Full backs!! šŸ˜”

Cruisey

I am still awaiting full backs to be fixed on football manager before I play it. Still seeing lots of people complaining about it on Twitter. Canā€™t believe itā€™s not been fixed yet. Ie them getting awful average ratings.

Ā 

It seems the only way to rectify it a bit is put them on full back defend. But you put them on attack or support and itā€™s below 6.5 all day long. Only occasionallyĀ over.Ā 

Ā 

anyone know if Si are going to fix this??Ā 

2 hours ago, Cruisey said:

I am still awaiting full backs to be fixed on football manager before I play it. Still seeing lots of people complaining about it on Twitter. Canā€™t believe itā€™s not been fixed yet. Ie them getting awful average ratings.

Ā 

It seems the only way to rectify it a bit is put them on full back defend. But you put them on attack or support and itā€™s below 6.5 all day long. Only occasionallyĀ over.Ā 

Ā 

anyone know if Si are going to fix this??Ā 

Was flagged up just before the holiday period when they released the big update. The big update had broken the stat system somehow. SI ain't working full pelt over the holiday period so expect it to be a while before the fix it again.

On 02/01/2021 at 18:15, ImDaWeasel said:

Was flagged up just before the holiday period when they released the big update. The big update had broken the stat system somehow. SI ain't working full pelt over the holiday period so expect it to be a while before the fix it again.

Always a solid idea to release a big update right before everyone goes on vacation ...