Q: When would I get invited to the U23 PL League?

• ollieshrews changed the title to Q: When would I get invited to the U23 PL League?

You should get your U23s at the latest when the EFL Trophy (Papa John's) is drawn.

As to when it's in the league, that depends. As far as I can tell, the higher the youth level, the higher the chances. Also current teams have advantage, so if there are more than enough teams with max level to fill it out, the current ones will get in. So if that is the case, you just need to wait until one drops out. I think my team joined after 6 or 7 season with youth level 1, if I remember correctly.

On 05/01/2021 at 21:20, XaW said:

You should get your U23s at the latest when the EFL Trophy (Papa John's) is drawn.

As to when it's in the league, that depends. As far as I can tell, the higher the youth level, the higher the chances. Also current teams have advantage, so if there are more than enough teams with max level to fill it out, the current ones will get in. So if that is the case, you just need to wait until one drops out. I think my team joined after 6 or 7 season with youth level 1, if I remember correctly.

Thank you!