FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 6 Minuten schrieb billmyrojio59:

congratulations for your very good work. The file from sortioutsi with the update database transfer works with your file; 

Thank you! Yes I haven't done any transfers, so it's compatible!

Cheers

Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb Heywood JaBlowme:

Might be a dumb question but,

if I uninstalled & do a clean reinstall of FM 21, would I need to reload the Realism pack if I continue with a save that already had it loaded in that save previously? 

There are no dumb questions :)

No you don't need to reload them. All files in the editor data folder will always be in your save once you saved it the first time!

Cheers

Daveincid

Hi Dave, loving your work and definitely going to use the files when the post-January update is released.

Just one question: when I watched your youth rating video and you were scrolling through the newgens with a PA of 150+, I didn't see any players from Wales in there. Is that just coincidence or are Wales less likely to produce such players in your file?

Thanks!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb BluebirdsCCFC:

Hi Dave, loving your work and definitely going to use the files when the post-January update is released.

Just one question: when I watched your youth rating video and you were scrolling through the newgens with a PA of 150+, I didn't see any players from Wales in there. Is that just coincidence or are Wales less likely to produce such players in your file?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you! :) 

Well I don't have all real players from wales in my head, but are there a lot with a CA arround 150? I can only think about Bale? A PA of 150 is already really good, even 140 is pretty decent. So I can't say it's "coincidence", it's what the file should do, less world class talent overall. But I will take a look how many there are in the range PA130-149.

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 57 Minuten schrieb BluebirdsCCFC:

I just checked the savegame. There are in total 44 players in 2027 with a PA +130. 13 of them are newgens. From a CA-side there are 3 real players with a CA over 150 followed by a lot of players in the range CA 120-140. So the balance is really good with a bit bad luck in the high-end-section :lol:

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 6 Stunden schrieb AlexTheTall:

Sorry to bother you Dave... I saw Majesti making also a superpack of all their mods. I was wondering what mods will conflict with yours and vice-versa.

Thank you.

No problem :)

Files that conflict with my megapack:

- An Enhanced NewGen Experience

- Affiliations for Youth Intake Variety

- Realistic Transfer Preferences (Identical file but separatly included in my pack)

- Empty Starting Balances

- Finance Fixes and Added Taxes

- Better-Than-Default Transfer Values

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 3 Minuten schrieb monobloko:

is this one: Daveincid's Transfer Preferences file in your file more updated than: DB - Realistic Transfer Preferences v2.0 by majesticeternity and Daveincid ?

It's nearly is the same, I made some smaller tweaks, but as I stated in the description, I recommend using all files together from the megapack to avoid issues.

• 3 weeks later...
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Outrospective:

Hi, thanks for the amazing pack - I can't believe I played vanilla before.

Am I right to assume that I shouldn't be worried for the new patch as only Editor Data files in Documents folders are used here and they are not affected by the patch? Thanks in advance!

Haha I'm glad you like it! I haven't checked it yet but it should work without any issues. I will check tomorrow :)  Beside that, a major update is planned soon ;)

Cheers

2 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Haha I'm glad you like it! I haven't checked it yet but it should work without any issues. I will check tomorrow :)  Beside that, a major update is planned soon ;)

Cheers

Do you have an ETA on the update? Very intrigued with this and might use it for my final FM21 save

vor 3 Stunden schrieb iAdax:

Is there a way to tell if this is installed and working correctly? I am a few years into my save now after installing this pack but I'm not positive that it is actually working for me.

a simple way is to check Shakthar Donetsk, if they still have more than 5 brazilians after 5 years, then it works.

Cheers

vor 2 Stunden schrieb themadsheep2001:

Do you have an ETA on the update? Very intrigued with this and might use it for my final FM21 save

Currently running the final test. Simulation takes about 7 days in total, so if there are no issues I expect to release it for the upcoming week :) 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb bahmet:

Влияют ли ошибки в файлах редактора на игру?

Would it be better if I deleted the erroneous entries and saved the file again?

Sorry I don't understand your question^^

Gerade eben schrieb bahmet:

All your files. 

You can't load all files at the same time in the editor, so which file gave you the 3 errors?

The second printscreen doesn't really matter, just resave it with the new database and that's it. As I wrote before there is a update planned soon. It's unlikely that the pack causes problems with an update, but I can't say for sure because I won't test it. My focus is on the next update, there shouldn't be any problems at all :)

Cheers

vor 1 Minute schrieb kandersson:

This looks amazing @Daveincid. Do you think it could make a major difference for a nation/league like Canadian Premier League?

Thank you :) I have just checked my changes for Canada. I wouldn't say it will make a major difference, but market values are changed, sponsorships and youth rating. So there is definetly a difference :)

vor 6 Minuten schrieb bahmet:

Belgium, club club transfer, Transfer preferences, improved market values

Belgium is fixed with the latest update, so this file isn't necessary anymore, the other 2 will be checked for the update, but it shouldn't be a problem in your save. The changes will be just ignored

vor 3 Minuten schrieb RiverReveal666:

Is it okay to start a new save with the latest FM update and your megapack? Looks fantastic.

It shouldn't be a problem :) Just see the post above, there are files that aren't needed anymore. It should still work but to be certain and enjoy my megapack at it's best, you need some patience until next week when I release my major update. I work as quick as possible, but quality comes first ;)  

4 hours ago, Daveincid said:

It shouldn't be a problem :) Just see the post above, there are files that aren't needed anymore. It should still work but to be certain and enjoy my megapack at it's best, you need some patience until next week when I release my major update. I work as quick as possible, but quality comes first ;)  

don't rush mate, we can wait patiently for your excellent work

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

All files are now compatible with the latest update.

Belgium Sponsorship-fix has been removed because it's fixed with the latest update.

Cheers

Daveincid

I'm guessing that official fix only affects new games because it's a database fix?

Hello Dave, thank you for your awesome work! Can't believe this is the first FM I have used your files for - I really missed out :D

Could you perhaps help me with the following question I have:

Should I keep playing without the updated winter-database so I can still use Timo's Megapack alongside your Mods?

Or do you think I should start a new game without Timo's Megapack but your updated pack?

Which option do you think delivers the best overall experience? 

Thank you for your time and input :)

Gerade eben schrieb Stejawiko:

Hello Dave, thank you for your awesome work! Can't believe this is the first FM I have used your files for - I really missed out :D

Hey mate, it's the first year that it is such a big project:D

vor 1 Minute schrieb Stejawiko:

Should I keep playing without the updated winter-database so I can still use Timo's Megapack alongside your Mods?

It's up to you, there are already other great creators for league packs like weiry or my personal favourite on the "meistertrainerforum" @davie77. So I would wait until there are all files updated for version 21.3.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Stejawiko:

Or do you think I should start a new game without Timo's Megapack but your updated pack?

Again a personal choice, It wouldn't be an option for me personally, so much loss of realism without big custom leagues enabled :)

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb Stejawiko:

Can't believe that, as a German, I've never used that site, haha!

Thank you for your input; I will be waiting for those custom leagues to be updated and have a final save game.

So happy I found your pack <3

Thank you

haha you are welcome! Enjoy:)

Hey, i was testing your mods, in the editor i saw that in the finances mod you edited so that all teams have 0$ balance, but when i load the game, they have money, less than the normal but still have, like Arsenal having $21 million, is this normal? Sorry if it was already asked before.

image.png

Edited by lucasnake

Gerade eben schrieb lucasnake:

Hey, i was testing your mods, in the editor i saw that in the finances mod you edited so that all teams have 0$ balance, but when i load the game, they have money, less than the normal but still have, like Arsenal having $21 million, is this normal?

image.png

this is normal, it's down to money they received through tv-rights, merchandise etc, which they got a few days/weeks before the the date you choosed to start your save. It affects mostly english and chineese teams. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Combination with League Megapacks

I was lucky to get some inside-view of the work from @davie77 and I must admit, his work is absolutely genious! Incredible level of detail! Currently there are Asia and South America available. I hope he will do the other Continents too! Take a look at the editor hideaway for his packs! It's a great year to be a FM-Gamer 

It's 100% compatible with my files. My future test-saves will be mainly with his packs!

Asia:

South America:

Edited by Daveincid