[FM21] All Competitive Stats (Not League Only)

Is there anything that can be created through skins / views that can show goals / appearances / assists in all competitive matches not league only? 

I want to be able to see competitive stats including European and Domestic cup games - not just the league, but for years I’ve never found a way of doing so.

I know Tangfu skin has used a view to help show condition as a % number again so got me thinking if this was hidden anywhere that a skin/view could help make it available? 

If you mean on the Player History screen then no as those tables are hard-coded.

The best thing you might be able to do is to re-purpose the All Time Apps/Goals ids from the team squad screen and display them on the players profile.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you mean on the Player History screen then no as those tables are hard-coded.

The best thing you might be able to do is to re-purpose the All Time Apps/Goals ids from the team squad screen and display them on the players profile.

Thought might be the case for Player History (which is so annoying!) - But I think in any player views (Squad Screen) the All Time doesn't show only for your Club does it - shows full career unless I'm much mistaken? 

Basically, if I have a player who's scoring goals and the in match is saying 25th Goal of Season its counting across competitions - but Stats screens only give me options to see by individual competitions (League, Cup 1, Cup 2 etc.) not all competitive matches. Similarly if I'm then wanting to see across All time for my club - the All Time is full player career right? 

Edited by giglet13

The various stats screens during the season should show all competitive matches - player small form panel, player stats on the home screen and the ones on the Team Report screen all show All Comp. stats. Whilst the screens in the Player Report screens all give the option to select all comps or only certain ones.

It's only the multiple season screens (career stats and history panels) that will only show league stats.

Yes the All Time option on the squad screen is for all teams.

There are two screens that do include all apps for your team but not sure if they are much good to you - Club Info - History - Players screen lists all the players who played for you each season and those stats are the overall stats rather than just league ones, (though I don't think there is any way to get the game to sum that data) and the Best XI screen also counts all apps (but for the all-time XI screen only counts apps logged in the yearly team - so if they aren't named in the team one year that years stats won't count).

Hi Michael - thanks again for all the detailed info. 

So just for summary, multiple options for season by season all competitions stats - but for multi season view of all competitions stats for your club - currently nowhere adds up these.

I think then - what I’d be trying to do is get a view of that players screen in club history that adds the stats together. However currently you’re not aware of a way that’s possible? 

It feels frustrating not to have that available anywhere since it’s what feeds so many records etc. - any idea why it’s actually a difficult thing to create if the info is all there just broken down differently? 

Yep pretty much, as for why career stats only includes league apps is to keep it in line with pre-game data, as pre-game data only includes league apps as in various countries it's almost impossible to get accurate cup data. For why the game doesn't combine various data is due to memory limitations (it's why we lost the record scorer by year data for example).

And it's always worth opening a thread in the feature requests forum with details on the kind of data you'd like access to in-game, as the more people that ask for it the better the chance of it being an option for future versions.

19 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yep pretty much, as for why career stats only includes league apps is to keep it in line with pre-game data, as pre-game data only includes league apps as in various countries it's almost impossible to get accurate cup data. For why the game doesn't combine various data is due to memory limitations (it's why we lost the record scorer by year data for example).

And it's always worth opening a thread in the feature requests forum with details on the kind of data you'd like access to in-game, as the more people that ask for it the better the chance of it being an option for future versions.

Makes sense on the pre-game bit. I had feature requested it on the forums for 2019...and 2020 I think...maybe forgot to request again 2021? But hey can't do every feature. Even if it was just done in a way that would let Skinners get at it/adapt panels for it that'd help! If its memory related - do you think there is anything that could just, essentially 'remove the filter' on the data already stored/ combine it as an option drop down in Player History? 

347570799_ScreenShot2021-01-05at19_46_42.png.2a2f3fc6b041730573d2e0189095ce38.png

• 2 weeks later...