FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb freddieos:

Trust me, it was related to two English managers and two DoF in succession that were all English. But the last batch left the club in late summer 2020

I am going to think about it! As it's not 100% certain that this won^t continue in the future. Usually there are relations build in management over the years, so it still can be that there will be a lot of english players. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb freddieos:

Btw, about the Belgian sponsorship error - what has it been changed to annually in your file?

It's a mixture of what might be correct according to my own feeling, as the values per default are not incorrect, it seems to be a function that the editor doesn't transfer correct into the main game.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mixture of what might be correct according to my own feeling, as the values per default are not incorrect, it seems to be a function that the editor doesn't transfer correct into the main game.

ok understood, just wanted to check as your description first said it was 65m/annum but it was a decimal point error, I automatically assumed it was 6,5m (euros). But then I realised that's way too low - the Swedish league has 40-45m/annum. You sure the 65m figure isn't correct?

Gerade eben schrieb freddieos:

ok understood, just wanted to check as your description first said it was 65m/annum but it was a decimal point error, I automatically assumed it was 6,5m (euros). But then I realised that's way too low - the Swedish league has 40-45m/annum. You sure the 65m figure isn't correct?

It's 65m per club, not the whole leage per default

Man it really annoys me that the game has so many jaring errors, incomplete or missing information. I can forgive some bugs (for a while), but the lack of, or quality of, data entry is astounding.

Your files (transfer preferences, club transfer, market values) and nik33's (relationships, partnerships, manager career plans) for example shouldn't have to exist - they should be there from the beginning. It's not even hard to do (no offense) compared to all other areas of making a game. 

Edited by freddieos

vor 16 Minuten schrieb freddieos:

Man it really pisses me off that the game has so many jaring errors, incomplete or missing information. I can forgive some bugs (for a while), but the lack of, or quality of, data entry is astounding.

Your files (transfer preferences, club transfer, market values) and nik33's (relationships, partnerships, manager career plans) for example shouldn't have to exist - they should be there from the beginning. It's not even hard to do (no offense) compared to all other areas of making a game. 

I am part of the swiss research-team. So I really have to say that all of theese guys are working really hard, for free, to make FM better every year. As I said the research isn't wrong, it's the editor that causing problems. SI can't just change all this stuff because it's mostly not their business, this is the job of the researchers and that's why there is the Bug-Forum. Last year was really stressfull for most people, I by myself wasn't able because of my health-condition to be that helpful for my research-team as I wished I could. 

Cheers

Edited by Daveincid

I had no idea that the researchers were all volunteers. You're right, that changes things slightly.

And even though I've said thank you for your files previously, I am enormously grateful for them as I can't play the game without some them. I will definitely show my appreciation on Patreon!

I appreciate the effort. 

I ran a test save for 5 seasons and there was not a single new-gen over PA 140 from any of the African countries, except SA. Usually you get some from the likes of Ivory Coast, Senegal, Egypt, etc. So just wanted to say that you may have "nerfed" the African countries a bit much.

Gerade eben schrieb BadAss88:

Thx for the quick answer! As I'm finally going to start my first proper FM21-save. Think I'm going to use yours as they seem more complete..

You are welcome! Enjoy! If you spot something weird, don't hesitate to message me:)

Cheers

Gerade eben schrieb karanhsingh:

I appreciate the effort. 

I ran a test save for 5 seasons and there was not a single new-gen over PA 140 from any of the African countries, except SA. Usually you get some from the likes of Ivory Coast, Senegal, Egypt, etc. So just wanted to say that you may have "nerfed" the African countries a bit much.

This might look like it's the case but I took into account, as IRL, that there are a lot of african-french players who come through the youth ranks in France.  So after some time they will decide to play for their African National-Team if they don't see a future to play for France. 

IRL you also will see that the majority of Top-African-players started their career in a youth-team in Europe before they were 18.

Cheers

Daveincid

Hallo Dave,

vielen Dank für deinen Einsatz, machst mir das Spielen deutsch schöner ;)

Ist ein Save inzwischen schon zum anfangen, oder planst du in absehbarer Zeit noch (gravierende) Updates, oder tut sich was bzgl. des Niederlandebugs (das nur Inlandtransfers stattfinden)?

Nochmals danke für deine Arbeit !

Gerade eben schrieb Crashy:

Hallo Dave,

vielen Dank für deinen Einsatz, machst mir das Spielen deutsch schöner ;)

Ist ein Save inzwischen schon zum anfangen, oder planst du in absehbarer Zeit noch (gravierende) Updates, oder tut sich was bzgl. des Niederlandebugs (das nur Inlandtransfers stattfinden)?

Nochmals danke für deine Arbeit !

Bitteschön :) (Forum is english-only)

I am constantly working on updates, but as far as I can say it looks pretty good over several longterm-saves. I am planning a major change for club transfer-preferences tomorrow. If you can skip this one, feel free to go! :)

22 hours ago, Daveincid said:

I am part of the swiss research-team.

Good stuff.  A few days ago I started my first-ever Swiss save with your files, going to try to bring Grasshopper back to the top levels of Swiss football.

One thing that FM has taught me through the years is tax rates.  Taking a look at my contract, I make 85k per year, and take 78k home after taxes!  Wow, make room, I'm moving to Switzerland! :lol:

vor 1 Minute schrieb StatboySpurs:

Good stuff.  A few days ago I started my first-ever Swiss save with your files, going to try to bring Grasshopper back to the top levels of Swiss football.

One thing that FM has taught me through the years is tax rates.  Taking a look at my contract, I make 85k per year, and take 78k home after taxes!  Wow, make room, I'm moving to Switzerland! :lol:

I am Basel so I don't know who "GC" is.:brock:

OT but: Taxes are okay but if you earn 85k in switzerland and you are single. It's already tough to live in a bigger City. And don't even think about buying a upper-class-car:lol:

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 Increase realism megapack by Daveincid (Update 14.01.21)

Update 14.01.21

- Daveincids improved market values + Salaries + Sponsors v1.3 New

- Further improvements

The issue with high transfer fees for weak players seems to be a problem with existing players having a too high reputation set at the beginning. The problem will get less as the game continues. Having a few Non-talented players who get transfered for decent money seems to be not that unrealistic to me, simply bad scouting which happends IRL too.

- Daveincids Transfer Preferences file v1.0 New

This file gives you a more accurate behaviour of transfers. Most Nations are linked together in some way. 

An example for Africa:  

The best players from Malawi are getting poached by Zambia, due it's a better league and geographically close. If they are overperforming in Zambia they might get transfered directly to Europe. But often they need to take a further step, so they get poached by DR Congo. This league is again stronger and more in the focus of Europe and the biggest Nations of Africa. So they might move to Tunisia, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco or Algeria. This system is done for all Nations.

Daveincid's club transfer preferenes v1.1 New

v1.1

If you want to start a career at one of theese Clubs, you will now see that it's a philosophy where you get judged on.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 9 Minuten schrieb lugui:

Thanks for creating and sharing this mod, as well as for your effort by explaining files and general questions. I will give it a try!

Can I use your files with database updates (transfers, etc) together?

You are welcome! 

Transfers should work without any issues, due I haven't edited any of them. But "etc" is a wide range of possibilities, I can't give a clear answer on that :D

Cheers

Edited by Daveincid

2 minutos atrás, Daveincid disse:

You are welcome! 

Transfers should work without any issues, due I haven't edited any of them. But "etc" is a wide range of possibilities, I can't giv a clear answer on that :D

Cheers

Indeed! :lol:

But you already answered what I was looking for, which was being able to use your work with files that update transfers around the world.

Once again, thank you!

21 小时前, Daveincid说:

The best players from Malawi are getting poached by Zambia, due it's a better league and geographically close. If they are overperforming in Zambia they might get transfered directly to Europe. But often they need to take a further step, so they get poached by DR Congo. This league is again stronger and more in the focus of Europe and the biggest Nations of Africa. So they might move to Tunisia, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco or Algeria. This system is done for all Nations.

So if I make a Macanese Player with 200 PA,where will he be likely to get poached if he performs well?

vor 36 Minuten schrieb anitamui:

So if I make a Macanese Player with 200 PA,where will he be likely to get poached if he performs well?

PA doesn't tell you that much. If his CA is too low, that he won't overperform in Macanese League it's not certain that he will make a big career. His Reputation will only rise if he also plays. So if he is a regular starter and makes his way to a star-player in Macao pretty quick, it's likely that he directly getting caught by Chinese Clubs or due the language maybe Benfica, Porto or Sporting in Portugal.

Cheers

I really appreciate that there seems to be nothing game-breaking with the file. Which is great, but honestly I expected a bit more negative feedback:D My goal is to improve this file constantly, so without feedback this is difficult. So please copy the following pattern and write me a PM if you see some weird stuff:

Nation:

Year:

Topic: (Transfers, Salaries, Reputations, others)

Description:

Ideas:

Others:

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 6 Minuten schrieb matsk89:

He's back! And so am I. Time to start FM21 :) Thanks for the files mate, very much enjoyed playing with it last year.

I wasn't away as far as I know, sitting in my dark chamber like gollum with the aim to give you a better experience in FM:lol:

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Icy:

Will start a new save now with this, thanks!

You are welcome!

On 14/01/2021 at 11:39, Daveincid said:

So they might move to Tunisia, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco or Algeria. This system is done for all Nations.

January 2021 :

"Algerian football clubs have been banned from signing foreign players because of a severe financial crisis caused by a plunge in oil revenues, the national football federation said on Monday. "

https://supersport.com/football/africa/news/150727/algeria_bans_hiring_foreign_players

Edited by GreenTriangle

vor 6 Minuten schrieb GreenTriangle:

January 21 :

"Algerian football clubs have been banned from signing foreign players because of a severe financial crisis caused by a plunge in oil revenues, the national football federation said on Monday. "

https://supersport.com/football/africa/news/150727/algeria_bans_hiring_foreign_players

Interessting! I have checked the news, as far as I saw this was back in 2015? I don't think it's still the case. Allan Okello moved from Uganda to Algeria this season. But you are right, there are only a few foreigners in Algeria. I will check my save and if there are too many after a couple of seasons I try to implement this for the next update :)

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 12 Minuten schrieb dastrokes88:

Just one feedback, the youth rating for China is way too high, too some extend India as well.

Is the youth rating too high just because of the number or because you get too many good newgens from china and india? because I don't see too many good players from theese nations in my tests.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Is the youth rating too high just because of the number or because you get too many good newgens from china and india? because I don't see too many good players from theese nations in my tests.

Cheers

Just by the youth rating number. I'm not that far into the save so not sure of the actually quality of newgens, I wonder what other factors would decide that, I can't see China have higher youth rating than Netherland, maybe population is having too much weight? 

Gerade eben schrieb dastrokes88:

Just by the youth rating number. I'm not that far into the save so not sure of the actually quality of newgens, I wonder what other factors would decide that, I can't see China have higher youth rating than Netherland, maybe population is having too much weight? 

That's what I thought :) There are so many factors which influences the quality of newgens. the national youth rating is only one of them. By default you will see that for example Jordania has a really high Youth Rating, but ingame you won't find much quality players. This is just an example to show you the conplexity of the whole system. I spent hundreds of hours to tweak the ratings in correlation to so many factors to ensure, that the quality of newgens are as realistic as possible to my opinion. 

For your two examples of China and India: Theese are Nations which I think, will improve their average ability (CA) over the next 10 years. For this they need a higher PA .

What I noticed in general is that people are worried that theese values are too low and there are less 140 PA-players from Africa or so. Generally it's about CA because it shows the actual quality of a player. a CA140-Player can be already a top-player for premier-league teams. Even a CA120-player can be pretty good! 

Cheers

Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 Increase realism megapack by Daveincid (Update 22.01.21)

Update released!

- Daveincids improved market values + Salaries + Sponsors v1.4 New

- A lot of african Nations and some others have been edited (As far as I could find informations), due they are paying much more by default than IRL

- Further improvements for money spent on transfers in several Nations

- smaller adjustments

- Daveincids Belgium sponsorship fix v1.1 New

- adjusted the values according to the informations I could find. In Version 1.0 I was a bit too harsh

- Daveincids other improvements v1.0 New

- Adjustments of too high ticket prices for teams in poor Nations which are getting way too rich in longterm saves

- fixed wrong salaries in the db of 3 Nigerian players/coaches

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 13 Minuten schrieb MelvinMat:

Hello, very interesting db, this seems incredible. Can we have the same map with other continents ?

It was only an example for Africa how the transfer preferences-file works ingame, it's not ingame-footage :) 

Cheers

Daveincid

I found one problem:

After installed your DB and start game with a new save, I found that at the beginning, the transfer budget of English club is much higher than the default set. However, the transfer budget of other countries' club is much lower than the default.

For example, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool will have more than 80M budget, however, most of the Italian club budget is under 1M.

Is this a bug?

vor 33 Minuten schrieb JimHou:

I found one problem:

After installed your DB and start game with a new save, I found that at the beginning, the transfer budget of English club is much higher than the default set. However, the transfer budget of other countries' club is much lower than the default.

For example, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool will have more than 80M budget, however, most of the Italian club budget is under 1M.

Is this a bug?

have you enabled the first transfer window at the start of the game?

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 2 Minuten schrieb JimHou:

Yes I enabled the first transfer window.

So do I need to disable it?

yes, it's most likely that this causes the problem. If the problem still exist with a disabled transfer window, please let me know!

Cheers

Daveincid