FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 3.2.2021 um 06:49 schrieb Daveincid:

No problem :)

Files that conflict with my megapack:

- An Enhanced NewGen Experience

- Affiliations for Youth Intake Variety

- Realistic Transfer Preferences (Identical file but separatly included in my pack)

- Empty Starting Balances

- Finance Fixes and Added Taxes

- Better-Than-Default Transfer Values

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Xterno50:

Could let me know what mods can i use together without running into issues? want to have the most realistic experience.

mod list

I generally do no recommend mixing both megapacks at the same time. I invested a lot of time in balancing all files that they correlate perfectly together. I can't guaruantee that this will be the case with other files in theese areas. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Ingame-example with my megapack included for Poland in December 2028

It was actually a pretty good one to demonstrate the influence of my files!  @Xterno50

League Table, 5-years-ranking

Poland was really successful during the first years! I will show you the highlight at the next picture. Legia's dominance is mostly down to a simulation without full detail, tha's why I always recommend set as many top-divisions simulated in full detail! :brock:

700368307_Leaguetable5yrs-ranking.thumb.png.45ad8d44c2310a67a6845528e10b4aca.pngPo

International victory for Legia in 2024!

Legia won the Conference League in 2024! This gave the whole club a boost in reputation, sponsorship and average attendance!

1413045388_LegiaSuccess.thumb.png.9955aabc29571a7fddb82895e00cdb6e.png

Sponsorships

At the start, top-sponsor paid 5.5m/y, now it's 6.75m/y! So it increased down to the financial possibilities I gave for Poland. There is still room that it goes even higher. 

669481513_Polensponsorship.thumb.png.0a4ea525ac22b6a5de0842b7f4c889c7.png

Success doesn't only have positive effects....

More success = higher reputation for your players = higher salaries! At the start, Legia paid arround 5.84m/y. In line with their success, salaries went up to 9.68m/y, which is by far the highest in the league. Thee whole league benefited from Legia's success, without going up unrealisticly high!

428666631_polensalary.thumb.png.94a4e23eb2695d5b8996323e930f206a.png

General finances in december 2028

Polish Clubs aren't rich, they need to look how they deal with their money

427412772_polengeneralmoneydecember28.png.0ee0f84cf6ab70ced08bcca049d61219.png

Transfer

Out

They received good money for their top-players. But the transfer record belongs to Posen (11m for Jakub Kaminski in 23/24)

2115972579_transfersreceived.png.051bb7dda62ca36b7a15885d5dfa56d8.png

In

After their victoy in 24 they started to invest in transfers. (Top Transfer IRL is Bartosz Slisz for 1.84m). They might be a bit too generous, so it decreased again after their record-signing in 24/25 :lol:

1459289543_transferspaid.png.c97f303e87c897ef921ccf6b51e3c0cd.png

Transfer Preferences

The squad from Legia looks pretty realistic to me! The polish preference for spanish players works, as well as a general tendencies for other east-european Nations!

977945456_LegiaSquad.thumb.png.eabd0738f663169b4570a63eac2b6a28.png

The screenshots are all made with my latest update, which will be available for most of you next week, between Monday and Friday:D 

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 3 Minuten schrieb vourtsio:

@Daveincid you and @majesticeternity plus some great creators, they should hire you in SI permanent! Such a game changers all of you guys! Thanks is the least we can say! Since covid gives us too much free time to the most of us your db are a must and we enjoy it much!

Thank you mate! Who knows...maybe @Neil Brock has me on the scouting-list:D 

On 27/02/2021 at 11:47, Daveincid said:

Ingame-example with my megapack included for Poland in December 2028

It was actually a pretty good one to demonstrate the influence of my files!  @Xterno50

League Table, 5-years-ranking

Poland was really successful during the first years! I will show you the highlight at the next picture. Legia's dominance is mostly down to a simulation without full detail, tha's why I always recommend set as many top-divisions simulated in full detail! :brock:

700368307_Leaguetable5yrs-ranking.thumb.png.45ad8d44c2310a67a6845528e10b4aca.pngPo

International victory for Legia in 2024!

Legia won the Conference League in 2024! This gave the whole club a boost in reputation, sponsorship and average attendance!

1413045388_LegiaSuccess.thumb.png.9955aabc29571a7fddb82895e00cdb6e.png

Sponsorships

At the start, top-sponsor paid 5.5m/y, now it's 6.75m/y! So it increased down to the financial possibilities I gave for Poland. There is still room that it goes even higher. 

669481513_Polensponsorship.thumb.png.0a4ea525ac22b6a5de0842b7f4c889c7.png

Success doesn't only have positive effects....

More success = higher reputation for your players = higher salaries! At the start, Legia paid arround 5.84m/y. In line with their success, salaries went up to 9.68m/y, which is by far the highest in the league. Thee whole league benefited from Legia's success, without going up unrealisticly high!

428666631_polensalary.thumb.png.94a4e23eb2695d5b8996323e930f206a.png

General finances in december 2028

Polish Clubs aren't rich, they need to look how they deal with their money

427412772_polengeneralmoneydecember28.png.0ee0f84cf6ab70ced08bcca049d61219.png

Transfer

Out

They received good money for their top-players. But the transfer record belongs to Posen (11m for Jakub Kaminski in 23/24)

2115972579_transfersreceived.png.051bb7dda62ca36b7a15885d5dfa56d8.png

In

After their victoy in 24 they started to invest in transfers. (Top Transfer IRL is Bartosz Slisz for 1.84m). They might be a bit too generous, so it decreased again after their record-signing in 24/25 :lol:

1459289543_transferspaid.png.c97f303e87c897ef921ccf6b51e3c0cd.png

Transfer Preferences

The squad from Legia looks pretty realistic to me! The polish preference for spanish players works, as well as a general tendencies for other east-european Nations!

977945456_LegiaSquad.thumb.png.eabd0738f663169b4570a63eac2b6a28.png

The screenshots are all made with my latest update, which will be available for most of you next week, between Monday and Friday:D 

Cheers

Daveincid

Thank you :)

man it's so hard....waiting here too...so tempting to start a new save after the new patch, but i have to be patient and wait for the big surprise ;)  in the meantime i'll be rocking Motorsport Manager (there are some great modders too). Keep up the good work guys!!! I will support you again ;) 

Edited by balldoktor81

vor 3 Minuten schrieb balldoktor81:

man it's so hard....waiting here too...so tempting to start a new save after the new patch, but i have to be patient and wait for the big surprise ;)  in the meantime i'll be rocking Motorsport Manager (there are some great modders too). Keep up the good work guys!!! I will support you again ;) 

soon:D

On 28/02/2021 at 18:27, Daveincid said:

Nice! Are you going to post it in the career-thread? :)

I got a good feeling for release today :D 

Im not going to write it down to be fair, im not a good english writer

Gerade eben schrieb matsk89:

I got a good feeling for release today :D 

Yeah it's definetly....a good song :lol:

vor 2 Minuten schrieb matsk89:

Im not going to write it down to be fair, im not a good english writer

Me neither, but I understand it:)

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 Increase realism megapack by Daveincid (Update 03.03.21)
vor 57 Minuten schrieb BadAss88:

Haven't had the time to test it or play neither..

Could you post some screenshots from Belgium transfers..

Top-Transfers to Belgium Teams until January 25:

They are well balanced, not too expensive.

2110665073_Belgiumingoing.thumb.png.afa6b02396621acd16d17f6fbe00e111.png

Out:

20/21

First transfer-window disabled and dealing with low finances

Belgien2021.thumb.png.51f01a5eb725c6762489fed257268d00.png

21/22

Money get's back slowly

Belgien2122.thumb.png.1591032ccf1d568c62fb0301a6cb23ce.png

22/23

Welcome back to normality

Belgien2223.thumb.png.6b0515a9bb37e6c8f9f258f6ee31c145.png

23/24

Further increase, but it should remain more or less at this level.

Belgien2324.thumb.png.109a65ede11456b00090453303c19045.png

Example finances

As expected: Struggling first, stabilizing after some time.

Belgiumfinances.thumb.png.bbe6f7e4c54777ce63ce4e500cea1257.png

Example Wages

No inflation of wages, remains +/- the same

474083969_Belgiumwages.thumb.png.1a52d77a40061a650ce3798b18e4baff.png

Cheers

Daveincid

6 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Feedback is warmly appreciated! 

No matter if positive, negative, new ideas etc.:)

Cheers

Daveincid

gonna be honest I was looking forward to using your pack but when you mentioned that selling clubs have to pay the taxman...that stopped me in my tracks :)
any other way that balancing finances could be achieved?...in a future mod maybe as I can only imagine the amount of work goes into this pack

vor 1 Minute schrieb gizmo11x:

gonna be honest I was looking forward to using your pack but when you mentioned that selling clubs have to pay the taxman...that stopped me in my tracks :)
any other way that balancing finances could be achieved?...in a future mod maybe as I can only imagine the amount of work goes into this pack

No problem! I don't see another way to balance it constantly I am afraid. Just keep in mind that paying taxes on transfer-fees exist in real-life too (Romania, China and some others). In my mod It's not about the "Tax" itself , it's about what it stands for.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 3 Minuten schrieb gizmo11x:

a team never will receive 100% of the transfer fee...for example BVB in the german league is planning with round about 66% of reinvestment. but everybody has his own preferences ;) 

Gerade eben schrieb balldoktor81:

a team never will receive 100% of the transfer fee...for example BVB in the german league is planning with round about 66% of reinvestment. but everybody has his own preferences ;) 

Interessting! 33% goes into the AG?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Daveincid:

Interessting! 33% goes into the AG?

i can't tell you in detail how it's splitting up, but Watzke the club's CEO talked about it in different interviews that round about 66% of the transfer fee will/can be reinvested. to find the right solution is not easy, for sure, but it's more realistic than putting for example 100 Millions of transfer fee 1:1 into your club's bank account. i like it ;) maybe SI will work on the financial part in the future and desgin a more realistic finance world.

vor 1 Minute schrieb balldoktor81:

i can't tell you in detail how it's splitting up, but Watzke the club's CEO talked about it in different interviews that round about 66% of the transfer fee will/can be reinvested. to find the right solution is not easy, for sure, but it's more realistic than putting for example 100 Millions of transfer fee 1:1 into your club's bank account. i like it ;) 

Sounds plausible to me! It's difficult to tell for sure, but that's why I added so many explanations how the interpretation should be:D  I mean there is for example some guy who plays for a club in Paris, I think he likes samba and might consider opening a diving-center after his active career! When he moved from his domestic Nation to a Club in Spain, the selling Club should have been the next "Dagobert Duck", but as far as I know they haven't received even 1/3 of the transfer fee:lol: 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb balldoktor81:

maybe SI will work on the financial part in the future and desgin a more realistic finance world.

Yeah it would be amazing if there would be improvements in the future, for the base-game and the editor :)

Thanks for the update, been playing with the previous update, one thing I like the most you can't just dump any unwanted player to some random Chinese or MLS teams which is very unrealistic.

So from what I gathered the most significant change is the transfer tax, is this new to this update, guess I need to start a new save then. Any other significant change worth noting?

Anyway here's some of the top transfers in my save three years in, mostly in line with what I imagined, only anomaly is 77m from Sporting CP, and Mason Greenwood to Juventus, don't remember any high profile English player not in his 30s in Serie A in recently years, but its Juventus, who knows...

1.thumb.png.2f63a826a84d346d19a06e770bc581ae.png

vor 2 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

Thanks for the update, been playing with the previous update, one thing I like the most you can't just dump any unwanted player to some random Chinese or MLS teams which is very unrealistic.

You are welcome! Yes, China is something I am currently struggling with. I have just read the news from today that their "football-vision" might be broken already. As soon as I find more informations about that, I am going to completely re-model China. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

So from what I gathered the most significant change is the transfer tax, is this new to this update, guess I need to start a new save then. Any other significant change worth noting?

Transfer Tax is definetly the biggest change. I made a lot of changes for salaries too in smaller Nations as well as ticket-price changes.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

Anyway here's some of the top transfers in my save three years in, mostly in line with what I imagined, only anomaly is 77m from Sporting CP, and Mason Greenwood to Juventus, don't remember any high profile English player not in his 30s in Serie A in recently years, but its Juventus, who knows..

Is this with the latest update or the previous version? 
Mason Greenwood is definetly special, but it's Juventus with it's glamour. There was David Beckham at Milan, so as long as it's more of an exception I am personally fine with it.

The Sporting Lissabon bugs me, but due the fact that you are "just" three years in, I assume it's the previous Version? This shouldn't happen anymore with the latest update (Only possibility would be a takeover of a front end sugar-daddy) 

Thank you for your feedback! I wish there would be more of it :)

Cheers

Daveincid

i will provide some feedback in a few weeks time when my first "vacation" (two weeks) kicks in. then i will have more time to play and test. right now i started a LLM save and i don't know how obvious the changes affect the Vanarama NL... will start a second save in a higher league somewhere in the EU ;) 

playing so low feels like living in a bubble :lol: i guess my big club choice will be either a save in germany or netherlands...

Edited by balldoktor81

vor 1 Minute schrieb balldoktor81:

i will provide some feedback in a few weeks time when my first "vacation" (two weeks) kicks in. then i will have more time to play and test. right now i started a LLM save and i don't know how obvious the changes affect the Vanarama NL... will start a second save in a higher league somewhere in the EU ;) 

This is great! Enjoy :) 
Yeah the changes won't be that big for LLM in general

@Daveincid Yeah, its with the previous udpate.

I might be able provide some insights into Chineses football, I don't follow the league closely but I'm from China and read the news quite often.

We all know its not sustainable to pay ridiculous amount of transfer fee and wage even with relatively large domestic market. Covid situation expose this greater than any other country. The league winner from last year Jiangsu just folded, after winning the league, they did some auditing and found out even with winning the league, they are basically dumping money into a buttomless hole, coupled with other factors like China FA not allowing team name sponsorship any more, so they decided there's no point investing.

As for the game, at least in my save, the tranfers are mostly inline with real life, for example the past transfer window in real life the highest fee is Quintero for ~6m, in my save its never over 10m for past three seasons, no more blockbuster signings like Oscar, Hulk, etc.

So maybe some small adjustment to league reputation? Unless more bad news break out, who knows :lol:

vor 3 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

Yeah, its with the previous udpate

good! So this shouldn't happen anymore:)

vor 4 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

I might be able provide some insights into Chineses football, I don't follow the league closely but I'm from China and read the news quite often.

Oh that's great! I really want to improve China in the game, as it's a important league in general and for the financial balance worldwide!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

We all know its not sustainable to pay ridiculous amount of transfer fee and wage even with relatively large domestic market.

We know, but chinese clubs didn't so far :)

vor 8 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

The league winner from last year Jiangsu just folded, after winning the league, they did some auditing and found out even with winning the league, they are basically dumping money into a buttomless hole, coupled with other factors like China FA not allowing team name sponsorship any more, so they decided there's no point investing.

I really don't understand their logic. I thought that chineese goverment invested massively into Football for reputation-reasons and boost their standing in Asia. So why does the Chineese FA working against the Clubs/Companies and against the overall Project by theGovernment? Or do I missunderstand something completeley?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

As for the game, at least in my save, the tranfers are mostly inline with real life, for example the past transfer window in real life the highest fee is Quintero for ~6m, in my save its never over 10m for past three seasons, no more blockbuster signings like Oscar, Hulk, etc.

So maybe some small adjustment to league reputation? Unless more bad news break out, who knows :lol:

I actually boosted Chineese League reputation, implemented the transfer-tax of 100%. So as I said I am thinking of maybe lowering everything, but it's not 100% sure IMO what exactly the plan is for chineese football:lol:

After installing your pack, I have observed that the LLM of China become more easier for AI,but LLM of England and Germany became Nintendo Hard.

I have added 1000 reputation to LL clubs to those nations,and only China LL clubs can achieve greatness,and Germany and English LL clubs got relegated

Edited by anitamui

vor 1 Stunde schrieb anitamui:

After installing your pack, I have observed that the LLM of China become more easier for AI,but LLM of England and Germany became Nintendo Hard.

I have added 1000 reputation to LL clubs to those nations,and only China LL clubs can achieve greatness,and Germany and English LL clubs got relegated

there have always been differences in difficulty depending on which league you are managing in :)

vor 28 Minuten schrieb thiagoanjo:

There is a bug in Brazil that you can't offer less than 100 pounds/week to any players (only for renewals), this update fix it?

I haven't heard of this bug. Test it by yourself? it takes you 5 minutes;)

17 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Top-Transfers to Belgium Teams until January 25:

They are well balanced, not too expensive.

2110665073_Belgiumingoing.thumb.png.afa6b02396621acd16d17f6fbe00e111.png

Out:

20/21

First transfer-window disabled and dealing with low finances

Belgien2021.thumb.png.51f01a5eb725c6762489fed257268d00.png

21/22

Money get's back slowly

Belgien2122.thumb.png.1591032ccf1d568c62fb0301a6cb23ce.png

22/23

Welcome back to normality

Belgien2223.thumb.png.6b0515a9bb37e6c8f9f258f6ee31c145.png

23/24

Further increase, but it should remain more or less at this level.

Belgien2324.thumb.png.109a65ede11456b00090453303c19045.png

Example finances

As expected: Struggling first, stabilizing after some time.

Belgiumfinances.thumb.png.bbe6f7e4c54777ce63ce4e500cea1257.png

Example Wages

No inflation of wages, remains +/- the same

474083969_Belgiumwages.thumb.png.1a52d77a40061a650ce3798b18e4baff.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Thx for the reply, will be testing these files myself today. But the complete lack of transfers between Belgian teams is a bit frustrating..also the fact that Belgium teams are still selling there topprospects for way too less money but pay the topprice for a player of St. Polten.. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb BadAss88:

Thx for the reply, will be testing these files myself today. But the complete lack of transfers between Belgian teams is a bit frustrating..also the fact that Belgium teams are still selling there topprospects for way too less money but pay the topprice for a player of St. Polten.. 

It's because it displays only the most expensive transfers, of course there won't be much domestic transfers, but I wil take it on my list to increase lower-end transfers in Belgium somehow:thup:  We talked about the transfer-fees for Belgium Teams already in this thread. We have different opinions on the transfer-fee's for Belgium players, that's okay but after checking real-life-fees I am absolutely fine with it and It won't convince me to change anything so far :)  And about St. Polten....there was a player called John Obi Mikel who moved from a club called FK Lyn to Chelsea for 20m...If the player has outstanding quality that's the way it works:onmehead: