Only one league shows up on job security screen despite more being loaded

I am doing an online save with my mates and despite all the English and Scottish leagues being loaded alongside bundesliga, serie a and la liga. The only league that shows up on the job security screen is the bundesliga. I’ve checked to see if I’ve filtered it by mistake but I haven’t, everything is ticked and it also means we can’t apply for jobs. Is this happening to anyone else? 

Edited by nathan.farmer02

• SI Staff

Hi @nathan.farmer02, thank you for your post. 

We have not been able to reproduce the above, for us there all loaded nations appear in this page.

Can you confirm what platform you and your friends are playing on, who (if anyone) you are in charge of and what the current date is?

Regarding your point about not being able to apply for jobs, this should be doable through the Job Centre, are you also having issues with this screen not populating correctly?

Thanks for the reply! @Michael Mallia I am at Leeds and my mates are at Aston Villa, Everton, Fulham, West Ham and Brighton. And one was sacked from Crystal Palace. However the issue still occurred before he was sacked. We are on Xbox One. It’s not doable through the job centre as only bundesliga clubs when looking for managers show up on that screen. But it will show premier league clubs who have a different member of staff such as a director of football needing hired.

Edit: one of my mates suggested If there is a setting that maybe could’ve done this. I’m not convinced but just a suggestion. My mate who was sacked retired his first manager and made a new one and it will still only let you pick bundesliga clubs. The other nations loaded are greyed out so you can’t select them at all.

Update: It is fixed. I deselected the all on manageable teams setting selected bundesliga then put it back to all and it appears to have worked!

Edited by nathan.farmer02

• 1 year later...