Defenders making 0 tackles every other game and 0 key tackles for the whole 30 game season, Also other issues such as press conferences getting stuck and match day tactics screens freezing on blank screen requiring them to be skipped to the tactics screen

Bootsy

Hi there 

I hope you've had a good Christmas over at SI i had previously seen people moaning about issues but hadn't encountered them myself with my LAFC mls side however after resigning and moving to Lille i appear to have hit every issue going.

My team is predicted top 4 but we simply cant make a tackle every other game so far since i took over in early December 2027 ive won 3 games all of which the opposition had 0 shots and created 0 chances meanwhile every other game 15+ we have almost conceded every chance ive watched the replys and my defenders stand still and dont make easy tackles or they chase after a player beating them but never tackle or they simply stop running and that leaves the opposition to constantly get in and score as the defence just stop. Ive checked the stats and in these matches not 1 tackle gets made which over 90 mins has to be a bug? 

Also i have encountered a few issues with press confences in which the pre match, post match and questions on transfer ones get stuck after completion and you have to click the manager profile to exit but this dosnt affect the matchday ones as they seem to work fine. 

Finally ive also been running into an issue with the pre match tactics screen freezing/blank screening resulting in it never loading and requiring i skip ahed to the final tactic team submission page. This issue occurs probably 1 in 3 matches. 

Any replys would be appreciated and im more than happy to assist by uploading saves and matches files if you could let me know which ones you need ill attach them ASAP. 

Once again hope you guys had a good xmas and new year and thanks for another great game in such troubled times

James