FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

17 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

editing international competitions-rules is difficult and sometimes even impossible because they are hardcoded. I might try it but it's not my main focus at the moment.

Hi mate kudos on your file the UEFA rule change is pretty easy to do PM me if you want info on how to do it but if you are busy on this project I fully understand:thup:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb Roy Race 9:

Hi mate kudos on your file the UEFA rule change is pretty easy to do PM me if you want info on how to do it but if you are busy on this project I fully understand:thup:

Hi mate! cool! will do!

@Daveincid - Thanks so much for updating your mod. I watched your video and really enjoy your improvements on award reputation and injuries (20% more injuries?... Wow!! I'm going to buy a hospital! :-)

Obvious question, once I download and install your files, will it work on my current save (or only in a new save)?

Also, where do I save your files please (what FM21 folder)? 

PS: I believe I found your answers... Are these instructions still the same? Sorry I just saw them in your first post. Please confirm.

HOW TO INSTALL "Increase-Realism Megapack" in FM21

Place the files in: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data

NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED

Edited by phd_angel

1 hour ago, phd_angel said:

@Daveincid - Thanks so much for updating your mod. I watched your video and really enjoy your improvements on award reputation and injuries (20% more injuries?... Wow!! I'm going to buy a hospital! :-)

Obvious question, once I download and install your files, will it work on my current save (or only in a new save)?

Also, where do I save your files please (what FM21 folder)? 

PS: I believe I found your answers... Are these instructions still the same? Sorry I just saw them in your first post. Please confirm.

HOW TO INSTALL "Increase-Realism Megapack" in FM21

Place the files in: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data

NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED

you need to put the files as directed and you will need to start a new save to get the benefit of theses files

they are not save game compatible 

2 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

you need to put the files as directed and you will need to start a new save to get the benefit of theses files

they are not save game compatible 

Thank you @Roy Race 9. Should I delete all previous files in the target folder, and then save the updated ones?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb phd_angel:

Should I delete all previous files in the target folder, and then save the updated ones?

Yes, with every new update you should remove all files of the previous version first. :)

Cheers
Daveincid

Alpha-Stage Update on Patreon -  Daveincid's geographics and languages v1.0 (ALPHA)

• 5500+ Cities edited
  • 1800+ local regions edited
  • missing coordinates of 1800+ Cities
  • 100+ new languages
  • 181 Nations edited
  • and much more!
  • over 28'000 manual changes

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Morgan Kane:

Well, I think the whole community really appreciates it, it has improved the FM experience for a lot of people, myself included :)

Thank you Morgan! It really means a lot to me, more than you might think :)

10 hours ago, Daveincid said:

I'm disabled so I'm unable to work like a "normal" person. Instead of getting depressed and moaning about how unfair the world is I invest my time in this project :)  It gives me something to do, some self-confidence and you guys seems to enjoy it too :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Hi Dave - Yes, your mod is impressive and very enjoyable. The game is much better with your file. It's more realistic! Thank you so much. Keep on this great project of yours!

(my english is not good,sorry)

thanks your editors and i have some questions:

1:Can I use chinese in europe ,11-12 data, Scandinavian_league【斯堪的纳维亚联赛】and The Netherlands Leagues【尼德兰联赛】with your editor?

2:Can I forward your latest editor to chinese BBS(Ballpump Studio)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb whj:

(my english is not good,sorry)

thanks your editors and i have some questions:

1:Can I use chinese in europe ,11-12 data, Scandinavian_league【斯堪的纳维亚联赛】and The Netherlands Leagues【尼德兰联赛】with your editor?

2:Can I forward your latest editor to chinese BBS(Ballpump Studio)

Hi, sorry I don't understand your question, I'm afraid.

Cheers
Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb MidnightQuixote:

I believe his second question was asking if he can link/upload your files on a Chinese-language forum (BBS = bulletin board system).

He can link to this forum, but he isn't allowed to upload them on his own.

Cheers
Daveincid

16 小时前,Daveincid 说:

他可以链接到这个论坛,但不允许他自己上传。

干杯
达文西德

We have to use VPN to log in to Sports Interactive Commuity ,so if I link this forum,most of them can't download.

I hope I can Upload your editor.

I will mark the your name and the original link ,PLZ

17 小时前,MidnightQuixote 说:

我相信他的第二个问题是问他是否可以在中文论坛(BBS = 公告板系统)上链接/上传您的文件。

urright ,thx

On 7/9/2021 at 5:05 AM, Daveincid said:

I'm disabled so I'm unable to work like a "normal" person. Instead of getting depressed and moaning about how unfair the world is I invest my time in this project :)  It gives me something to do, some self-confidence and you guys seems to enjoy it too :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Congratulations my friend, I'm a big fan of yours!

BETA-Stage Update + Test-Save-Games on Patreon:

ALPHA-Stage passed successfully, thank you to the ones who supported me with feedback on this! The whole projects takes the step to BETA now :)

BETA Test-Saves

• 2032 with Geographics and Languages included - All Nations playable
  • 2022 with Geographics and Languages + Club Data fixes - All Nations playable + simulated on full details

Daveincid's geographics and languages v1.0 NEW

• 5500+ Cities edited
  • 100+ new languages
  • 181 Nations edited
  • and much more!

Daveincid's club data fixes v1.0 NEW
This file adds a lot of missing data for almost 700 1st and 2nd-Division-Clubs in 150 Nations worldwide:

• Nicknames of Clubs
  • City-Location
  • Rivals
  • Year founded
  • Club Colours

Daveincid's club-finances fix v1.0 NEW 

• Finances of Top-Clubs adjusted
  • slightly lowered the financial power of Lars Windhorst at Hertha BSC to avoid 100m €+ Transfers in the near future
  • Added Debts to some Clubs according to the newest sources
  • Added Barcelona's transfer debts and adjusted their overall financial Situation

Daveincid's current currency-exchange-values v1.2 

• Updated the exchange-values to 01.07.2021

Daveincid's Salaries, MWvalues and Sponsors v2.7

• Smaller tweaks down to the influence of the "awards-fix"-changes

Daveincid's Transfer Preferences v2.3

• Smaller tweaks for Japan and Malaysia to force them buying more Brazilians/South-Americans

Daveincid's financial behaviour improvements v1.3

• There were some minor changes needed because the "awards-fix"-changes the value of players in some Nations which has an influence on finances too.

Cheers

Daveincid

• 2 weeks later...
  • Daveincid changed the title to FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - August Update by Daveincid ( 05.08.2021)
vor 3 Stunden schrieb jfm1799:

are the transfers updated for the english teams? ive tried to load in and the transfers dont seem to be there

I don't do transfers, never done. There are other creators who do this :) 

Cheers

Daveincid

Thank you, @Daveincid!    Impressive work on cities, demographics, and languages, wow!

Question: should I delete all your old files in the Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data folder, and then save your new august files?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb phd_angel:

Thank you, @Daveincid!    Impressive work on cities, demographics, and languages, wow!

thank you mate :)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb phd_angel:

Question: should I delete all your old files in the Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data folder, and then save your new august files?

yes, as always when I release a Update ;)

14 hours ago, Daveincid said:

I don't do transfers, never done. There are other creators who do this :) 

Cheers

Daveincid

Hi, by this that you said do you mean i can use this mod of yours with "FMI Update 21.11"? also can i use Real Names fix, Real Agents, Real Media? or are those already included in your files? and last question can i use the "FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7" that ads Japan league, stadium,referees,players?

Thanks for all your work.

Edited by SkyRipper

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SkyRipper:

Hi, by this that you said do you mean i can use this mod of yours with "FMI Update 21.11"? also can i use Real Names fix, Real Agents, Real Media? or are those already included in your files? and last question can i use the "FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7" that ads Japan league, stadium,referees,players?

Thanks for all your work.

You can use the files with all other mods. Stadiums might cause issues because I also edited some of them too.

Cheers

Daveincid

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

You can use the files with all other mods. Stadiums might cause issues because I also edited some of them too.

Cheers

Daveincid

Thank you!!, i'll take a look at it, i think this file only add missing Jap stadiums but i'll check, thank you again.

On 14/07/2021 at 14:30, Daveincid said:

Daveincid's geographics and languages v1.0 NEW

• 5500+ Cities edited
  • 100+ new languages
  • 181 Nations edited
  • and much more!

Daveincid's club data fixes v1.0 NEW
This file adds a lot of missing data for almost 700 1st and 2nd-Division-Clubs in 150 Nations worldwide:

• Nicknames of Clubs
  • City-Location
  • Rivals
  • Year founded
  • Club Colours

Daveincid's club-finances fix v1.0 NEW 

• Added Barcelona's transfer debts and adjusted their overall financial Situation

Daveincid's current currency-exchange-values v1.2 

• Updated the exchange-values to 01.07.2021

Before I start preparing my work, I think lots of it is already done. Hmmm, interesting study material ;) 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb joe5p:

Hi David, Amazing work again, can I check that both transfer preference files can be used at the same time or are you meant to use one or the other? Thanks

Thanks mate! :) Always remove all old files first. Every update includes all files needed. :)

Cheers

Daveincid

New ALPHA and BETA-Files available on Patreon
There are a lot of new and improved files available. Some are not 100% tested yet, but they look good so far and some already are at BETA-Stage:

ALPHA:
- Realistic Injuries v1.0 + German Version
There are a lot of changes made and some new injuries created. Its been tested with a Database of over 180k to see: How many players are injured at the same time and how long it lasts. I re-balanced it that it fits real statistics more accurate. For some of you it might be a shock if you pushed your team too much in training before;)

- Geographics and Languages v1.1 + German Version
I have now added the correct altitude-values for over 3k cities. Now every City of 1. and 2nd-Division-Clubs and Cities with a inhabitation-range over 100k is done.
It makes a difference for your team in terms of fitness if you play on 8000 feet somewhere in Chile instead of under the sea-level in Holland ;)
Not just that, now there are missing City-Attractivity added for over 11k Cities. This is another «soft»-influencer when it comes down to contract-negotiations. The higher the attraction, the higher the motivation for the player to play for that Club. It might have other influences of Sponsorship-deals and others but I'm not 100% sure about this yet. Test is currently running ;)

- Club Reputation fix NEW
There are some inbalances of Club-Reputations (mainly South America) which causes unrealistic high Sponsorship-deals and due that, high transfer-fees and further grow of their Reputation. Theese changes are small and only a few, because I didn't want to touch theese values first but in some cases it was necessary. This is balanced in combination with:
- League Reputation v2.2 BETA:
There were adjustments needed for some South American competitions to guarantee logical long-term-stability.

There is a Save-Game available in 2027 with all Nations loaded with most of the changes included (All except geographics and Languages-Update)

I'm currently evaluate the results of this save-game and might do some smaller tweaks for:
- Chinese Clubs to represent the current situation more accurate
- Smaller Tweaks of the «financial behaviour improvement file
- Create «fictional» currency-exchange-values for Syria and North Korea to prevent that they get too rich with real values (I don›t see another way for this)

This is it for now

Cheers

Daveincid

11 hours ago, Daveincid said:

- Geographics and Languages v1.1 + German Version
I have now added the correct altitude-values for over 3k cities. Now every City of 1. and 2nd-Division-Clubs and Cities with a inhabitation-range over 100k is done.
It makes a difference for your team in terms of fitness if you play on 8000 feet somewhere in Chile instead of under the sea-level in Holland ;)

How does it show? Is it recovery after the game, fitness rating dropping during the game?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

How does it show? Is it recovery after the game, fitness rating dropping during the game?

It seems that fitness rating drops quicker. Got the information from official sources here;) :

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/555021-weather-effect/?do=findComment&comment=13187784

vor 1 Minute schrieb J-Hood:

Do we still need the 

• RBS Change V1.0
  • sugardaddy fix v1.1

there not in the updated pack

- If you have used my previous versions please remove all the files from the editor-data-folder

13 minutes ago, J-Hood said:

Do we still need the 

• RBS Change V1.0
  • sugardaddy fix v1.1

there not in the updated pack

- If you have used my previous versions please remove all the files from the editor-data-folder

what files now correct/fix  those issues?