Help with loans and transfer windows please!

Just after some help please guys, just arrived into the January transfer window and four of my star players who I've had on loan at Colchester loans have expired, they've returned to their parent clubs, so I've tried to put an offer in to loan them back for the remainder of the season yet I'm unable to make a loan offer, when I hover over the loan button its says the following:

'Colchester cannot loan players when the loan will finish outside the selling team's transfer window.'

I've tried this on a whole bunch of players and I'm getting the same message on all, so in short why am I not able to loan anyone in January?

It seems that the summer transfer window is no longer, which means I'm unable to bring in loan players because they can't end in a transfer window. How can I navigate this? I can't go through the rest of the season without bringing in more loanees this month.

Any help would be appreciated!

Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 14.40.43.png

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

By chance, have you modified the DB in any way? We have a similar issue that could be likewise. In any case, please make sure to upload a savegame to us so we can have a look. Here's how you can: 

Kind regards,

Vik