m (all with transfer budgets of 1.4m, 160k and 62k respectivley)  I'm guessing as you touched upon this is just the tv money etc that has gone in a couple of weeks before the start of the game? I created this custom db a couple of months back. I haven't tinkered with tax or club financials, so I'm presuming it will take the data from your files? 

Also guessing this pack shouldn't impact on game speed either?

Amazing, it all sounds great. I am looking forward to getting into this tonight and I will feedback over the coming days and weeks! Thanks for what must be a very time consuming, frustrating but hopefully rewarding piece of work! 

Edited by Domoboy23

Yes sorry, the first question was about newgens. Glad to hear the spread of newgens wonderkids will still be similar (so a wide variety and the odd one from a league/club you wouldn't expect)! And very happy to hear that there will be less of them. About 5/10 years into a save a game on the vanilla version does seem to be littered with the. A newgen wonderkid should be special, rather than the norm! 

Yeah exactly, I really love addons with more wonderkids, but if you use them in combination witout the mod, the problem of too many wonderkids get's even worse:lol: The main problem per default I spotted arround 2028/29, when real-life-wonderkids are on their peak in combination with newgen-wonderkids. After the first generation (arround 2035-2040) default was still too high, but not that extreme anymore. It will be definetly a higher rewarding feeling when you are able to sign the next world superstar with theese files :)

I haven't tinkered with tax or club financials, so I'm presuming it will take the data from your files?

This one I am not 100% sure if the overwrite goes by creation-date or whatever, might worth testing quick before starting your save if it took your changes or mine :)

Amazing, it all sounds great. I am looking forward to getting into this tonight and I will feedback over the coming days and weeks! Thanks for what must be a very time consuming, frustrating but hopefully rewarding piece of work!

Enjoy! I will look forward for your feedback :) It was a really stressfull time indeed, but worth every minute :)  I never thought that there will be over 10k downloads.  I received a lot of positive feedback from people, this really makes me happy to see, that so many people enjoy it and the trust they are giving me:)

Edited by Daveincid

5 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

This one I am not 100% sure if the overwrite goes by creation-date or whatever, might worth testing quick before starting your save if it took your changes or mine :)

@Daveincid Do you know how to check in terms of the tax rules? Just in regards to making sure yours are effective on my game. Not sure how to check

In terms of budgets i've just done a quick look when starting 3 different saves

My customdb
Barnsley Balanc;e: 1.33M
Transfer Budget: 137k
Wage Budget: 127K

Yourcustomdb
Barnsley Balanc;e:1.33M
Transfer Budget: 0

Both Combined
Transfer Budget: 137K

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

@Daveincid Do you know how to check in terms of the tax rules? Just in regards to making sure yours are effective on my game. Not sure how to check

In terms of budgets i've just done a quick look when starting 3 different saves

My customdb
Barnsley Balanc;e: 1.33M
Transfer Budget: 137k

Yourcustomdb
Transfer Budget: 0

Both Combined
Transfer Budget: 137K

Spoiler

Just sell a player from your Club. The taxation for England is 20%. So in the finances-overview there should be 20% of the transfer fee as tax-expenditure

Edited by Daveincid

vor 8 Minuten schrieb JVCorreia:

Dude amazing job, congratulations.

Just one question witch files are compatible with majesticeternity's FM Expansion Packs Megapack?

Thanks mate! Not completely. 

Files that conflict with my megapack:

- An Enhanced NewGen Experience

- Affiliations for Youth Intake Variety

- Realistic Transfer Preferences

- Empty Starting Balances

- Finance Fixes and Added Taxes

- Better-Than-Default Transfer Values

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

3 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just sell a player from your Club. The taxation for England is 20%. So in the finances-overview there should be 20% of the transfer fee as tax-expenditure

Amazing sorted now, thankyou!

One last point just again on teams that ''moneyball''.

''This way I was able to avoid that Nations who buy cheap and sell high will be represented badly in the future, because theese teams are going to pay extremely high transfer-fees and salaries which they would never do in reality, nSot even close.''

So just checking, your mod makes it better and more realistic for teams that currently buy players low, and sell them for high? As the vanilla version makes this harder, and often doesn;t happen? :) 
--------------------------------------
On a separate point what if Nation A had a tax rate of 50%, and are selling to a team in another country with a rate of 20%? Doesn't this make it harder for teams with a high tax rate which would see long-term detriment to their finances? And certain nations that are very rich due to... reasons, with 0% tax rates or very low ones benefit?/

Why would this tax change also make teams spend less on players? Just simply as they have less income from their own sales? 

Sorry it confuses me haha! 

Edited by Domoboy23

Amazing sorted now, thankyou!

You are welcome!

So just checking, your mod makes it better and more realistic for teams that currently buy players low, and sell them for high? As the vanilla version makes this harder, and often doesn;t happen? :) 

Let me show you a current example of my ongoing test-save with Flamengo down below:

Flamengo.thumb.png.d65a329aafbb8d65b5b3f0004298424d.png

As you can see they usually bought cheaper and sold high. Without the mod they would get too much money to spend due their high sells. so it would look like this: (Record transfer IRL is arround 15m)

352188541_Flamengodefault.thumb.png.1d85605e7d707171c3d497d7d870dfd8.png

So it might make the game a little harder, as you have less money to spend but it definetly balances it much better IMO. 

This overview is for the most expensive ingoing transfers for Brazil until 2026:

It's pretty close to real-life transfer-records :)

2028632769_Brazilcustom.thumb.png.bd1f8550e7cd479ef26315aaafed322c.png

I hope it gives you a slightly better understanding of it :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

17 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

You are welcome!

Let me show you a current example of my ongoing test-save with Flamengo down below:

Flamengo.thumb.png.d65a329aafbb8d65b5b3f0004298424d.png

As you can see they usually bought cheaper and sold high. Without the mod they would get too much money to spend due their high sells. so it would look like this: (Record transfer IRL is arround 15m)

352188541_Flamengodefault.thumb.png.1d85605e7d707171c3d497d7d870dfd8.png

So it might make the game a little harder, as you have less money to spend but it definetly balances it much better IMO. 

This overview is for the most expensive ingoing transfers for Brazil until 2026:

It's pretty close to real-life transfer-records :)

2028632769_Brazilcustom.thumb.png.bd1f8550e7cd479ef26315aaafed322c.png

I hope it gives you a slightly better understanding of it :)

Cheers

Daveincid

I think I understand now. So teams IRL like Brentford who often buy domestic and foreign players for relativley cheap (based on stats and data, not that it's relevant here) will continue to do so. However, WITHOUT the mod, due to the fact they would make a lot of money from this... they would then stop buying low due to the money they had from profits! 

Thankyou!

Gerade eben schrieb Domoboy23:

I think I understand now. So teams IRL like Brentford who often buy domestic and foreign players for relativley cheap (based on stats and data, not that it's relevant here) will continue to do so. However, WITHOUT the mod, due to the fact they would make a lot of money from this... they would then stop buying low due to the money they had from profits! 

Thankyou!

Exactly! 

I took a couple of months off from FM to wait for the Winter patch and for this mod to be further developed.  I think today is the day I start a new save!  I think I'll go all-in on full realism this time... mods for agents, language, injuries, relationships, etc. using the guide on FM Scout.  Really looking forward to it...if I don't get sacked for the first time ever on FM I'll be disappointed! :lol:

And now, for the truly hard part...spending two hours trying to figure out which team I want to start my save with!

Edited by StatboySpurs

vor 1 Minute schrieb StatboySpurs:

I took a couple of months off from FM to wait for the Winter patch and for this mod to be further developed.  I think today is the day I start a new save!  I think I'll go all-in on full realism this time... mods for agents, language, injuries, relationships, etc. using the guide on FM Scout.  Really looking forward to it...if I don't get sacked for the first time ever on FM I'll be disappointed! :lol:

And now, for the truly hard part...spending two hours trying to figure out which team I want to start my save with!

I'm kinda jealous that you are at this point, I'm not there yet:D 

Which teams do you have on your list so far?:)

Just now, Daveincid said:

I'm kinda jealous that you are at this point, I'm not there yet:D 

Which teams do you have on your list so far?:)

Rangers have always been a go-to team for me, but may be too easy this time around considering how good they are in real life!  Perhaps somewhere in Belgium or Holland, though the Dutch transfer bug is a bit of a turn-off for me.  Denmark, maybe.

But first I'll load up a test save to see what jobs are available at the beginning of the game.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb StatboySpurs:

Rangers have always been a go-to team for me, but may be too easy this time around considering how good they are in real life!

At least you would have a very strong rival with Celtic:) I personally like FC Nordsjælland in Denmark, due their philosophy of developing young homegrown players as well as young africans, especially ghanian youngsters:)

vor 10 Minuten schrieb StatboySpurs:

Dutch transfer bug

This is fixed with the latest update ;)

Edited by Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb n1mez:

Love this. Started a save with Red Bull Salzburg with these files. Wanna continue their style both on the field and Of the field. Then i wanna Get the Leipzig job in the future

Thank you! Sound's great! I don't really like the company behind it but the whole system and the consequent philosophy in all Clubs is really fascinating :) 

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Thank you! Sound's great! I don't really like the company behind it but the whole system and the consequent philosophy in all Clubs is really fascinating :) 

Yeah you are right. But i think Red Bull overall have been a major contribution to sports

vor 1 Minute schrieb n1mez:

Yeah you are right. But i think Red Bull overall have been a major contribution to sports

Indeed! The point I am sceptical is that "companies" or Big Clubs creating their own "Club-Army" spreaded arround the world. Theese smaller clubs are acting as a feeder-club and loosing independency and their tradition. I can speak for my Club FC Basel. 10 years ago they scouted players in smaller Nations to bring them to Europe or so. For example Mo Salah, Elneny, Felipe Caicedo, Derlis Gonzalez and many many more! The selling club already received decent money and Basel got even more when they sold them again to a bigger Club. This is crucial for so many mid-range-leagues as well as the smaller leagues as they contribute on a future sale too. Now this system get's poisoned by big clubs buying smaller Clubs and often take the opportunity away for mid-range-clubs to stay competitive. They buy direct in small Nations, hoarding all theese players in their loan-armys, pick the best one for their team and sell the rest or let them go for free. The gap between the top-5-leagues and the others increases because they need to pay much more money for talent to convince a player to not directly move to City-Group or whatever. 

In the end I am pretty sure that this will destroy the passion for football worldwide and lowers the development of football in so many Nations.

Enda Story:D

Cheers

Daveincid

4 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Indeed! The point I am sceptical is that "companies" or Big Clubs creating their own "Club-Army" spreaded arround the world. Theese smaller clubs are acting as a feeder-club and loosing independency and their tradition. I can speak for my Club FC Basel. 10 years ago they scouted players in smaller Nations to bring them to Europe or so. For example Mo Salah, Elneny, Felipe Caicedo, Derlis Gonzalez and many many more! The selling club already received decent money and Basel got even more when they sold them again to a bigger Club. This is crucial for so many mid-range-leagues as well as the smaller leagues as they contribute on a future sale too. Now this system get's poisoned by big clubs buying smaller Clubs and often take the opportunity away for mid-range-clubs to stay competitive. They buy direct in small Nations, hoarding all theese players in their loan-armys, pick the best one for their team and sell the rest or let them go for free. The gap between the top-5-leagues and the others increases because they need to pay much more money for talent to convince a player to not directly move to City-Group or whatever. 

In the end I am pretty sure that this will destroy the passion for football worldwide and lowers the development of football in so many Nations.

Enda Story:D

Cheers

Daveincid

I don't really like it either.  I think you are on point.   As an American, I'm used to salary caps in American sports, which creates parity.  Otherwise the Dallas Cowboys would win the Super Bowl every single year, because they have a lot more money than anybody.  In baseball, Tampa Bay made the World Series last year despite having the lowest payroll...that would be the equivalent basically of Fulham or West Brom finishing 2nd in the Premier League.  The same team winning over and over gets boring after awhile.  Juventus, PSG, etc. win their league every single year.  I'm afraid that interest will wane for fans of mid-table teams across the world because these days it's all about the money.  Even if you do everything right, hire the right coach, have a great youth development system, you still have no chance because you'll get outspent.

That said, from a purely fun gaming perspective, I'm actually considering a RB Salzburg save myself, haha.  But I think I'll start unemployed and see what jobs open up in the first six months.  That would be a more realistic way of doing things, rather than bumping an established manager.

vor 1 Minute schrieb StatboySpurs:

I don't really like it either.  I think you are on point.   As an American, I'm used to salary caps in American sports, which creates parity.  Otherwise the Dallas Cowboys would win the Super Bowl every single year, because they have a lot more money than anybody.  In baseball, Tampa Bay made the World Series last year despite having the lowest payroll...that would be the equivalent basically of Fulham or West Brom finishing 2nd in the Premier League.  The same team winning over and over gets boring after awhile.  Juventus, PSG, etc. win their league every single year.  I'm afraid that interest will wane for fans of mid-table teams across the world because these days it's all about the money.  Even if you do everything right, hire the right coach, have a great youth development system, you still have no chance because you'll get outspent.

That said, from a purely fun gaming perspective, I'm actually considering a RB Salzburg save myself, haha.  But I think I'll start unemployed and see what jobs open up in the first six months.  That would be a more realistic way of doing things, rather than bumping an established manager.

Salary Cap is a way to balance things better. But due my research this system doesn't work if not all Nations use it. It's do-able in a single Nation but I have no idea how this would work globally. Just an example I stumbled across due my research: Top-Players in Australia (Salary Cap( Except Designated ones) earn less money as foreign top-players in Bangladesh (No salary cap)...BANGLADESH!:D 

I still think the best solution would be going back to a system where only the Champions get into the Champions League ( More equality for smaller Nations so they can grow), and another Cup for teams placed 2.-5. or so. Sadly my megapack is about increasing realism, so I literally can't create such a system:lol:

Em 05/03/2021 em 02:34, Daveincid disse:

I haven't heard of this bug. Test it by yourself? it takes you 5 minutes;)

I mean, the bug is from original game, I was asking if with your update it would be fixed. But no, the bug still there, sadly =(

(the minus button is locked and I cant down from 100)

image.png.052316a8b02cbeb796398b6a9e05e088.png

vor 3 Stunden schrieb thiagoanjo:

I mean, the bug is from original game, I was asking if with your update it would be fixed. But no, the bug still there, sadly =(

(the minus button is locked and I cant down from 100)

image.png.052316a8b02cbeb796398b6a9e05e088.png

I am a modder, not a game-developer;) Have you posted it in the bug-forum?

4 minutos atrás, Daveincid disse:

I am a modder, not a game-developer;) Have you posted it in the bug-forum?

I fixed many errors from Match Engine on FM20 modding .json file and Im not game-developer.

Lots of modders fix errors from DB and AI and they arent game-developers either...

I asked because MAYBE, just MAYBE, the lock on minimum contract values could be accessed on pre-editor game, if it cant be accessed, okay.

And yes, I have been reporting this issue for 2 years and they didnt fix yet.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb thiagoanjo:

I fixed many errors from Match Engine on FM20 modding .json file and Im not game-developer.

Lots of modders fix errors from DB and AI and they arent game-developers either...

I asked because MAYBE, just MAYBE, the lock on minimum contract values could be accessed on pre-editor game, if it cant be accessed, okay.

And yes, I have been reporting this issue for 2 years and they didnt fix yet.

The salaries which you put in in the pre-game-editor aren't in line with ingame-salaries, that's why it need so much time of tweaking. FM seems to be not programmed to represent very low salaries down to my experience. I am going to test it if it works when I lower the salaries for brazil massively for low rep. players. But in the end I think it's down that there is still too much money in the game. You can set salaries pretty low, if clubs are getting rich, they pay high salaries, no matter what values you put in the editor (Which is okay IMO).

3 minutos atrás, Daveincid disse:

The salaries which you put in in the pre-game-editor aren't in line with ingame-salaries, that's why it need so much time of tweaking. FM seems to be not programmed to represent very low salaries down to my experience. I am going to test it if it works when I lower the salaries for brazil massively for low rep. players. But in the end I think it's down that there is still too much money in the game. You can set salaries pretty low, if clubs are getting rich, they pay high salaries, no matter what values you put in the editor (Which is okay IMO).

The problem isnt the AI, but the game itself, it locks the button and you cant press it. Even the report says that the player would accept less than that, but the game prevents me to offer. I thought mabe you could set on pre game editor like this: "Brazil > Salaries > Min wage contract > VALUE, but it is not the case I guess, sadly, it is probably a hard code bug.

Thanks for the answers and good luck with this great job!

Gerade eben schrieb thiagoanjo:

The problem isnt the AI, but the game itself, it locks the button and you cant press it. Even the report says that the player would accept less than that, but the game prevents me to offer. I thought mabe you could set on pre game editor like this: "Brazil > Salaries > Min wage contract > VALUE, but it is not the case I guess, sadly, it is probably a hard code bug.

Thanks for the answers and good luck with this great job!

I have just checked brazil, in my save it's seems to be down to reputation or the players demand. You can't go down the same for every player. As far as I know you can set a maximum wage, but I usually don't do that because of "realism". But maybe it's worth considering for lower leagues:thup: I will do some tests for the final update!

Thank you!

vor 1 Minute schrieb anitamui:

What does the State of development of a country affects????

I don't know if it actually has any effect at all, but I prefer to add it correctly for the case it has any influence:lol: I have some ideas what influence it might have, but because I don't know for sure, I haven't gone into detail in my description

vor einer Stunde schrieb thiagoanjo:

thought mabe you could set on pre game editor like this: "Brazil > Salaries > Min wage contract > VALUE

There is a way to add a limit of wages according to a club's turnover. Maybe I can fix it. I need to test it if it increases realism or not (Main criteria:D)

Cheers

Hello Daveincid,

if I start a new career and choose all realism Megapack files (10), I can only see Europe and european states and no other continents while scouting.

If I select all but not "mods_finances V2.0" (9 in total), then all continents are displayed again.

I would be very happy if you could take a look. Thank you for the great work.

Screenshot 2021-03-09 095848.png

Screenshot 2021-03-09 095943.png

Screenshot 2021-03-09 100857.png

Edited by ESTetik

vor 3 Minuten schrieb ESTetik:

Hello Daveincid,
if I start a new career and choose all realism Megapack files (10), I can only see Europe and european states and no other continents while scouting. 

If I select all but not "mods_finances V2.0" (9 in total), then all continents are displayed again.

I would be very happy if you could take a look. And thank you for the great work.

Screenshot 2021-03-09 095848.png

Screenshot 2021-03-09 095943.png

Screenshot 2021-03-09 100857.png

Hi ESTetik

Most Clubs simply don't have enough budget at the start to scout worldwide, this is down to the finances-file. So it's all good and I actually should add this in my description as a feature:lol:. After a couple of months (depending on your Club), it might be available again. It's not gone in general, I have checked my save (1 year in) and even smaller Clubs do have the option to scout worldwide :)

Cheers

Daveincid

33 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Hi ESTetik

Most Clubs simply don't have enough budget at the start to scout worldwide, this is down to the finances-file. So it's all good and I actually should add this in my description as a feature:lol:. After a couple of months (depending on your Club), it might be available again. It's not gone in general, I have checked my save (1 year in) and even smaller Clubs do have the option to scout worldwide :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Thank you very much. I'm relieved. It can go on with the save

15 hours ago, Daveincid said:

unlikely

Hi Daveincid. Do you have your old files copied somewhere that is compatible with the first, default database? I have a big problem because I want to start playing on the "Poland Lower Leagues (Level 5)" add-on only compatible with the first, basic database: / This is the only (very good) add-on on the Internet and unfortunately the authors have not spoken since the new FM21 update with the new base was released themselves and have not modified it so far. I would be very grateful if you would help me and send me your previous files.

Edited by vierii

vor 4 Minuten schrieb vierii:

Hi Daveincid. Do you have your old files copied somewhere that is compatible with the first, default database? I have a big problem because I want to start playing on the "Poland Lower Leagues (Level 5)" add-on only compatible with the first, basic database: / This is the only (very good) add-on on the Internet and unfortunately the authors have not spoken since the new FM21 update with the new base was released themselves and have not modified it so far. I would be very grateful if you would help me and send me your previous files.

PM :)

On 05/03/2021 at 06:05, Daveincid said:

good! So this shouldn't happen anymore:)

Oh that's great! I really want to improve China in the game, as it's a important league in general and for the financial balance worldwide!

We know, but chinese clubs didn't so far :)

I really don't understand their logic. I thought that chineese goverment invested massively into Football for reputation-reasons and boost their standing in Asia. So why does the Chineese FA working against the Clubs/Companies and against the overall Project by theGovernment? Or do I missunderstand something completeley?

I actually boosted Chineese League reputation, implemented the transfer-tax of 100%. So as I said I am thinking of maybe lowering everything, but it's not 100% sure IMO what exactly the plan is for chineese football:lol:

I think the problem is Chinese football clubs mostly rely on its owner. They can easily get bankrupt once their owners stop investing, which is happening recently. Spending a lot of money signing foreign players did improve the quality and business of the league but it is still financially unworthy. On the contrary, Chelsea, Manchester City, and PSG also got huge investments from their owners. But they would not get bankrupt immediately even if their boss stopped investing. So I think Chinese FA wants the league to focus on local players, developing the youth system so that the clubs can be self-sustainable.  Since it is still a mess right now, I think in the next update SI should modify the Chinese league quite a bit. Perhaps you might wait and see how SI would deal with it and add your rules on top of it, if necessary. 

Another thing I noticed in your mod is the higher starting transfer budget for some big clubs like Barcelona, Manchester Utd. In vanilla Manchester Utd might only have 30M but can have 80M with your mod. This look unrealistic at least in the starting season where almost every club is troubled by finance. But that's not a huge problem to me because I can simply ban any transfer and setting budget to 0 for every club in the beginning of the game:)

Anyway, thanks for all your work!!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb BigDaddyNotail:

I think the problem is Chinese football clubs mostly rely on its owner. They can easily get bankrupt once their owners stop investing, which is happening recently. Spending a lot of money signing foreign players did improve the quality and business of the league but it is still financially unworthy. On the contrary, Chelsea, Manchester City, and PSG also got huge investments from their owners. But they would not get bankrupt immediately even if their boss stopped investing. So I think Chinese FA wants the league to focus on local players, developing the youth system so that the clubs can be self-sustainable.  Since it is still a mess right now, I think in the next update SI should modify the Chinese league quite a bit. Perhaps you might wait and see how SI would deal with it and add your rules on top of it, if necessary. 

Another thing I noticed in your mod is the higher starting transfer budget for some big clubs like Barcelona, Manchester Utd. In vanilla Manchester Utd might only have 30M but can have 80M with your mod. This look unrealistic at least in the starting season where almost every club is troubled by finance. But that's not a huge problem to me because I can simply ban any transfer and setting budget to 0 for every club in the beginning of the game:)

Anyway, thanks for all your work!!

China is really a mistery for me, so yeah, waiting seems like the best opition. I already made some tweaks for testing which helped a bit, but I haven't longterm-tests finalized yet:)

Yeah I noticed the problems with transfer-budget too, but I might have already a solution for this problem! It's also in testing-stage:)  So overall I am confident to be perfectly in line with SI's next update inlculding some new features too :)

Thank you! 

Cheers

Daveincid