FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

Is this file compatible with FM 21 Touch (on the computer, not IOS or Android)? I bought the touch one because it was cheaper and now I'm sad that I might miss out on some mods like yours.

If it's not, then is there a way that I myself can make it for touch? Or if you can? Thanks.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Darien:

Thanks a lot! Incredible job man...

How would you put the leagues created by @davie77 that you do not have in your recommendedsetupbyDaveincid.fmf? only view?

Thank you Darien:)

I'm going to update this post today ;) It depends on the power of your CPU.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 4 Stunden schrieb junkwon:

Is this file compatible with FM 21 Touch (on the computer, not IOS or Android)? I bought the touch one because it was cheaper and now I'm sad that I might miss out on some mods like yours.

If it's not, then is there a way that I myself can make it for touch? Or if you can? Thanks.

full-fat-fm-only

Cheers

Daveincid

2 hours ago, Daveincid said:

full-fat-fm-only

Cheers

Daveincid

What does this mean? Does it just mean that it's for the full FM only or is this some script? The "-" between words confused me just a bit, so if you can just describe within another reply or so to clarify, thanks. 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb junkwon:

What does this mean? Does it just mean that it's for the full FM only or is this some script? The "-" between words confused me just a bit, so if you can just describe within another reply or so to clarify, thanks. 

It means it's only available for the full game. No fm-touch, no android etc.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 5 Minuten schrieb id99:

Hello, please tell  are your files compatible with pro's updates? Transfer and other.

everything except pr0's file: "other changes" 

Cheers

Daveincid

For the added transfer tax added in the financial behavior improvements, is the tax on the entire transfer amount or just on the transfer profit? Meaning if I buy a player for 20m then next year sell for 25m, is your tax going to be on the 5m profit or 25m total?

I assume in reality most countries would just be taxing on the profit (though I really have no idea I'm not a tax expert and definitely not an international tax expert), but your explanation implies that it's just a balancing mechanism and not a representation of any actual governmental taxes so I'm not sure.

It seems it'd be pretty rough if it is on the total amount though. In the buying for 20m then selling for 25m example, if the tax is 30% of total transfer then you'd only get 17.5m of the 25m and suddenly it's a 2.5m loss on the player instead of a 5m profit.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb tnom81:

For the added transfer tax added in the financial behavior improvements, is the tax on the entire transfer amount or just on the transfer profit?

entire transfer amount

I assume in reality most countries would just be taxing on the profit (though I really have no idea I'm not a tax expert and definitely not an international tax expert), but your explanation implies that it's just a balancing mechanism and not a representation of any actual governmental taxes so I'm not sure.

you missunderstood something. In reality there are only a few Nations which have a tax on transfer only.  Theese values are already in the default game.

You get taxed anyway by a overall profit during a year.

It seems it'd be pretty rough if it is on the total amount though. In the buying for 20m then selling for 25m example, if the tax is 30% of total transfer then you'd only get 17.5m of the 25m and suddenly it's a 2.5m loss on the player instead of a 5m profit.

30%+ is only given in rarely cases where it's needed and it makes sense. It affects mainly Nations which buy really cheap and sell really high. Without this adjustments they won't buy that cheap anymore. The average tax  is around 15%. 

in general: If you buy a youngster for 20m and sell him for 25m, you made a bad deal:brock:

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb bdavies26:

What's the difference between the transfer preferences 2.1 file and the 2.0 file that was done with majesticeternity?

It's further improved and will be constantly updated.

Cheers

Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - Update by Daveincid (Update 07.05.2021)
vor 4 Stunden schrieb rycl77:

Just started a new long-term save and I've used your mods, I wanted to say thanks for your massive efforts on this

thank you :) Means a lot! 

Cheers

Daveincid

• 3 weeks later...

Alpha-Stage files on Patreon:

There are currently 3 files at Alpha-Stage on Patreon. I hope they work properly to release them in a public version ASAP.

- 300+ new Derbies worldwide + over 1000 fixes

- 350 worldwide awards fixes

- more injuries

Cheers

Daveincid

• 2 weeks later...

Increase Realism Megapack-BETA Update
- 1500 updated awards, 90+ new in 20+ Nations
- 300+ new derby's worldwide
- RB Salzburg reputation fix
- 30% more injuries-file
- financial behaviour-file updated
BETA-Access via Patreon or Paypal (5€)

Cheers
Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor einer Stunde schrieb Morgan Kane:

Hi!

I read somewhere that you made a few african academies like Aspire and Right to dream produce regens, don't they do that without a fix? And if so, what did you do to accomplish that?

Cheers

It's included in @davie77's megapack, because it's a league-file, so I couldn't create it in my megapacks. He made it possible that it works properly. 

Cheers

Daveincid

I have a quick question for anyone using this mod.  I don't recall it ever happening to me before in vanilla, but it's happened to me a couple of times since I started using this mod.  It may just be a coincidence, or I may not be remembering correctly.  Anyway, my preseason goal was to finish in the championship group (top 6) in Denmark.  I finished 2nd.  I was actually 1st going into the last stage, but had a bunch of injuries and got on a bad run of form.  But I still finished 2nd...yet the board tells me I've failed and they are disappointed in my performance.

Has anyone else had this happen?bug.jpg.94843c31a4126d2166caa8e82e641619.jpg

vor 3 Stunden schrieb StatboySpurs:

I have a quick question for anyone using this mod.  I don't recall it ever happening to me before in vanilla, but it's happened to me a couple of times since I started using this mod.  It may just be a coincidence, or I may not be remembering correctly.  Anyway, my preseason goal was to finish in the championship group (top 6) in Denmark.  I finished 2nd.  I was actually 1st going into the last stage, but had a bunch of injuries and got on a bad run of form.  But I still finished 2nd...yet the board tells me I've failed and they are disappointed in my performance.

Has anyone else had this happen?bug.jpg.94843c31a4126d2166caa8e82e641619.jpg

I haven't edited Club Visions when it comes down to league-expectations, so it has nothing to do with my mods. It's something that causes problems in general, especially in leagues that get splitted or leagues with apertura and clausura. 

Cheers

Daveincid

8 hours ago, Daveincid said:

I haven't edited Club Visions when it comes down to league-expectations, so it has nothing to do with my mods. It's something that causes problems in general, especially in leagues that get splitted or leagues with apertura and clausura. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Thanks.  It's no big deal because I'm not close to getting fired, but my job grade is a C when it probably should be a B+ or A-.  I guess I'll just have to win the league next year!

Daveincid!

Just a question. Would you consider the option for better (number and variants of course) generating newgen staff members?  I dunno how do you guys doin' and I have to admit i'm a little bit pedantic about finding staff coz "preferred tactic"  and stuff BUT... (for Mans, Ass.Mans, HOYD, Coaches, PerfAs only)

I'm struggling*** all the time sniping good new stuff for my squads. Not many less option to chose. :(

I would like a mod or something that generating MUCH more staff members season after season or stuff like that. :D

Tl;dr: Much more newgen staff mod with high range of variety. 

Any chance for dat in future? :)

Thanks!

Ps.: Yes... I'm using 200k+ DBs

Edited by Gabez

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

Would you consider the option for better (number and variants of course) generating newgen staff members?

I would consider it of course, but:

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

I dunno how do you guys doin'

We can't do this with the editor so:

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

Any chance for dat in future? :)

currently there is no way for doing that, so it might be worth making a feature request :)

Cheers

Daveincid

13 hours ago, Daveincid said:

We can't do this with the editor so:

Haha Sooo funny! Meant to be how do you doing the "find good in-game staff for your squad from poor database" :)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

Aaah I understand :) Well I always define "good" in relation to the Cub/Nation I'm playing. So a 3-Star coach is pretty decent in Nations like Hungary. Down to my experience, there are enough staff at this level? Theese 4 or 5-star staff-members aren't really interested in moving to Hungary (Despite Budapest is a beautiful City ;) )

26 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Aaah I understand :) Well I always define "good" in relation to the Cub/Nation I'm playing. So a 3-Star coach is pretty decent in Nations like Hungary. Down to my experience, there are enough staff at this level? Theese 4 or 5-star staff-members aren't really interested in moving to Hungary (Despite Budapest is a beautiful City ;) )

I'm in a deep save (around 2029) and playing with "Vidi" for challenge (Ferencváros is booring and not challenging for domestic level). And my current world rep for Videoton*** is 9458 (according to FMRTE) or something. :) (CL wins and stuff and I'm not reloader)

So i hope for better and wider range staff mod or something. :) 

Of course would be awesome tool like FMRTE for injecting new staff members before new season starts. Random (range) of course...

***Chose Videoton coz i'm living in resort area for 3 years now near (15 km) "Székesfehérvár" (Beautiful too!) :)

(Moved from Budapest :P )

Edit: Look at my main staff... Most of them only 4 stars and most of them are not having 4231 tactic formation (some of them 2nd best too)... :( Looking for only Model cit/perf/resolute/professionals or maybe model prof/driven for (Ass.)man, coaches, hoyd 

vidi20282029.png

vidi20282029II.png

Edited by Gabez

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

Edit: Look at my main staff... Most of them only 4 stars and most of them are not having 4231 tactic formation... :( Looking for only Model cit/perf/resolute/professionals or maybe model prof/driven for (Ass.)man, coaches, hoyd 

This looks pretty realistic to be honest, so there is no mod needed at all :) Even if your reputation would be 10'000 you wouldn't get the best coaches ingame. Club-Reputation is only one factor of lot's.  League-Reputation for example has a big influence too.

If you would have won the CL and you only get 3-Star-Staff Members then it would be problematic.

15 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

This looks pretty realistic to be honest, so there is no mod needed at all :) Even if your reputation would be 10'000 you wouldn't get the best coaches ingame. Club-Reputation is only one factor of lot's.  League-Reputation for example has a big influence too.

If you would have won the CL and you only get 3-Star-Staff Members then it would be problematic.

2 CLs won (1 second place :P ) and one EL win of course here! :) We are leading Club coeff with 145K points and 3rd place on "star list"! Club repu is 9th currently! (Between Scottish prem. and Russian prem.). Nation club coeff is 6th place ATM (indicating 2 native CL spots and 1 for qualifer place). :)

And to be honest if i STRICT to employing first (and maybe) second best formations staff dudez we would having 3-4 stars avarage at all only. :(

HOYD situation is horrible! I have 2 newgen HOYDs with perfect Judge rates and they are not model citizens :P

After all probably you are right. :)

Edited by Gabez

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gabez:

Nation club coeff is 6th place ATM. :)

this will be one of the major reason why the best coaches don't sign for Fehervar.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gabez:

HOYD situation is horrible! I have 2 newgen HOYD with perfect Judge rate and they are not model citizens :P

Interesting definition of horrible :lol: 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

But probably you are right. :)

I think so too, but it's down to every individual to define whats "right". Even with VAR in Football, some decisions are still wrong IMO ;)
The good thing of being a modder is: I am always right, because it's my own creation :lol:

"this will be one of the major reason why the best coaches don't sign for Fehervar."

Ok let's untick the "realistic appointments" option from 'include box... Ohh btw for fun fact: Only Xavier would join with us! :)

Here we go! LET'S go find minimum 4,5 star COACH and forget Fehérvár and forget our "low repu"! This is a joke at all... And again playing with 200K+ DB... What if I would play below 100K... :)

THAT'S why i'm hoping some mod for staffz... :)

vidi20282029coachsearch.png

Edited by Gabez

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

Ok let's untick the "realistic appointments" option from 'include box...

6 absolutely world-class staff-members seems okay to me. No need of a mod.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

And again playing with 200K+ DB... What if I would play below 100K... :)

The size of players loaded doesn't have a direct influence on staff members. This is much more down to playable leagues. Only in playable leagues there will be a lot of staff members generated and actively hired by Clubs. 

To summarise:

Even if I could create a mod, I wouldn't do it, because default is doing a decent job in this area. Any increase of worldclass staff-members would decrease realism.

11 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

6 absolutely world-class staff-members seems okay to me. No need of a mod.

The size of players loaded doesn't have a direct influence on staff members. This is much more down to playable leagues. Only in playable leagues there will be a lot of staff members generated and actively hired by Clubs. 

To summarise:

Even if I could create a mod, I wouldn't do it, because default is doing a decent job in this area. Any increase of worldclass staff-members would decrease realism.

Playing with 47 playable leagues (top level playable, view-only below)! :cool: (I will reducing them from next season to 30ish, doing lot of processing time even with R5 3600)

NEVER SAID to demand world class staff only! If you reading precisely you can read from me "random" all the time. And sorry for misunderstanding me but i would like much wider range with RANDOM class (from 1 to 5) newgen staff dudes...  :) 

Edited by Gabez

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Gabez:

Playing with 47 playable leagues (top level playable, view-only below)! :cool: (I will reducing them from next season to 30ish, doing lot of processing time even with R5 3600)

NEVER SAID to demand world class staff only! If you reading precisely you can read from me "random" all the time. And sorry for misunderstanding me but i would like much wider range with RANDOM class (from 1 to 5) newgen staff dudes...  :) 

well then it was a missunderstanding. Anyways it's not possible so end of story ;)

18 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

well then it was a missunderstanding. Anyways it's not possible so end of story ;)

Thank you anyway! :(

Early Access now available via Patreon or paypal (1€)

• 1'500 updated awards
  • 90+ new in 20+ Nations
  • 300+ new derby's worldwide
  • RB Salzburg fix
  • 30% more injuries-file
  • 2 existing files updated

Wish you all a nice weekend:)

Cheers 

Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - July Update by Daveincid ( 01.07.2021)
vor 39 Minuten schrieb Morgan Kane:

Very good timing!

I was planning to start my journeyman save today!

Are the different files available as a single download as well?

Cheers!

They are all single files packed in one download.

Cheers

Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb Gdansk:

yes so I'm asking you if you do something like this since its not realistic to do save without it

editing international competitions-rules is difficult and sometimes even impossible because they are hardcoded. I might try it but it's not my main focus at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

editing international competitions-rules is difficult and sometimes even impossible because they are hardcoded. I might try it but it's not my main focus at the moment.

thank you but i dont know what could be more important since all the good files are useless if you cant start a new realistic save because of this away goals rule.

this guy on editing forum says it's very easy but I have no idea how to handle the editor so I thought somebody like you who does very complicated stuff could do this within 5 minutes like how this guy is talking.

Edited by Gdansk