FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Morgan Kane:

In your file about financial behavior, what exactly has been edited? Does it have to do with chairmens club vision or with clubs financial state?

in that particular file it was mostly taxes.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Morgan Kane:

Thanks for the reply. Love your mods, they really add a lot to the game imo, SI should take note from you, majesticeternity and other creators content

Thank you:)

Well SI already locked some of my feature- request to improve the pre-game-editor and as a result FM as a whole, so I'm pretty happy with their philosophy:)

Cheers

Daveincid

vor einer Stunde schrieb J-Hood:

Hi Daveincid, great file as always.

does the file below still set all balances and transfer budgets to zero?

Daveincid's financial behaviour improvement v1.1 New

Thank you! 

No, this file is a standalone right-now. There were some issues with transfer budgets with zero balances. I improved this one and it's enough to hold the financial balance in general :)

Hi guys, general question:

How are you aproaching scouting/transfers?? I would like to let my director of football do the transfers for increased realism (i would indicate a few transfers myself, but i cant enter negotiations) but he does a lot of unrealistic transfers.

Gerade eben schrieb Chagas:

How are you aproaching scouting/transfers?? I would like to let my director of football do the transfers for increased realism (i would indicate a few transfers myself, but i cant enter negotiations) but he does a lot of unrealistic transfers.

I personally tried it so many times to "trust" my DoF and I've never been 100% consequent:lol: In England for example it doesn't seem "unrealistic" to have a lot of power in transfer-decisions as a manager. 

I usually let my scouts free hand who they are scouting, but I give them advice what I am looking for. 

6 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

I personally tried it so many times to "trust" my DoF and I've never been 100% consequent:lol: In England for example it doesn't seem "unrealistic" to have a lot of power in transfer-decisions as a manager. 

I usually let my scouts free hand who they are scouting, but I give them advice what I am looking for. 

by giving them "advices" you mean the recruitment meeting? or in general?

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Chagas:

by giving them "advices" you mean the recruitment meeting? or in general?

It's mostly down to player-roles. So when I need a BBM I advice them to scout for a BBM. Depending on my average team-age I also set a age-limit

On 08/04/2021 at 20:17, Chagas said:

Ive been using my DoF and seems fine for me so far but Im not massively far into my save yet. What do you mean by unrealistic transfers?

There is an option in the responsibility delegations screen to set that staff initiates transfers but you have the final word to accept or reject it.

For those who are interested to see the future progress in save-games with my files included: There is now a custom save-game available with 200+ Nations playable in 2025 on my patreon.

Cheers

Daveincid

Awesome work with the megapack, Daveincid! One question: Can I use this with majesticeternity's Award Overhaul mod? Does the reworked reputation system for awards conflict with the league reputation changes in this megapack?

Cheers!

22 小时前, Daveincid说:

For those who are interested to see the future progress in save-games with my files included: There is now a custom save-game available with 200+ Nations playable in 2025 on my patreon.

Cheers

Daveincid

Hello,what are the League files you used to Have 200 leagues in the same time ?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Shpamo:

Awesome work with the megapack, Daveincid! One question: Can I use this with majesticeternity's Award Overhaul mod? Does the reworked reputation system for awards conflict with the league reputation changes in this megapack?

Cheers!

Thanks mate! You can use it. As far as I know there aren't league reputation-changes included so they do not conflict at all. In terms of overall balancing in correlation with my files I can't guarantee you that it won't have a negative effect.

Cheers

Daveincid

On 05/01/2021 at 20:52, Daveincid said:
HOW TO INSTALL "Increase-Realism Megapack" in FM21
Place the file in: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data

NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED

Thanks so much for your mod, @Daveincid!!

Question: after I save your files in the 'editor data' folder (which I did), is there anything I should select (in the Start Screen or Career Game Setup pages) to make sure they are selected and activated in a new save?

vor 6 Stunden schrieb phd_angel:

Thanks so much for your mod, @Daveincid!!

Question: after I save your files in the 'editor data' folder (which I did), is there anything I should select (in the Start Screen or Career Game Setup pages) to make sure they are selected and activated in a new save?

You are welcome :)

Just make sure they are selected, that's it ;)

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 2 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Sorry, but how do I select them? Not sure how... Thanks again.

usually they are selected automaticly. Just select them in the right corner when you set-up your database.

Cheers

Daveincid

31 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

usually they are selected automaticly. Just select them in the right corner when you set-up your database.

Cheers

Daveincid

Oh, I can see them now. The problem was that I had your files inside a 'daveincid' subfolder saved inside the 'editor data' folder. It is necessary that your files be saved directly in the 'editor data' folder, otherwise they will not appear in the 'career game setup' screen. All good now. It looks fantastic! Thanks so much again.

image.png.6f82a7015bc477dc2bdac2365ae9589c.png

Edited by phd_angel

vor 1 Minute schrieb numberspulse:

Hi Dave,

what's included in the new version?

Thanks in advance,

NP

Existing files:

- general improvements of several existing files

New files:

- Citizenship fix

- Nation agreements

Cheers

Daveincid

Hey man this looks amazing, would love to try some out ! 

About the Salaries / MWValues / Sponsors package, does it improve England where you massively overpay for english talents compared to other places ? ( Marketvalue )

Salaries also hurt yourself I suppose when managing top leagues ?

Does it improve AI vs unmodded game where I offer my player a 300k / week contract, he refuses it, only to sign a 100k contract elsewhere ? 

vor einer Stunde schrieb FComniworld:

Hey man this looks amazing, would love to try some out ! 

What holds you back to use it?:D

About the Salaries / MWValues / Sponsors package, does it improve England where you massively overpay for english talents compared to other places ? ( Marketvalue )

They overpay IRL too, so this hasn't changed. With the latest BETA-Version there are significant changes at the top. In England Elite-Players like KDB or Marcus Rashford now will get higher contracts as per default. Same goes to Italy, Spain, France and Germany. 

Salaries also hurt yourself I suppose when managing top leagues ?

I don't know what you mean? It will hurt the Club finances more than by default in some Nations, yes.

Does it improve AI vs unmodded game where I offer my player a 300k / week contract, he refuses it, only to sign a 100k contract elsewhere ? 

There are several reasons why this happends in the default game. So it's likely that it still occurs with my mods. It's not necessarly a bug.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

If I set my new save for "no transfers on first season", does it become an avalanche of transfers on year two? (I just low-priced all players I want to get rid off, but am still in first season, waiting for what happens...). Any hints on possible scenarios for season two? Thank you.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb phd_angel:

f I set my new save for "no transfers on first season

It's only one transfer window, not a whole season.

I can't say this in general, there are too many factors to be taken into account. In the end IMO it's more realistic to disable the first transfer window.

Cheers

Daveincid

On 27/04/2021 at 16:30, Daveincid said:

Citizenship fix

- Nation agreements

Speaking of citizenship. I was wondering how you (or other editors) could implement "Hungarian residency bond" program. (Similar program existing in other countries like Malta i think) Is it doable or the engine does not allow that kind of "modding"? 

Here is my version: Fire up  FMRTE, add player second nationality, reduce specific amount (read below) from my club balance, profit. :cool: BUT! It would be awesome to do it legal way. :D

English document (3rd party company site, but it's legal) about that program.

https://helpers.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hungarian-Residency-Bond-Program_2017.pdf

Sorry for off! 😊

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gabez:

Speaking of citizenship. I was wondering how you (or other editors) could implement "Hungarian residency bond" program. (Similar program existing in other countries like Malta i think) Is it doable or the engine does not allow that kind of "modding"? 

Here is my version: Fire up  FMRTE, add player second nationality, reduce specific amount (read below) from my club balance, profit. :cool: BUT! It would be awesome to do it legal way. :D

English document (3rd party company site, but it's legal) about that program.

https://helpers.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hungarian-Residency-Bond-Program_2017.pdf

Sorry for off! 😊

This isn't possible I'm afraid. I saw that kind of "buying-citizenship" during my research in other Nations too. It's not possible to implement it ingame. 

Cheers

Daveincid

29 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

This isn't possible I'm afraid. I saw that kind of "buying-citizenship" during my research in other Nations too. It's not possible to implement it ingame. 

Cheers

Daveincid

I'm sad. :( 

Still have to use FMRTE way... :(

Thanks man, keep up the good work! :cool:

Edited by Gabez

I'm using your mods, and noticed some strange transfer offers. One player had a minimum fee release of 1.3 billion dollars. Also, most of loan offers stand at 10% of my player salary, with no room for negotiation. 

vor 28 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

I'm using your mods, and noticed some strange transfer offers. One player had a minimum fee release of 1.3 billion dollars. Also, most of loan offers stand at 10% of my player salary, with no room for negotiation. 

screenshot?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

image.thumb.png.a4198ec080d579eb12471caea297a2ac.png

This is normal in Spain. The release-clause is linked to a players salary, this isn't directly linked with my mods. I have edited the salary itself, but you can't edit the release-clause

On 06/01/2021 at 03:52, Daveincid said:

If you really read the whole text until this point, you have my deepest respect:lol:

Merely scanning to see if I can find improvement for the Iron Curtain ;)

Copying the ideas, not the grammar :D

Balancing wise I have seen a few things I need to check for nations like China, Soviet Union, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Sugar daddy remark was valuable.

Making sure that Eastern teams don't sign Western coaches is still a mystery if I can stop that.

Isn't the issue with releasing something that you always think of new things? ;)

vor 1 Minute schrieb Wolf_pd:

Balancing wise I have seen a few things I need to check for nations like China, Soviet Union, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Sugar daddy remark was valuable.

This was so odd^^ 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

Making sure that Eastern teams don't sign Western coaches is still a mystery if I can stop that.

Out of my head...Nation overview: percentage to sign a foreign manager? If you lower this?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

Isn't the issue with releasing something that you always think of new things? ;)

Yes, but I usually go by SI-Updates, so I have enough time to realize them ;)

Do you also create the market values and money in general back then?

12 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Out of my head...Nation overview: percentage to sign a foreign manager? If you lower this?

Do you also create the market values and money in general back then?

No market values and money can't be turned back. It would take too much to tune that and I am a bit overdue with releasing.

Percentage to sign foreign manager is (I think for the national team), I am looking for the competition teams. but getting the competitions done and the beta files out tomorrow is more important.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Wolf_pd:

No market values and money can't be turned back. It would take too much to tune that and I am a bit overdue with releasing.

Understandable. I will play around a bit with it, just to see if it's theoretically possible^^

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

Percentage to sign foreign manager is (I think for the national team), I am looking for the competition teams.

yeah I think too, but not 100% sure.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

beta files out tomorrow

New keynote in my calender:cool:

Thanks a lot! Incredible job man...

How would you put the leagues created by @davie77 that you do not have in your recommendedsetupbyDaveincid.fmf? only view?

Edited by Darien