Player Attribute Analysis / Octagon

Quick Question:

Is the Attribute Analysis / Spider web chart / Octagon integrated in fm21 mobile? 

I am interested in buying this version of the game but I want to know this first because it is a crucial feature for me. It helps me to get a quick impression of the players skills and I think in fm19 mobile it was not integrated and I was unable to play the game without. 

Thanks a lot 

Michael

I added a screenshot in case it's unclear what I am talking about 

Screenshot_20210102_145511_com.ecosia.android.jpg

Edited by michaelthestrange

Thank you for your answer RSeven, even though it's not the answer I hoped for ;)

Could you send screenshots of the player comparison and the player report you mentioned? 

I just loved how could look for players according the geometrical shape of their attribute chart in the past. I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but to me it was a vital part of the game. I think it gave a much quicker view of the player's strengths and weaknesses.

Maybe SI could add this feature in future FMM versions again? 

10 hours ago, michaelthestrange said:

Thank you for your answer RSeven, even though it's not the answer I hoped for ;)

Could you send screenshots of the player comparison and the player report you mentioned? 

I just loved how could look for players according the geometrical shape of their attribute chart in the past. I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but to me it was a vital part of the game. I think it gave a much quicker view of the player's strengths and weaknesses.

Maybe SI could add this feature in future FMM versions again? 

Here are the player report and player attributes comparation in game.

For me, chart is not necessary, because the attributes are not so much compare to pc version. It is easy to evaluate players. 

微信图片_20210105095208.jpg

微信图片_202101050952081.jpg

微信图片_202101050952082.jpg